• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 1,920 Views, 33 Comments

Heavy & Medic's time in Equestria - The Lutece twins



What would happen if a RED Heavy & Medic step on a new type of teleporter that they find & get transported to Equestria? Some good comedy.

  • ...
7
 33
 1,920

Chapter 2: The strange new land

"Applebloom," A white unicorn filly named sweetie belle said. "Why are we in the Everfree forest again?" she asks.

"To find new things!" said a light yellow earth pony filly with a pink bow on her head.

"Why?" asked a orange Pegasus filly named Scootaloo.

"Because just think about it," Applebloom said. "Why wouldn't anypony come in here besides that its dangerous. Because no pony, besides Zecora who doesn't really leave her hut except to get plants, has found anything. Just think about it, finding a old statue or something." she said, her eyes sparkling a little bit.

Sweetie belle and Scootaloo eye's sparkle as well. They nod.

"CUTIE MARK TREASURE HUNTERS, YAY!!" All three yell. Suddenly there was a flash of light, the sound of thunder, and the sound of tree branches snapping, making them scream and jump.

"What was that!" Sweetie belle yelled.

"I don't know," Applebloom said. "But it stopped right in front of us. Let's go check it out!"

"Yea!" Scootaloo and Sweetie bell said.

The three filly's dashed towards the sound, trying to figure out what crashed in front of them. They ran into a clearing where the crashing sound came from. They stop dead in their tracks at what they see. Two ponies were sprawled out unconscious, one earth pony and one unicorn.

"Oh, no!" Applebloom yelled, running to the two ponies, with Sweetie bell and Scootaloo in tow.

They stop in front of the the two ponies and have a look for injuries. (Here's what heavy look's like ,
Medic looks like this)

"It looks like their fine." Sweetie belle said. "But I wonder what this is." she said, pointing to a thing that has multiple barrels protruding from it, lying next to the earth pony.

"Or this," Scootaloo said, pointing to a nozzle like thing that has a hose that is attached to a bizarre contraption on the unicorns back.

"They also have strange cutie marks as well." Applebloom said, looking at the ponies cutie marks.

The earth ponies cutie mark seemed to be a red fist in a circle surrounded by four lines in a diagonal. The CMC had no idea what it meant. The earth ponies cutie mark is also on the vest it's wearing as well. But as they looked at the unicorns cutie mark, they recognize it as a doctor's symbol, a red plus sign. And like the earth pony, the unicorns cutie mark is on it's doctor's cloths. They stared at the strange objects laying and attached to the ponies. The CMC shook their heads and looked at each other.

"We gotta help them." Sweetie belle said, looking at Applebloom.

"Right!" both Applebloom and Scootaloo said.

"let's take them to back to my sister." Applebloom said, which made the other two nod.

So, the CMC grab the two ponies and drag them as best as they could over to Applejack's farm.


Meanwhile at Apple family farm.
Applejack and Big Macintosh were kicking apple trees to harvest the apples. They were almost done with the harvest with only a few trees left to buck.

"Applejack!" Applejack heard a familiar voice, right as she was about to buck the apple tree she was facing. She turned and see's Applebloom and her friends coming towards her. She also see's them drag something behind them. Applejack goes towards them.

"Why in tarnation wher-" Applejack started, but stopped when she saw what the girls were dragging, two unconscious ponies, with strange objects attached to them.

"*gasp* Girls! were did you find them!?" Applejack asks.

"In the Everfree forest Applejack." Applebloom said.

"Quickly, get them inside the barn, the house will be too small for all of us." Applejack said, grabbing the earth pony.

"Right!" The three fillies yell, grabbing the unicorn and following Applejack.


Applejack sent Scootaloo and Sweetie belle to get Twilight.

"So let me get this straight," Applejack said. "You found these two in the Everfree, while trying to find your cutie marks?" she said, a little angry at the last part.

"Yes." Applebloom said, looking down.

"we'll talk about this later Applebloom, but we have more important business. Like if these ponies are okay, and what are these strange objects that they have." Applejack said, just as Twilight entered the barn.

"Ah, Twilight." Applejack said.

"You called?" Twilight said.

"Yes, have a look." Applejack said, showing Twilight the two ponies. Twilight goes to the ponies and looks at them.

"Strange cutie marks, weird clothing, strange objects, like as if they are weapons of some sort, don't know. Besides some cuts and a few bruises, they'll be fine. " Twilight said.

"That's good." Applejack said. Twilight nods.

"Yes it is. But the thing is, who are they and where did they come from. And are the str-" Twilight started, but was cut off by some moaning, which came from the unicorn.

"uungh," the unicorn moaned.

"I think he's waking up!" Applejack said.


"uungh," Medic said.

