• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 520 Views, 1 Comments

Rise of Pinkamena Book 1 - Raven Star



Solar and Rainbow have been married for a month. But Pinkamena plans that away from them Solar starts having nightmares and something dark with inside him tries to break free. Rainbow is keeping something from Solar. but will she be to late to tell

  • ...
18
 1
 520

The Beast Within

No! Stop! Take me instead!” Solar yelled to the pink earth pony in the middle of the room.

“Oh Solar, you know I can't do that. I'm just following the rules, and I can't break them just for you”

Solar watched in horror as the pony took a sharp butcher knife from the cart next to her. Pinkamena turned around, revealing a clearly pregnant blue Pegasus pony strapped to a table. She was screaming, but he couldn't hear her. Pinkamena forcefully brought the knife down on Rainbow Dash's stomach. It broke through the skin hard, causing blood to fly everywhere. Solar felt some land on his fur. He wanted to go help her. He wanted Pinkamena to stop! However, when he tried to move his feet, he found that they were frozen to the floor. He couldn't help Rainbow. He could only watch in horror as Pinkamena destroyed his wife and his new unborn child before his eyes.

“Now, time for you!” Pinkamena lunged at him, and Solar braced for the knife to come down on him.

Solar shot up in his bed, panting. "Was it only a dream"? He thought. Solar was breathing heavily and sweating. “I need to see Rainbow. I want to see her now!” he growled. Red Heart ran into the room.

“Solar, calm down. I'll get her, just calm down please.”

No, I want to see her now!” Solar growled louder.

That was when Red Heart noticed the red symbols on his body were glowing red and his eyes were pure white. She put her hooves around him and the symbols started to dim. The wolf just sat there. Tears started to pour from his eyes.

“I'll go get her, okay? Just calm down.” Red Heart said, before leaving to get Rainbow.

As Red Heart exited the room, she thought to her self. “What a strange energy...”

As Rainbow walked in, she noticed Solar's symbols dimly glowing red as he was growling and whispering something that she couldn't hear.

“Babe, are you okay?” Solar noticed Rainbow walk in, and the glowing stopped as he looked at her.

“Rainbow, I -” he was cut off by Rainbow lips meeting his in a kiss.

She broke the kiss and held Solar.

“How long have you been pregnant?” Solar asked.

“About 7 months. I was scared to tell you, but after want happened to you, I had to tell you. I'm sorry.” Rainbow said with tears falling from her eyes.

Solar carefully reach his paw to he face and lifted her head to looked him in the eyes.

“It's alright, Rainbow. I love you, and I and always will.” They were silent for a moment. “So do you know if it's gonna be a mare or stallion?”

“Mare.” Rainbow replied.

Redheart saw Twilight and the others in the waiting room. She walked up to Twilight.

“Twilight, can I talk to you in private for a minute?”

Twilight looked confused. “Of course, but what about?”

“When Solar woke up this morning, he got angry and the symbols on his body glowed red and his eyes were pure white and he had a red aura surrounded him.”

Twilight thought for a minute.

“Okay, tell me if it happens again. Thanks, Red Heart.”

A knock came at the door to Solar's room as Rainy Skies walked in. “Hey, you two. How are you both?” he asked in a rather optimistic tone of voice.

“Hey dad. We're okay. I'm just with cuddling with my hubby.” Rainbow replied in a quiet yet strong voice.

“I'm sorry about earlier, Rainy.” Solar said.

“It's okay Solar. I know you have been stressed out lately.”

“I just feel bad for meeting my father-in-law like that.” Solar said, looking down to avoid eye contact with the pegasus. Rainy put a hoof on his shoulder.

“That's okay, bud. I'm not mad. You love my daughter, and that's enough for me. I'm glad I have you as my son-in aw.”

Solar smiled. “Thank you, Rainy.”

“Okay. I'll leave you two alone. I'll see you later!”

Rainbow held her husband tight as they fell asleep.

Solar opened his eyes. He was back in the cave where they had first discovered Pinkamena. He looked up. Rainbow Dash was strapped to the table again. A look of intense fear was on her face.

“It's about time you showed up, Solar.” A voice said.

“Pinkamena! What do you want from us? Why are you doing this?” Solar replied, trying to reason with the earth pony.

“I think you know, silly!” Pinkamena said, walking over to the cart. She looked over it for a bit, then decided on a rather large amputation saw. Solar watched as she walked over to Rainbow Dash.

Pinkamena lined up the saw with Rainbow's left wing. When she was confident in her placement, she placed the saw at the base of the wing and began to move it back and forth.

Rainbow started visibly screaming, but Solar was deaf to her cries. He wanted to turn his head away, to make it stop. He tried, but he was frozen to where he was standing. He felt so angry at Pinkamena. Why couldn’t she just leave him and Rainbow Dash alone!?

Pinkamena had now moved on to Rainbow's right wing, doing the same procedure she did with the left. Solar begin to feel the symbols start to glow on this body. He began to growl softly, but it was still audible.

Pinkamena turned around. She could see that Solar's body was beginning to glow. It looked like harming Rainbow Dash was the perfect strategy. “Yes...that's what I want.”

Solar gathered his strength. With a powerful burst of energy, he lunged towards the pink mare. He was just about to bite her neck when...

Solar awoke with a start. "Another dream"? Solar looked around the room and saw a hole in the ceiling and the room was a mess. Twilight and the others ran in the see the damage the room had taken.

Rainbow moved over to hug him, but she was stopped by a red shield. “Stay away from me, all of you! Get out now!” Solar yelled in a dark voice.

“What the hell is going on with him?” Applejack asked. Fluttershy was shaking in fear. Solar's symbols started to glow red and his eyes were pure white.

“I'm gonna to kill her!” he growled as the whole room was filled with strong energy. Twilight and the others were blown off there feet. The energy was so strong.

Pure raw energy surrounded Solar.

“Ahhhhhhh!” Solar yelled.

He then noticed Rainbow holding him. He looked in her eyes, he saw that she was crying.

“Rain... rainbow...” Solar said as the energy war down and the glowing symbols dimmed he passed out.

“Every pony alright?” Twilight asked, as they all nodded.

“What was that?" Rarity asked.

“I don't know, Rainbow I think it would be safer if you only visit him when he's not sleeping".

Author's Note:

Next chapter is Solar's POV