• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 9,432 Views, 157 Comments

Fell from the sky - End



A human wakes up falling from the sky as a pony. He is now forced into various situations that he wants no part of.

  • ...
52
 157
 9,432

Landing in a world full of ponies (literally)

Author's Note:

I have no editor

UPDATE: gave this a slight edit

Oct 10, 2019

Another edit this time. I read my own story from years ago and decided to fix it. As some parts were not clear or missing. This was all done originally on my phone a few years ago

"Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh"

You're probably wondering why I'm screaming. Well, you would be too if one moment you're in bed and then the next you're in the sky falling. I have no idea how I got up here or if this is even real.

As I fall, to my possible death, I close my eyes and hope for a miracle to save me. I start praying to whatever god can here me.

Luckily, I didn't die.

I end up landing into a bush and it was surprisingly soft. Soft as it may be, it didn't help me break my fall much.

"Ouch, that hurt". Luckily, nothing was broken somehow. You think after a fall like that you'd end up with something broken.

"Hello! Somepony there?" Said a voice, it sounded like a sweet gi-, wait, did she say "somepony?"

I get up, hopefully, to see if the girl is friendly and suggesting from the tone of her voice she might be. However, the moment I try to get up and walk, I slammed my face to the ground. I take a look to see what went wrong. I can't see my hands. They're gone! I feel if I should panic, but I don't.

"Hello? I saw sompony crash land here! Do you need help?" The same voice came up.

"What's with the somepony?" I whispered to myself. Then I realized that my "hands" were now hooves! I'm a mother bucking horse!

...wait bucking?!

"Oh, hey, are you like? Um, not hurt or anything?" I turn to see that the girl was a horse, or a pony because her size didn't match that of a horse. She was right above me.

"I'm...uh, fine" I replied to her. Taking a better look at her. she was a light shade of blue...what was that color, cyanide? She also seemed to have a rainbow color hair, I mean mane.

"You came out of nowhere, I mean, I was practicing stunts one minute then the next minute YOU came out of nowhere almost hit me and crashed here!" She explained with some excitement in the last part.

She got closer to me, and then now I realized that she was FLYING! "Hey! I've never seen you around. Are you new?" Putting her hoof on her...chin? I guess?

"Nope...I'm not from here, I'm from..." I'm hesitated to say where I'm from, but my mind came out blank. OH MY BUCKING CELESTIA, I've forgotten my own name, home address, family(if I've got one). Everything but my basic knowledge of things.

"Well?" She said waiting for an answer. Oh crap, I've forgotten almost everything I know.

"I, uh, don't remember," I said looking down at my hoofs. How am I going to hold stuff now?

"What! You've forgotten? That was some mean fall then if it caused you...amnesia?" She flew around me in circles and hesitate with the last word, huh.

"Okay, do you know where I can go?" I asked.

"Sure! We need to get out of the Everfree forest anyway"

Wait, we're in a forest? I looked around to see that I was surrounded by trees.

Yup

Well, this seems all too cliche." um, where are we exactly?" I asked her

"We're in the Everfree forest in Equestria!" she yelled in excitement. She really must have a lot of energy to be this active

"Do you know the way out?" I ask again.

"Yeah follow me," and she flew off. Leaving a rainbow behind that disappeared within a few seconds.

...did she just leave me behind?...buck.

Turning to the direction she left. I begin my adventure into the unknown forest...in my point of view. Who knows? Someone...pony, may live here somewhere.

4 hours later

Buuuuuccckkkk! That took forever.

"Finally, I made it out alive". After getting chased by some wolfs, I make it out alive. with a few scratches. I continue my walk, still getting used to walking on all four. All I see is nothing but an open grass field.

After walking for a half-hour, I sit down on a rock to rest my legs, I need to work out some more.

"Chirp screach"

...is that, a bird?

Turning around to see what it was, only to see nothing. Further away I see a cottage...maybe, sompony can help me.

..this is going to get some getting used to.

Anyway, I get closer to the cottage only to hear birds singing l. Because of my curiosity, I end up investigating.

A pink maned and yellow coated pony was in front of a group of singing birds. She was waving her hoof in a repeating pattern. Was she conducting them?

...well then

"Very good...um, that's enough for today...you all have a nice day." She said to the animals. Either she's crazy or she can actually communicate with them. Well, I've already seen a blue flying pony that talks and I am a pony, so why not? But That aside, they sounded really good. I wonder what kind of bird I heard just a few seconds ago was?

I get closer but, the second I get there I get attacked by a little white bunny.

Little animals that attack...This place is REALLY peaceful.

"Eep"

The yellow pegasi saw me and hid behind a nearby tree that didn't even hide much of her. The little bunny kept trying to attack me. It barely made any contact with me. It would just jump and "punch" my ear.

"Who...are you?"

What?

"Who are you?" she asked...guess she must be shy

"I...um..." dang it, I don't have a name.

I put my hoof on my "chin" and started to think until I felt some sort of liquid run down my head and onto the floor...blood, just bloody fantastic.

The yellow pony saw it and all of a sudden she changed from a quiet shy pony to a loud and frantic pony. She quickly ran up to me and put her hoof on my head looking for the cut.

"OH MY! You're hurt! Come inside I can help you," she dragged me into her cottage.


Somewhere else

"Hey! Where that stallion go? Guess I was too fast for him"


Back with our protagonist

"Hold still...if you want to, this will hurt and sting a bit," The yellow pegasi said holding a white cloth and started to dap it around my cut.

Yeah, a little bi-AAAHHHHHGGGGG THIS STINGS LIKE A B****!!!!

I collapse onto the floor, trying to hold my head as best as I could. Having no hands is hard.

"OH DEAR! I-I-I didn't mean for it to sting that much" the pinked hair pony, came to help me up.

After all that, and bandages around my head, I'm getting ready to leave because this is just too much right now. First I'm plummeting to my death, I get left behind, fight my way out of the forest, and then get attacked by a small white bunny.

"W-w-wait!" The pony, now known to me as Fluttershy, her name fits her personality, rushed towards me.

"W-where are you going?" she stutters a bit. I look at her thinking what to say.

"I'm...um leaving?" I manage to say. Why is it so hard for me to talk!?

"You can't leave, you're still injured!" and then, she spent the next couple of minutes saying I could get more injured if I wasn't careful.

"Fine, I'll stay awhile longer..."

She responded with a smile and flew off to feed her animals. I looked around the cottage to find a place to sit and relax but, instead, I found a little white bunny staring at me and holding a frying pan in his left paw. The last thing I saw, was a slow-motion bunny swinging the pan towards my face.