"I think he's waking up!" a voice yelled.

'Who is zhat?' Medic thought as he opened his eyes

Medic groggily looked about and his eyes settled at the ground to see that Instead of hands, he had hooves. Touching his head in the sheer pacing of panic he felt that he also had a horn.

"EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" The new unicorn's scream was loud and filled with a somewhat odd mix of terror, confusion, and in general amusement. Hooves clopping to the top of his head, eyes wide his mouth parted again.

"What has happened to me! Warum Ich ein Einhorn!!".

"Hey, You okay there sugarcube!?" A certain rather rustic voice came to him from just beyond his peripheral vision. Medic quickly turned towards the voice to see two small pastel colored horses staring at him, ponies. A orange one with a stetson hat, and a purple unicorn staring at him with far more emotion that what a normal equine could.

"EEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Medic's slightly delayed reaction yet again left the two pony's ears ringing. Shaking his head in disbelief he muttered. "Ich glaube, ich werde verrückt!!!" His mind going native once more before the surge of oddity overpowered him and very much unlike the structured if not rather untrustworthy German mercenary, Medic fainted.

"Oh, that's not good." Twilight said, walking towards the unicorn.

"I hope that weird fella wakes up, That was one heck of a freak out." Applejack said

"I hope so, cause I have a lot of questions to ask them." Twilight said.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

aaaahh, chapter 2 finally finished. *sigh* :ajsleepy:

so what do you guys think of it so far? if its not good sorry, this is my first tf2 story. :twilightsheepish:

if you'd like it thank you! :twilightsmile:

P.s.: sorry for the gigantic pictures of ponified heavy & medic. :twilightsheepish:

Comments ( 30 )

Its starting out good but try and take your time think and plan out what you want also when you get ten chapters out id advise to go back and revise them and put more detail in them

End

This is good ,need more

its fun but you need to clean it up. If you like I can give it a quick once over and make it flow a little easier. Its clear you are not very good with this but its no reason to be disheartened I enjoy a good story and the Heavy is my all time favorite character in TF2

Medic groggily looked about and his eyes settled at the ground to see that Instead of hands, he had hooves. Touching his head in the sheer pacing of panic he felt that he also had a horn.

"EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" The new unicorn's scream was loud and filled with a somewhat odd mix of terror, confusion, and in general amusement. Hooves clopping to the top of his head, eyes wide his mouth parted again.

"What has happened to me! Warum Ich ein Einhorn!!".

"Hey, You okay there sugarcube!?" A certain rather rustic voice came to him from just beyond his peripheral vision. Medic quickly turned towards the voice to see two small pastel colored horses staring at him, ponies. A orange one with a stetson hat, and a purple unicorn staring at him with far more emotion that what a normal equine could.

"EEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Medic's slightly delayed reaction yet again left the two pony's ears ringing. Shaking his head in disbelief he muttered. "Ich glaube, ich werde verrückt!!!" His mind going native once more before the surge of oddity overpowered him and very much unlike the structured if not rather untrustworthy German mercenary, Medic fainted.

5792418 thank you, i will try to and make more chapters.

Pretty good!I can't wait for the next chapter!!

5793136 thank you. :twilightsmile: it'll take a little time, but i will make sure that i will have it done soon.

The only way this could get better comedy-wise that I can see is if Heavy wakes up and destroys the barn. Also, there is already a fic like this: Waking Nightmares by KnightMysterio.

Well, I say like this, but it's kinda different. The principal of TF2 characters being shunted to Equestria via some means is the same. :twilightsmile:

5793702 i can do that, were medic, applejack, & twilight go into the house & talk, & heavy wakes up screams & destroys the barn by accident. :derpytongue2:

>>seye eniugnas
Demo for me :)

5798059 Aye lad, everypony has their favorites. :moustache:

I've noticed something... An very distinct lack of... What was it again?
Ah yes.

Hats.

6458216 lmao, always with the hats. :moustache:

Hiatus?

Also...This story seem promising but seem to be missing something.

6473933 it means to come back at a later time. And let me guess, hats?

6474042 That too, but I'm talking about something else...

I'm listening to a large variety of music to get the idea but so far nothing come to me...the current one is this...

By Living Tombstone and ...Dasha, I think?

OATH PLEASE UPDATE

6893862 it will be updated soon.

Ich glaube, ich werde verrückt

He thinks he's just now going crazy

Update please.

6894168 Actually that is German.

7267798 I will when I get a chance, I'm trying to finish my bartender's moon and another chapter of Toriel in Equestria.

MOAR!!!!!!!!!

7878609
Mmm hmmmm...................................

7878609
Is there? I'm asking cause it's been a year hello from 2018

Login or register to comment