• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 1,921 Views, 33 Comments

Heavy & Medic's time in Equestria - The Lutece twins



What would happen if a RED Heavy & Medic step on a new type of teleporter that they find & get transported to Equestria? Some good comedy.

  • ...
7
 33
 1,921

Chapter 1: The new teleporter

RED and BLU once again where in the throes of battle. The battle raged on at the Offblast site, a missile base comfortably tucked away into a mountain. Soldiers running about firing fiery explosive projectiles at anything that moved.

Demomen dashing into the fray letting off the satisfying ‘thump thump’ of their launchers, burning away Engineer's contraptions, or just knocking back a fine brew.

Spys used their stealth tech and light feet to finesse themselves behind enemies laying waste to high value targets

Pyros stalked about finding their foes to release heavy blasts of napalm to turn flesh into charcoal. Their laughs drowned out by screams as their deluded minds portrayed lovely rainbows and happy times for all.

Engineers hastily set up sentry turrets in key positions, teleporters at far distances from deploy to front lines, and dispensers to feed those same front lines.

Medics ran about in search of injured and healing or overhealing anyone they crossed.

Heavies moved sluggishly about bringing to bear their obscenely deadly miniguns crying out in joy and aggression, and nomming ever so happily on their ‘sandviches’. No one wanted to be within range of their fierce weapons, nor within grabbing distance of their thick well muscled hands as they crushed anything that came near with brute force and a happy hearty laugh.

Snipers stared down from their vantage points cleanly taking off heads of those unwise enough to part from cover without care. Their thick Australian accents could be heard as they laughed loudly calling out their kills and taunting the enemy team.

Scouts as per usual were running about at top speed, running into bombs, getting set on fire, falling off the cliffs, shot, stabbed, etc. etc. All the sure fire signs of a young and stupid soul in the heart of battle.

However, two individuals within RED seemed to be having a slightly different day. Heavy and Medic, having served together for a very long time and grown quite accustomed to each other. Medic could always depend on Heavy to swat the annoying or invasive pursuers who threatened his livelihood, and Heavy despite his ability to take quite a beating; was far from immortal and needed the upkeep that the good Medic provided despite how questionable his medical experience was. The two shared a good symbiotic and some would even say, brotherly relationship despite how drastically different their personalities were.

________________________________________

Medic slid his fingertips to the corner of the building they currently occupied as cover to sneak a peek around the corner. His battled honed but not all too impressive reflexes caused him to reel back as bullets peppered his cover and cast debris against his glasses.

"Oh! zhat was close." Medic said in his usual rather odd “oh look death” sort of mannerisms before peeking out again and seeing a surplus of Soldiers, Scouts, and Demomen. "Ach, zhis is not good." looking about worriedly he counted his precious few options.

"Medic!" A thick hearty voice blared as Heavy’s solid footsteps rushed him up the path to Medic.

Knowing the voice by heart he turned with a smile "Ah yes” His attention pulled away from the dangerous corner and leveled at Heavy. “Heavy, good to see you." His thick German accent was just enough to leave Heavy at ease just as Medic’s eyes scanned over the speed of Heavy’s foot falls becoming convinced that he was not a Spy in the form of his old friend.

"No time for talk Doctor!" Heavy said with his thick accent and slightly broken English. "Let us kill cowards…" Lifting his mini-gun and gesturing towards Medic’s medical applicator with a grin.

A mischievous smile formed over Medic's face as he pulled up his medi gun. With a firm nod Medic trigged the ubercharge on his medi gun and leveled it at Heavy.

A red gas-like substance flowed towards and into Heavy. Suddenly, the bright shiny red, the effects of the ubercharge crept up Heavy’s body until he was completely clad in the red indestructible effects of the ubercharge. Heavy ran as fast as his large frame would allow, around the corner, with Medic in tow, and let loose with his precious Sasha.

"EEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Heavy dominating screams echoed as bullet after bullet left his gun punching through all who stood before him. Behind Heavy, Medic could not help but give into his traditional maniac laugh as he “practiced” medicine.

With the enemy dropping like flies, one after another; rockets, bombs, shotgun blasts, pistol rounds all and promptly bouncing off of the duo. A stray mini-gun round plunged into a Demoman's ammo bag causing it to explode. A small chain of explosions sent bits and pieces of BLU team flying in all directions.

It did not take very long until every enemy was dead. Medic released the grip on his medi gun canceling what little was left of the uberchage, causing them to revert back to normal.

"Anuhza successful procedure!" Medic happily sounded with a smile.

"Da! Let's go doctor." Heavy happily nodded, turning and heading down stairs deeper into the base.

Medic gave a nod and followed Heavy. As they reached the bottom of the stairs, they could hear the familiar metal clanging.

"I vonder what that could be?" Medic sarcastically asked Heavy, who just shrugged. As much as Medic enjoyed having Heavy around he did long for a comrade that was a shade smarter than Heavy.

Casually they followed the sound, but before they could even get half way there, the clanging stopped. Medic and Heavy look at each other and offer a shrug. Continuing to follow the point of origin for the noise which seemed to be somewhat near. They both turned the corner and see a teleporter. Slightly larger than normal, as if it was made to hold two people. It was on as well, Spinning and humming with the bright colors. Obviously a RED team construct but no one was near it. Medic could easily see an Engineer's toolbox, but didn't see the corresponding Engineer.

"I vonder why Engineer did not tell us of this" Medic calmly stated stepping closer to the teleporter.

"Da!" Heavy mumbled following closely.

"It doesn't look too safe to be near it." Medic’s somewhat rare cautionary side was showing.

"We should test it out Doctor…" Heavy grinned knowing that most of the stuff Engineer made was quite a bit of fun.

"I don't zhink tha-" Medic never finished when heavy grabbed his arm and pulled him into the teleporter with a hearty and playful laugh. There was a flash of light and the usual teleportation sound, and both just as was the norm Medic and Heavy were gone. The teleporter stoped spinning, just as Engineer came back.

"What in the devil?! Someone used my new teleporter, and dang nab it, the sucker shut down. Now its gonna take some time to turn on again." He leaned closer to the teleporter to get a good look. "And by the looks of it, she’s gone and short circuited, which will take even longer to fix. Whoever's in there will be in for a one heck of a ride." he said, grabbing his favorite wrench to continue his work on the teleporter.

Within the teleportation field. Medic and Heavy wailed loudly holding tight onto each other. This was nothing like Engineer’s usual toys. There was another flash of light, a falling sensation, then darkness.

Author's Note:

There we go, chapter one complete. :coolphoto:

also the chapter has been edited from its original. I hope that this new edit will make the story better.

It feels short for a chapter. :applejackunsure: ah well.:moustache: some chapters will be long, others will be short. I hope you enjoy it. :twilightsmile: