• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 1,988 Views, 68 Comments

Bundles of Chaos - DiscordFan



Fluttershy is raising her two foals, Teal Fang and Disarray. With their father being Discord, she starting to think she's biting off more than she can chew.

  • ...
4
 68
 1,988

1: First Year

Fluttershy was putting Disarray in her crib. She had finally gone to sleep after playing all day long.

Her baby draconequus was female. Her body was brown like "Dadda's," and she had a light yellow head. Her hair was dark brown with a fat, white streak. Her back legs consisted of a reptile's leg and a cow's leg. Her front legs were a fox's leg and a pony's hoof. Disarray had "Dadda's" horns but we're opposite in color. She also had a leopard's tail and a (small and adorable) dragonfly's wing and a yellow pegasus' wing. Her eyes were normal except her sclera. That was yellow, and her irises were red.

Disarray was now five-months-old. She began teething a month ago, and she was now growing teeth and a tooth like Discord's. Disarray yawned in her sleep nap. Smiling, Fluttershy sighed. Her kids could be quite a hooful someti-

*whimper* Fluttershy sighed, this time in annoyance. She then trotted downstairs to room Teal Fang was playing. Whenever Teal Fang or Disarray whimpered that meant they were hungry. (And they whimpered a lot!) Fluttershy walked into her living room, which was the seating area by the front door. She saw Teal Fang whimpering and blubbering while curled up on the ceiling.

Like father, like son. Fluttershy snorted in humor. She flew up and grabbed Teal Fang. She began to cradle him. He stopped whimpering but was still blubbering.

Teal Fang was creamy brown bat-alicorn. He had little fangs (even when he was born). His mane and tail was pink with hot pink streaks. His right eye was a normal pony eye with a teal iris, but his left eye was only teal.

Fluttershy flew down to the couch and breastfed Teal Fang. Slowly, he stopped blubbering. Then somepony knocked on the door, startling Teal Fang. He clamped his jaw on Fluttershy's breast. She cried out in pain.

She removed Teal Fang carefully, saying, "I'm coming. Please wait." She trotted over to the door with Teal Fang in her front left hoof. Suddenly, Teal Fang tensed up and began bawling!

"Sh, sh, sh," whispered Fluttershy. "It's okay, Teal. Shh. It's okay..." Teal Fang calmed down enough to cry in silence. He was still tense.

Fluttershy opened the door, revealing... Celestia?

"Princess Celestia," Fluttershy asked confused. "What are you doing here, Princess?"

"Well," Celestia replied, "It's been a month, and I'm here to see the children, again." Fluttershy would face hoof if she wasn't standing on three hooves. She forgotten about "Auntie 'Tia's" visit today!

That's when Fluttershy realized why Teal Fang was tense. He did not like Celestia for some reason.

Fluttershy and Celestia heard a cooing from upstairs. Disarray had detected Celestia.

"T-'Twia," they heard Disarray yell (the best she could with her new, weak lungs and vocal chords). Celestia smiled.

"May I," she asked. Fluttershy rolled her eyes, politely (if you can do that), and nodded. Celestia's eyes brightened, and giddily trotted upstairs.

Disarray bellowed, "'Twia!!!" Then she quieted when "'Twia" trotted in. "'Twia!" She began to levitate in her crib from excitement. "Dis-way wikes 'Twia!" Celestia giggled filly-ishly.

"And 'Tia likes Disarray," she replied. She reached her magic into crib and "grabbed" Disarray. Celestia, sitting down on the floor, levitated Disarray into her hooves. She cradled her. Then she smiled evilly playfully, and then she began to tickle Disarray. Disarry scream-laughed, waving her legs in the air.

"'Twia! S'op!"

"Oh? Well, Dis-way, how do you ask?"

"Pweaz, 'Twia! S'op!"

"Okay... Because you asked nicely." She stopped tickling Disarray...

And began to give her raspberries. Disarray scream-laughed louder.

"'Twia!! Pweaz, s'op!!!" She gave her another raspberries.

"Never!" Celestia giggled playfully. "I must have raspberries."

"Pweaz! No wazz-bewwies!" Celestia gave her another raspberry. Another scream-laughed, again.

