• Published 5th Mar 2015
  • 461 Views, 4 Comments

Dance of the midnight majesty - black unicorn



Luna is depressed and thinks no one can help her

  • ...
2
 4
 461

sleep through the sunrise

The twinkle of the final star was all that she saw last...

The stars were going down as the sky began to fill with the yellow and warmth of the sun. Luna tired from another night of nothing and no thanks walked back to her chambers with her head down and salty tears.

"Sister. What's the matter?"

The door slammed behind the blue princess and locked with a slightly silent click. Sobs could be heard echoing down the long hall of the upstairs platform. Celestia walked over to the door where her sister sat behind.

"Sister. Please tell me. What is going on?"

"Go away!" Her gaspy voice yelled through the wood."I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Just...just leave me alone"

Celestia walked away obeying her sisters wishes.

"Keep an eye on her" She told to one of the guards close to the door.

Inside her room she walked over to her window and looked out, the burning ball of fire blinding her and evaporating her tears on the spot.

"How? Why!!!" She yelled out to no one "HOW DOES SHE DO IT!? WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE HER? SHE HARMS, MINE IS PRETTIER...mine is prettier..."

The ponies below prance about like there was a constant joyful melody playing through the town. She laid down on her bed with tears filling her eyes once more. "why?..." She fell asleep with a tear drop resting on the side of her face.