• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 499 Views, 18 Comments

Sweetie and the Beast - Pegasister_Animations



When a pony named Button turns into a ferocious beast, he stays at the Castle of the Two Sisters. Later on he meets Sweetie Belle not knowing what will come next.

  • ...
11
 18
 499

Hardships

*One Year Later

The Carousel Boutique was as busy as ever with all the new customers Sapphire Shores brought. Ever since Sweetie Belle had started doing duets with her, everypony was raving about Rarity's new dress designs.

"Wow Sweetie Belle!" Apple Bloom exclaimed. "Rarity hasn't stopped working since six this mornin' !"

"Yeah, if I ever saw Apple Bloom working like this... well I don't know how I wouldn't be at least the slightest bit worried," Spike said giving a comforting arm around Apple Bloom's neck.

"Well, I guess Fancy Pants got used to her running around the store like a maniac," said Sweetie Belle in a monotone voice.

Apple Bloom eyed her companion in a confused manner. "Are you okay Sweetie Belle? You have been actin' strange for quite some time."

"Yeah," Sweetie sighed "I'm alright."

Apple Bloom wasn't sure how to respond. By the looks of it Sweetie Belle wasn't fine. Her hair wasn't as poofy and curly as it usually was. Instead her locks looked like an untidy mess of hay and her coat seemed a shade grayer than usual. How can her coat do that? Apple Bloom thought to herself. It ain't natural.... Oh no, did something happen between her and Rarity again? Applejack told her this wasn't the answer.

"Did something happen between you and Rarity?"

"Hmm...?" Sweetie Belle was obviously distracted. She looked back up at Apple Bloom.
"Oh... no I rather not talk about it, especially in front of you and Spike."

"Whatever you've got to say you can say it to both of us." Apple Bloom looks back at Spike.
"Ain't that right Spike?"

Spike looked back reassuringly.
"Of course!"

Sweetie Belle then sat on her haunches.
"Well okay... I guess I've been kind of..... well...
jealous.."

"Of what?" Apple Bloom was even more confused.

"Every time I see you two or Scootaloo and Rumble.. heck even when I just see Rarity and Fancy Pants I always feel....
lonely inside.."

"Aww Sweetie Belle you kno--"

"And that's not just it! I've been feeling this way for about a year and you guys have been together much longer than that!
I guess the word I'm looking for is.... confused." Sweetie Belle looked back down with her ears drooping. She felt like doing what she hasn't done in a long time.... cry.

"Well did anything change during that time? Maybe you did somethin' to keep yourself occupied," Apple Bloom was trying her best to help her good friend but nothing seemed to work.

"No not really.."

"What about singing? That is your special talent after all..."

"No.. now all I think about singing is the Blues."

Spike looked up seeming to have an idea.
"Hey! What about that thing that you used to carry around with you all the time!... What was it called?... A JoyToy?... A--"

"My JoyBoy!" Sweetie Belle looked up giving a smile which quickly turned back into a frown.
"Oh that's right.... my favorite games company mysteriously closed down around a year ago.. after that I guess I just stopped playing."

Apple Bloom looked back at Spike not sure what to do. Spike then gave a surprised look.
Spike gasped. "Oh no! We forgot about our double date with Rumble and Scootaloo! We have to get ready!"

Apple Bloom gasped. "That's right..." She looked back at her friend feeling sorry for her. "You know, you could come with us if you would like..."

"No..no I wouldn't want to intrude."

Apple Bloom gave a reassuring hoof around Sweetie Belle's neck. "Ah promise, you will find your special somepony one day.."
And with that Apple Bloom left, leaving Sweetie Belle feel rock bottom. She sighed, "Yeah.... one day..."

Sweetie Belle slowly turned her head towards the clock. It read 3 o'clock p.m.
Well I have nothing better to do She shrugged and glanced at her mirror brushing the strands of her hair until it was nice and poofy again. She grabbed some bits she had been saving for a special occasion. Although there's nothing special about it...

With that she left Carousel Boutique on her way to the video game store.

Author's Note:

Yeah there wasn't much action going on here but there will be in the future.
Hope you guys will enjoy it!

~~Myth

Comments ( 11 )
Comment posted by Pegasister_Animations deleted Mar 6th, 2015
Comment posted by Pegasister_Animations deleted Mar 6th, 2015

This is so, so good! It puts a whole new look onto Beauty and The Beast and Button Belle! Ugh, I love this so much! I thought the beginning of the first chapter was a bit rushed, but after that, you smoothed it out really well and now it looks AMAZING! When I realised you had shipped Spike Bloom; my heart skipped a beat! SQEEEEE!!! AND YOU HAD SCOOTALOO AND RUMBLE! Ugh! I CAN NOT wait for the next chapter! You're a really good writer and you should most definitely continue! I can't wait to see the part where they meet! Wait... I was wondering, are there going to be like enchanted objects? I hope there are! That'd be awesome!!!!!

CAN"T WAIT!

What was it called?... A JoyToy?...

There are some unfortunate implication right there, author.

The short, this story was too fast. It felt like it was rushed, leading to me not enjoying it. If I were to make a suggestion, get a proofreader.

5703928 I'm sorry I'm an idiot I meant to delete only my comments and I did that without thinking....


5704107 Thank you but your probably the only person who thinks so
But you lift my spirits so I will keep going

5704285 Noted....

5704449 aw thank you
Yes I know it's fast paced
But I will try my best

Cute! keep going!:yay:

5704417 Don't get me wrong, it's a rather good first story, but the pacing is a bit of a deterrent for me.

Why is it cancelled? Why? Please, I want more! More! It was getting so good! Such a shame!!! :applecry::fluttercry:

Just taking a stroll down memory lane.

If anyone finds this I'll paypal you $10. Pm me with physical proof.

Jk. I won't pay you I'm broke.

Login or register to comment