• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,406 Views, 39 Comments

Supernatural Ponies 1: Welcome to Equestria: Here's a Case - SwiftStroke



What do you get when the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby get trapped in Equestria? Time to find out!

  • ...
4
 39
 1,406

An Angry Purple Unicorn

The four friends stare at the purple mare standing paralyzed in front of the black, stylish car that just crashed into her home.

" Uuuhh . . . why does that horse have a horn, and why is she . . . purple?"Asked Sam.

"I'm not sure." Replied Castiel. "I seem to have a horn too."

"Lets not forget your wings! Am I the only one who noticed?"

"Ah, c'mon!" Dean complained. " Why does Cass get a horn and wings?"

"Excuse me!" shouted the purple, horned pony. "In case you four hadn't noticed, YOU JUST CRASHED A-A, WHATEVER THAT IS, INTO MY HOUSE!!!" The group took a long look at their surroundings. The supposed living room had bookshelves circling the room(All nearly overflowing), with a small table in the middle. The centerpiece was a tall statue of a zebra's head. Probably about a third of the bookshelves had been destroyed by Dean's Impala.

"Dean." Sam said. "I think she's a unicorn."

"Unicorns don't exist Sam. You know that."

"Then what do you call a horse with a magical horn coming out of it's forehead." Sam replied.

"Well a . . . a unicorn! How the hell is this possible?!"

"EXCUSE ME!!!!" Yelled the frustrated pony. "I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A SINGLE APOLOGY!!! YOU FOUR HAVE HARDLY SEEMED TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE!!! ESPECIALLY YOUR FRIEND IN THE BACK!! THE EARTH PONY WITH A SHOTGUN FOR A CUTIE MARK!!!!" After the unknown unicorn said this, Sam, Dean, Castiel and Bobby got out of the car. They stumbled for a bit, trying to get used to their brand new anatomy. Twilight was momentarily paralyzed(just for a few seconds) when she saw Castiel. He was an Alicorn and that race seems to be reserved for royalty. Her shock quickly diminished. There were other things to worry about.

"We apologize miss . . ." Castiel began.

"Twilight Sparkle."

"What the hell kind of name is that?! You've gotta be lyin'," Bobby groaned.

"Hold up Bobby." Dean said. "This is really weird in case you haven't noticed. As far as we know, that name is normal around here."

"I assume Mr. Shotgun McSkeptic over here's name is Bobby. Now, what about the rest of you oddballs?" Twilight demanded.

"I'm Sam, and this is my brother Dean."

"And I'm Castiel." With this knowledge, Twilight moved to another topic.

"Where did you come from, and WHAT is that? A carriage?"

"This, my uneducated unicorn friend, is a 1967 Chevy Impala. Isn't she beautiful?" Dean replied.

"She?"

"Don't ask." Castiel said bluntly.

"Twilight. You can call me Twilight."

"Okay. Would like us to assist you in cleaning your library?

"Please do. You can start with the-"

"Before we begin, I want to ask a question." Sam interrupted.

"Yes?"

"Why is my tatoo on my ass?"