• Published 1st Apr 2015
  • 563 Views, 26 Comments

Where are you at???!!!! - One Piece Fan



Chuggaaconroy and MLP. Chugaaconroy's Pokemon are running loose. And the princesses are pissed off. He needs to find them all, but some ponies will learn about the dark past from his Pokemon and Chugga himself.

  • ...
12
 26
 563

A Shift in a new Place

Author's Note:

I will call Emile "Chuggaaconroy" in Equestria.


Human World 3rd person


"I came here as fast as I can."panted Tim "Wait, where is the Monado?"

"Just come over here" said an annoyed Masae.

"Wow that is a huge toilet" exclaimed Tim.

"Do you know how to fix it and bring Emile back to Earth?"

"No"

"Do you know who did this?"

"Probably the let's play god."


Up in LP Heaven


"Shit they are on to us!" Cried the LP god


Down on Earth


"Eh, maybe the LP curse is a thing" Shrugged Masae "we just need to hope that Emile is ok."


Equestria 3rd person


"Who is he?"

"Ah say dat we need to ask him when he gets up."

"I'm more worried about the case, it might be a high classed musical instrument and that you broke it ,Twilight."

*Twilight rolls eyes*

"Who cares what it is, maybe he wants to take over Equestria"

"Ah highly doubt that."

"Where the piss am I. Great, I now talk like Stephen" Chuggaaconroy said groggily.

A cyan blue Pegasus ,with a rainbow mane, walked up to Chugga and said ,"What the hell do you want to do with Equestria".

Now, Chugaa went ape shit because he just saw his hands being hooves, just notice he is in a library, and he remembered Massae chucking the Manado so he screamed, "Where the F*ck am I. What the F*ck am I. WHERE THE F*CK IS THE MONADO!"

Twilight, AJ, and Raity's jaws were on the floor, because of Chuggaaconroy's language, while Rainbow was scratching her head, trying to think what a "Manado" is.

"You are in the Ponyville Library, and please, don't use such foul words, I have a baby dragon sleeping up stairs", explained a confused Twilight.

"Sorry about that, just kind of slipped."

"Ah reckon you aren't around here, are you?" questioned Applejack.

Just then, Chuggaaconroy found the rifle case containing the Manado. He clicked open the case and the Monado popped out.

"????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????", was all the other ponies could say.

Then as soon as Chuggaaconroy wrapped his hoof around the handle, he turned into this.

"MONSTERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Rarity.

Afeter Rarity's freakout, Chuggaaconroy had a vision. A laser was gonna cut through the library. So, Chuggaaconroy used the "speed art" to quickly bash trough the door. He ran at 100 MPH and quickly came up to the back of a Slacking.

Chuggaaconroy quickly ran up to the front and the slacking was charging its laser... from its nose.

"Teddy?" asked a confused Chugga.

"Emile?" but that came to Chuggaaconroy as "Slak?"

Then saw half of the town on fire and/or destroyed.

"Did you do that?" Teddy nodded her head.

"Do you know how much that's gonna cost?!!!!!" yelled a furious Twilight.

"For what?" asked Chuggaaconroy.

"For slashing through the door with your sword... thing!"

"Do you want 5 lives gone or 5 hundred dollars to replace your door."

"How did you know I'm a princess? And what is a 'dollar?" questioned Twilight.

"It is a saying from my world. And a dollar is currency in my world."

"You are under arrest for property damage on half of Ponyville" a random guard said to Teddy.

A golden spear was stapped into Teddy's stomach, sprauing blood every where.

"..."

"Slackk.kkk.k"

Teddy's vision went black.

"You BASTARD!"

*gulp* The guard saw a bipedal, hairless monkey with a red sword in one hand. He quickly realized what he did with the "animal". He probably just killed the hairless monkey's "pet". Twilight probably would of seen two corpses on the ground, if the hairless monkey didn't go back to pony form.

Chuggaaconroy went to pony form, but with a green body, with a white mane, a brown tail, and a ball that was the same as before :the top half is red, bottom white, but a diamond shaped mouth with two fangs on the top and bottom, and diamond "ears" on the sides of the top portion of the face of the "dragon" for a cutie mark. Also, the "dragon" was "eating" the ball. (not an innuendo)

'It had to be a dragon, right?' Twilight thought to herself.

"Hey pervert, stop looking at my ass", said Chuggaaconroy. He was slightly annoyed.

Twilight snapped back in to reality when Chuggaaconroy said that, slightly embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry", said Twilight and the guard at the same time.

"Eh, don't be", said Chuggaaconroy.

Both the gaurd and Twilight had their pupils shreink. Chuggaaconroy wanted to laugh at their faces, but he needed to revive Teddy. Chugga pulled out an envelope from his fur and placed it on Teddy's wound. The wound was already cleaned up and almost healed. Teddy's vision became clear again and she saw her trainer. She hugged him so tightly that any Tentacruel might be jealous. However, instead of Chugga making a huge deal over it, he lughed when Twilight's and the gaurd's jaw was doing this..

"You , however, are gonna need more to for me to accept your apology" , he pointed at Twilight while saying it.

"WHAT??!!" Twilight yelled.

"Don't worry it is so simple."

"I'm not pissed of because of the punishment, why am I doing it?"

"Because you were staring at my ass."

"Oh."

"Ok, it is just a "yes or no question. Does anyone live there?" Chuggaaconroy was poiting to the Everfree Forest.

"Yes"

"Can you show me where the house is?"

"Why?"

"I'm feeling some despair and mischievousness over in the forest. Also I hear crying. It sounds like one of my Pokemon."

"WHAT???!!!"

"Just trust me on this if, it is crying it is probably my Misdreavus getting a meal." (Pun intended)

"Ok..."

"Also, guard when I get back I will need a map, can you go get one, and Teddy needs a home. Could go find one."

"Yes sir!" saluted the guard good.

"Here I come Affection."


Mean while


"There will be tons of nightmares tonight", sighed Luna.