"Celestia," Fluttershy, entering, said. Celestia stopped and put on a pouty.

"Twank fou, Mamma," Disarray said still laughing.

Teal Fang hissed, "'Twia..."

"Teal," Fluttershy said kindly but firmly. "Be nice to Auntie 'Tia." Teal Fang stuck out his tongue and hissed again. Fluttershy bopped him on the head. He growled in his throat.

Another bop.

Another growl.

She pulled hi wings gently and bopped him. Teal Fang flattened his ears in shame for receiving a "wing-pull." Fluttershy smirked in success. Celestia held back giggles. Disarray was laughing saying "de-per."

Fluttershy trotted over to Celestia, but Celestia said, "Don't worry, Fluttershy. I'll change Disarray's diaper."

"Are you sure? Her pee or poop can be," Fluttershy thought, "uh... chaotic." Celestia laughed.

"Fluttershy," Celestia commented, "I use to hang out with Discord, and we did not have toilets or diapers. I think I can handle it." Fluttershy watched worriedly as Celestia trotted into the bathroom.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

=====

Disarray and Teal Fang were celebrating their first birthday. They were learning to walk and trot. Teal Fang had taken a few steps and almost fell. Disarray was zooming back and forth in the front yard, where they decided to hold the party.

At the party was Mamma (Fluttershy), Dadda (Discord), Auntie 'Twia (Celestia), Auntie Woona (Luna), Auntie Cade-wence (Cadence), Uncle Shine-wing (Shining), Auntie Twi-wight (Twilight), Uncle Bwue-Bwood (BlueBlood), Auntie Pinkie (one of the only names they got right), Uncle Spike-e (Spike), Auntie Wain-bow (Rainbow), Uncle Sen-tree (Sentry), Auntie Wear-ity (Rarity), Uncle Fan-sea (Fancy), Auntie Ap-well-dwack (Applejack), and Uncle Soar-win (Soarin).

"Okay," Fluttershy said, "time for presents!"

The twins, together, screamed, "PWESENTS!!!!" Disarray teleported over to the "pwesent table," and Teal Fang carefully trotted over. Everypony followed eager to see them open the presents. The table was "split" into two halves: one side was teal; the other was an assortment of patterns. They had equal amount of presents. Each couple (and Celestia and Luna) got them a present.

"Alright," Fluttershy said, "lady's first." She nudged a present to a giddy Disarray. The wrapping had a navy shield with a six-pointed, pink star, and the ribbon was turquoise and gold. A tag said: "Uncle Shining + Auntie Cadence." Disarray tore open the wrapping revealing a plain cardboard box. She opened the box and saw a brown pony doll. Its mane was made of strands of weird rag strips. Disarray "squeed" and hugged the doll.

Disarray named her doll, "Assortment!" Everypony laughed.

"Happy birthday, Disarray," Cadence said.

Disarray yelled, "Twank you, Auntie Cade-wence and Uncle Shine-wing!!!!"

"Now," Fluttershy said, giving Teal Fang a box, "Teal Fang's present!" Teal Fang, excited, clopped his hooves together. His box's wrapping had a rainbow lightning bolt, and the ribbon was orange and navy blue. The tag said: "Uncle Sentry n Auntie Rainbow." Teal Fang ripped the wrapping with his fangs. The wrapping had covered a bat-pony action figure. He was dark gray with a indigo mane. His eyes widen.

He levitated it, so everypony could see it, and said, "Sonic!"

Rainbow flew into the air and (in a TV announcer's voice) said, "And the name has been spoken!" Everypony burst into laughter.

The rest of the gifts included: a book for each, a plush sun for each, a plush crescent moon for each, a "flutterbat" action figure (which Fluttershy blushed fiercely from) and a baby apple sapling from Applejack, a cloud stuffed pillow from Rainbow Dash, a little dress and suit from Rarity, a plush yellow balloon and a plush blue balloon from Pinkie, a little armor set from Cadence (but mostly Shining Armor), and a pet teal bat and a pet jackalope from Fluttershy and Discord.

Then it was time for cake... And Pinkie Pie made a stupid decision of challenging the chaos family to a food fight.