• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,415 Views, 39 Comments

Supernatural Ponies 1: Welcome to Equestria: Here's a Case - SwiftStroke



What do you get when the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby get trapped in Equestria? Time to find out!

  • ...
4
 39
 1,415

Getting Acquainted

"Okay. First of all, watch the language. Second, how do you NOT know what a cutie mark is. You have to be pulling my leg!" Twilight told Sam.

"Sooooo . . . this . . . tattoo on my, uhh, flank, is called a cutie mark?" Sam asked.

"YES!!! Who are you strange ponies?!"

"That doesn't really matter, but . . ." Sam began.

"Oh, it DOES matter!! It matters more than anything right now!!"

"Listen. Could you just show us around, whatever this place is . . ."

"Ponyville."

"Could you just show us around PONYVILLE after the library's all patched up."

"*Sigh*.Okay. I'm always happy to show new ponies around. No matter how, odd, they are." Twilight agreed. Sam, Dean, Bobby, Castiel, and Twilight began to tidy up the library. They started with removing Dean's Impala, which the elder Winchester struggled to park. Soon enough, all that was left was to fix the gaping hole that Dean punctured in the library. They needed wood, so beginning the tour was the smartest idea they could come up with. Stopping by to get wood on the way was the plan.



"Here's the town hall, where Mayor Mare does all of her . . . mayor . . . stuff. I don't know exactly what she does in there, but if you need something like a certificate, search warrant, or anything along the lines of that, she's your pony." Twilight said.

"Good to know." Castiel told her. They soon moved onto the next leg of their tour.

"Here's Carousel Boutique. This is where you can get everything that's in style. It's owned by a good friend of mine, Rarity."

"I'm goin' in!" Yelled Dean excitedly. He then proceeded to head into the boutique, and the rest of them followed. When the five entered, they were greeted by a white Unicorn.

"Hello, and welcome to the Carousel Boutique, where everything is, OH DEAR SWEET CELESTIA! AN ALICORN!!" Rarity gasped. She had never seen,or heard of this pony. She found it strange; all Alicorns are royalty. How could she NOT know of a fourth Alicorn?

"Umm . . . what is an Ali-"Castiel began.

"What would you like?! It's on the house! Don't worry sir!"Rarity said excitedly.

"I apologize . . . Ms. Rarity?"

"That's my name!"

"Alright. I apologize Ms. Rarity, but I am no royalty. I am an Angel of the Lord."

"What's an Angel, and who's 'The Lord'?" Rarity asked.

"Never mind" Castiel replied, " The point is, I am no royalty. I am a normal pony with a normal life. As such, I would like to pay normal price for whatever clothing I may decide to purchase."

"Okay. What would you four like?" They looked around and saw nothing but work-in-progress dresses.

"Sorry Ms. Rarity, but I don't see anythin' but unfinished dresses." Dean remarked

"Yes, that's normal. You have to request a piece of clothing for me to put together. You can call me Rarity by the way, umm, what's your name?"

"Dean."

"Dean. I like it. Hee hee!" Rarity blushed.

"Hmm?"

"OOOOooohhh, nothing. Just rambling to myself, heh heh!"

"Alright. I'll just have a standard navy blue jacket with a white undershirt." Dean ordered.

"And I would like a tan trench coat with a white undershirt." Castiel said.

"I'm good." Bobby said

"Same as Dean, but make the jacket a dark brown" Sam told her.

"Boy, these ponies have no sense of fashion." Rarity thought.

"That will be 12 bits!"

"Umm, bits?" Dean asked.

"Yes. Bits. You know, our currency." Rarity said.

"Dammit. Were broke!"

"Oh, it's okay Dean. May I call you Dean? It's free." Rarity told him. She was turning a bright red.

"Thank you Rarity!" Dean happily replied to her generous offer.

"They should be ready by a week at most." With this, they continued with their tour. Next stop, Sugercube Corner.


When they arrived at the town bakery, Dean made a smart remark regarding Hansel and Gretel.

"I don't get it."Twilight said. "Anyway, this is Surgercube Corner, the town bakery."

"Awesome! I'm famished!"

"Dean wait!" Sam yelled. " We don't have any money, aaaaaand he's gone."

"HOOO BOY!" Dean yelled when he entered. "I'm frickin' hungry!"

