• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,416 Views, 39 Comments

Supernatural Ponies 1: Welcome to Equestria: Here's a Case - SwiftStroke



What do you get when the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby get trapped in Equestria? Time to find out!

  • ...
4
 39
 1,416

Getaway

It was a dark, seemingly-silent night on highway 71 in Cleveland, Ohio. Two brothers, an angel, and the owner of an auto parts store were speeding desperately in a black 1967 Chevy Impala. They were trying to escape from a couple of pissed-off demons sent by Crowley, The King of Hell. Sam and Dean Winchester are quite infamous in the world of angels and demons. Not to mention Castiel and Bobby.

"Dammit! They're gaining on us!" Dean screamed in frustration.

"Stay calm Dean. You may do better if you focus." Castiel reassured him, with no success might I add.

"Shut it Cass! We ain't gettin' anywhere anytime soon, and the highways nearly at it's frickin' end! Unless you have a good idea, don't judge!"

"Well, Oh! Dean! Look! There's a tunnel up ahead!"

" Yes, but there's a railing! I'm not drivin' my baby off a railing! She'll get hurt! Again!"

"Dean, it's either your 'baby' or us. Your car can be repaired. After Crowley's henchmen catch us, we'll be beyond repair."

"DO IT DAMMIT!!!" Bobby Singer demanded.

" Ugh. Fine."Dean hesitantly drove of the rail, and into the tunnel where, upon entering, were met with a light similar to the one angels use to kill. Soon, the group came to a stop in a strange new place. After recovering from the blinding light, everyone was met with an odd change.

"Sam."

"Dean."

"Why is there an anti-possession tattoo on my ass? Why are there two on my ass? Why the hell do I have stylish hair comin' outta my ass?!"

"Dean."

"Castiel."

"We're ponies."

"Fuuuuuuuuuu-"

"Ummm . . . can I help you?!" Asked a purple mare who just had a Chevy Impala crash through her Library.

"Dean."

"Bobby."

"Where the hell are we?!"