• Published 18th Apr 2015
  • 5,343 Views, 78 Comments

The Grey In Between - EquinoxLiege



My weapon in my hand I will find out why she betrayed me. And give her what she is owed. Wow Lulu was right, one thousand years of banishment do make you dramatic!

  • ...
11
 78
 5,343

Prologue

Water, thats all I can hear. Thats the only thing I've heard in who knows how long. I'm tired of this stupid water. It drips in an ever constant motion. In this stupid cave. My eyes are closed, so I don't know if it's light or dark.

I can't feel my legs, or hands. I've been sitting with my legs crossed and hand on my knees this whole time. I could get up and move around, Celly gave me that much freedom at least. I haven't though, I've spend the whole time wondering why she put me in here. I thought after Lulu she had lost enough, that we had lost enough. I also thought that she only banished people if they were evil, I swear if it was about the cakes...

Celly does seem to have a thing for banishment though, there was Lulu, me, and Discord. I never met Discord, the sisters had already sealed him before I showed up. I wonder what he was real-

What was that?

I haven't felt anything like that since Luna turned into that thing.

Whoa thats a lot of dark force energy. That means it's evil. I think.

WHY IS IT COMING NEAR ME?!

By the force it's here.

"Well, well, well, now who are you?" The thing laughed, "You must be someone, for Sunbutt to put you this faraway from her little ponies!"

I laughed, wow my throat really hurts, and my voice is really hoarse, "Sunbutt, eh? That's a good one."

I opened my eyes.

"Ow."

I think I'm blind. Celly's sun is high in the sky, and it burns.

The thing, what ever it is, laughed, "Haven't opened your eyes in awhile haven't you?"

I'm still blinking, I'm stealing Celly's deserts for this later.

"No, it's been... awhile?"

"She really does have a thing for banishment doesn't she?"

Oh, he does not like Celly. Theres some hate, admiration, jealousy, and boy does he want revenge.

"I'm Discord by the way! I think we'll be great friends you and I!"

He's Discord? Well this just got interesting. Let's see what my 'new friend' has for ideas.

I try to stand up, it doesn't work. My legs just kind of twitch. I can hear Discord laughing, but I just close my eyes and concentrate. I focus on the soreness in my muscles, the pain I felt trying to move them, and imagine it's gone. And it is! Honestly being able to heal the majority of thing with my mind has been the best. I stand up and feel that Discord is very shocked, but his face doesn't show it when I look at him.

Discord gives me a look of feigned shock, even though he's feeling it anyway, little punk. "Oh my! Sunbutt must be so scared of your minor healing abilities!"

Ha! Discord can't sense power levels! Crap, my weaboo past is coming to haunt me! I don't want to make anime references anymore!

Ok so maybe my insanity was a reason I was banished, maybe. Lulu thought my insanity was funny... Well Celly always was the more civil type, and I quote, "Revan! Thou must not speak of those with tarnished minds like that!" Which I replied with, "You're not my mom! You can't tell me what to do!" And then I ran away, to the griffon empire. While we were at war with them. That was fun. And I still don't understand how their king's head got on my lightsaber blade, honest.

Discord laughs again and with a snap of his fingers the spell keeping me here is gone.


I am free.