-GAAAAAASSSP-. A pink pony had her mouth open. She immediately pulled out her party cannon, seemingly from nowhere.

"I'll have a-"Dean began. The party cannon exploded; out came confetti, streamers, a banner that says "Welcome to Ponyville", and other festive decoration.

" Welcome, welcome, welcome! Welcome to our town! Welcome to a place, where nopony seems to frown!" The pink pony sang.

"OH JESUS! EVERYONE GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! SHE'S GONNA BLOW!!!!!!" Dean screamed with a look of indescribable terror plastered on his ponified face. The four new ponies(except for Castiel) began to scram. They stumbled, tripped, and Sam crashed into one of the tables. All this occurred while Pinkie was singing the rest of her new and possibly improved "Welcome to Ponyville" song; Twilight bobbed her head, nearly perfectly in sync with the song's beat. By the time Sam, Dean, and Bobby reached the door, Pinkie Pie had finished her song, and started the party. Dean was extremely unhappy, but it quickly passed once he saw a cherry pie on the buffet table that Pinkie set up unnaturally fast.

"PIE!!! I CALL EVERY PIECE BITCHES!" Dean called out in sheer excitement. Dean rushed to the pie and hastily snatched it off the table, while the others scanned the buffet table for something they liked.

"Wow! This pie is delicious! The best one I've ever had!" Dean exclaimed. "Thanks a whole bunch! Umm. Sorry, what's your name?"

"The name's Pinkie Pie! Resident party thrower and expert pastry chef along with Mr. and Mrs. Cake! What's yours?"

"My name's Dean Winchester. The one with the long hair is my brother Sam. The old man over there is Bobby Singer, and the Alicorn over there is Castiel."

"Oh! So the old guy is a singer, you Winchesters are treasure hunters, and Castiel controls the constellations!" Pinkie theorized.

"Wh-wha-what? No. None of us do anything similar to any of those things. Except for Castiel. Maybe. No." A confused Sam told her.

"Listen, Pinkie, we would love to stay, but I'm giving these four a tour of the town." Twilight said.

"Well, I'll come along! I've been working a lot lately and I can take a day off. Mrs. Cake said so!"

"Why not?" Castiel said with a shrug. " The more the merrier. Plus, you seem to throw a lot welcome parties. I bet you know everyone in this town. This can be a helpful asset to us getting acquainted."

"You baked that epic pie! Of course you can come along!" Dean said excitedly. They all agreed Pinkie Pie would join them, and soon moved on to their next destination.

"Alright! This is Sweet Apple Acres. Pretty much all of our food comes from this place. It's owned by an amazing pony named Applejack."

"You mean like the cereal?" Castiel asked.

"What cereal?"

"Oh, it's nothing." Castiel replied.

"Applejack is out right now, but if you get hungry for an apple, the rest of the Apple Family can always help."

"Finally, this is Fluttershy's cottage. Fluttershy cares for all the woodland creatures, and despite her shy nature, she's the kindest pony I've ever met." Twilight informed them. "Here, we can gather wood." The ponies trotted up to the front porch and knocked on Fluttershy's door. "Fluttershy! It's Twilight! I've brought some new townsfolk here on their tour, and we were wondering if you could give us some wood!" About half a minute passed until the cottage door creaked open. "Hi Fluttershy!"

"Hello Twilight. I presume these stallions are the new residents you were talking about."

"You betcha! Those two are the brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester. The old pony over there is Bobby Singer, and the Alicorn is Castiel."

"Oh, um, an Alicorn."

"Don't worry Fluttershy. He isn't royalty."

"Oh. Okay. So you were looking for wood?"

"We sure were Fluttershy!! Wood wood wood! Please get it if you would! Wood wood wood! We'll use 'cause we should!" Pinkie butted in. They had nearly forgotten she was with them. It's odd. She didn't speak the whole way.

"Alright then. I'll be right back." Fluttershy retreated into her house and later came back with a cart of wood. "Here you go. Now you four remember, if you want a pet, or need anything pet-related or not, I'll be here." Fluttershy assured them.

"We will keep that in mind Ms. Fluttershy." Castiel said.

"Well, that's pretty much everypony you need to know! Now let's go back to the library. We have some work to do." Twilight ordered. With this, they were off.