Persuaded by Pinkie Pie to loosen up, Twilight Sparkle uncharacteristically deviates from her routine and finds a street that does not exist on any map, a street that should not be there. Down this road is both a threat, and an answer, one that may help us all reconcile the troubling inconsistencies between Season One, and all subsequent seasons of MLP:FIM.
Ok, should be working now. Story images can, for the time being, be cropped to any aspect ratio.[hide message]
- Co Al After the end of Earth, a group of Newfoals decides to rebel against their ponification. · Chatoyance37,572 words · 3,225 views · 159 · 151 ·
- Ad Sl Al Hu At the heart of every Conversion Bureau is 'potion', the nanotechnomagical serum that converts a human into an Equestrian. But before the Bureaus, the serum had to be created first. This, is that story. · Chatoyance95,031 words · 1,954 views · 180 · 159 ·
- Ad It started simply enough: "What if 'Magical Mystery Cure' were given room to expand and grow?" Then things took a turn, and now it seems Celestia never sent a letter in the first place... · Kaj-Nrig11,533 words · 308 views · 5 · 0 ·
- Ra Ad As his life is about to come to an end at the claws of an ant, Shining Armour reflects how his life slowly began to change as day by day, he became smaller and smaller. His life flashed before him as he slowly began to shrink. · Duragan3,223 words · 712 views · 19 · 0 ·
- Sl Al Hu Set in the Optimalverse, a middle-aged woman confronts what emigration to Equestria - uploading to a virtual existence - really means. But can she truly understand - and more importantly, should she trust the artificial intelligence Celestia? · Chatoyance56,871 words · 15,941 views · 530 · 143 ·