• Published 23rd Mar 2015
  • 734 Views, 7 Comments

The Mysterious Life Swap - FoxFace100



Being quiet isn't fun for Pinkie Pie, and being loud and hyper isn't the best for Fluttershy either. What's happened to them? Will they go back to normal?

  • ...
2
 7
 734

The Discovery

<Fluttershy's P.O.V.>
|At Fluttershy's House|

*Knock Knock*

"Hi Rainbow Dashie!" I say loudly.

"Uh, hey Fluttershy?" I'm confused by the question in Rainbow's voice

"Yeah? What?!" Something's up. I can sense it. And from the look on Rainbow's face, so can she.

"Is that you?" As well as question in Rainbow's voice, there's confusion.

"Of course it is! I think..." It is me, isn't it?

"You don't seem... You."

"Nope, it's totally me! Oh my Celestia! I need to throw a party! I'm telling you now, it's gonna be AMAZING!" That was not the normal Fluttershy. Was that any kind of Fluttershy?

"You? Throw a party? I need to, uh, go talk to Twilight. Bye!"

"Of course it'll be me throwing the party! Who else?! See you later!"

"Wait, Flutters, I think you should come with me."

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" I shut my door and bounce after Rainbow.


<Pinkie Pie's P.O.V.>
|At Pinkie Pie's House|

*Knock Knock*

"Hello, Applejack. How are you?" I greet Applejack quietly.

"Howdy, Pinkie! I'm great, thanks, how 'bout y'allself?" Applejack says with her usual enthusiasm.

"I'm alright thank you Applejack. Is there anything I can do for you?" I hide behind my mane shyly.

"Well, Ah was just wonderin' are ya throwin' a party anytime soon?"

"Um, well, uh, no..." When have I ever thrown a party?

"Ya feelin' alrigh' Pinkie? Ya look like ya, but ya ain't ya... Ah mean, what kinda Pinkie Pie don't wanna throw a party?"

"I guess I feel a little odd." I reply. A little? A lot.

"Y'all seem it. Ya wanna come see Twi? She might know what's goin' on." Applejack seems concerned. That means something's up.

"Okay." I shut the door and trot after Applejack.


<Twilight Sparkle's P.O.V.>

"Twi? Ya here?" Applejack calls out.

"Coming!" I reply. I open the door to four ponies stood there. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.

"Howdy, Twi. I think we gotta little problem." Applejack says. I can sense her perturbation, so I know something's wrong.

"What's up with you Applejack?" Says Rainbow Dash.

"Well, uh, Pinkie Pie don't really seem herself today. She seems kinda quiet, and she don't wanna throw a party for me." Replies Applejack.

"That's the same for us! Well, not Pinkie, but Fluttershy is gonna throw a party, and she bounced the whole way here, and she's ecstatic for some reason."

"What's wrong with me!? This is all making me so nervcited!" Exclaims Fluttershy. And then she starts bouncing on the spot. Up and down. Like Pinkie usually does. Nervcited? Only Pinkie uses that word. She made it for Celestia's sake!

"I see. We better do something quickly then!" I say. What could be wrong? Pinkie hasn't said one word since she's been here, and Fluttershy, she's using Pinkie's words!

"Yes please." Pinkie says shyly.

Author's Note:

So this is my first chapter of my first MLP fanfic. It's probably terrible, so let me know. Feel free to hate, it's all good. Ideas and help are welcome (obviously)! I don't even know if this is gonna be read so thanks if you do read it, and let me know if you enjoy it. :moustache: I don't really know what's going to happen but hey ho.