• Published 3rd Jun 2016
  • 1,356 Views, 22 Comments

Exterminatus - Imperaxum



Trapped in a leering city and under the shadow of a vast fleet, a pony tries to survive in the wretched ranks of the Chaos-damned populace in the final days to the death of a world of the Imperium of Mankind.

  • ...
3
 22
 1,356

And The Trumpets Prepared to Sound

And I saw the eight offerings cut open before the Gods; and in them rose eight daemons.

And a wretch came and stood at the altar came and stood at the altar, having a blighted torch; and there was given unto him much blood, that he should offer it with the incantations of the scum and deceived upon the eight-pointed altar which was before the throne of brass.

And the streams of blood, which came with the incantations of the doomed, ascended up before the God of Blood out of the wretch's hand.

And the wretch took the torch, and bathed it in the blood of the altar, and cast it to the earth; and there were voices, thunderings, and lightnings, an an earthquake.

And the seven angels of the God which had seven trumpets of brass prepared themselves to sound.

And madness descended upon the world.

The defence forces tried to stop it, as the sky turned red and the howls of the damned rose from Hive Delask, but they could do nothing in the face of the masses of the God of Blood. Some turned to the darkness; others whimpered and died without conviction. A few were stalwart and burned in their righteousness, and theirs was the only salvation to be found on Lorn III in its last days.