• Published 23rd Mar 2015
  • 735 Views, 7 Comments

The Mysterious Life Swap - FoxFace100



Being quiet isn't fun for Pinkie Pie, and being loud and hyper isn't the best for Fluttershy either. What's happened to them? Will they go back to normal?

  • ...
2
 7
 735

The Resolution

|Twilight's House|

<Applejack's P.O.V.>
"So, Twi, watch'a gonna do?" I ask

"Well, here's the thing... I don't really know..." What?!

"But Twilight! You're the one who usually knows what to do at times like this!" Rainbow backs my thoughts up

"Yes, but, well, there's never been a situation like this before." True.

"Dahlings! I'm here! I bought some extra special and unique dresses for us all! You're all so under dressed for a circumstance like this one! Now, tell me, why am I here?" The one and only Rarity. Yeah, she's a brilliant person, but she sure does know how to address a situation.

"It's as if Pinkie and I have swapped lives, but kept the same bodies!" Fluttershy exclaims quickly.

"Fluttershy, dear, that's an-" Rarity begins disapprovingly, but can't finish because Twi bursts in

"Amazing idea! I bet that's exactly what happened! But how did it happen?"

"I've got it! I've got it! I've got it! The Great and Powerful Trixie was at my house last night! She was showing me some magic, and then I went to bed when she left and then she whispered something when she walked out of the door!" Fluttershy bubbles excitedly

"But Fluttershy, dear, why would she curse you and Pinkie?" Rarity asks.

"Well, Pinkie and Flutters helped Twi slay that monstrous, uh, monster thingymabob." I say.

"But, the rest of you did too, so why did she only cast a spell on Pinkie and Fluttershy? And why not me? I mean, it was me who showed her up in the first place." Twilight questions

"That's true I guess, but Fluttershy was the only pony she could get her hooves on." Rainbow says.

"Okie dokie, so we know why she put me in her spell, but why Pinkie Pie?" Fluttershy burbles, whilst Pinkie just hides behind her mane.

"Either way, we need to sort this out, pronto." I say.

"But how?" Pinkie finally says

"I'll try something." Twilight sounds unsure.

She stands there, and her horn gradually starts glowing. Rainbow and I look at eachother with the same hopeful look on our faces, when Twi's horn goes dark.

"Pinkie? Say something" Twilight says

"Okie Dokie Lokie! That made me so nervcited it made me almost bounce! I didn't though because I wanted to be back to normal..." Pinkie continues babbling on whilst the rest of us congratulate Twilight.

"Ah knew you could do it Twi!"

"You did fabulous, dahling, fabulous!"

"Yeah! You did amazing!"

"Thank you Twilight" Fluttershy says pawing the ground gently.

Wait does this mean... a Party?" Pinkie's back to normal

"If you want it to Pinkie! Ah could still do with that party Ah asked you for earlier. Ah just need to see if ponies like my new apple cider!

"Rarity, I think we could do with those dresses now!" Says Pinkie "We can't have a party like we are now!"

"Of course!"

Author's Note:

So I wanted to just publish the first chapter, but it was only 500 words, and it's gotta be 1000, so I had to do this one too. I hope you likey! :pinkiehappy: