• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 498 Views, 18 Comments

Sweetie and the Beast - Pegasister_Animations



When a pony named Button turns into a ferocious beast, he stays at the Castle of the Two Sisters. Later on he meets Sweetie Belle not knowing what will come next.

  • ...
11
 18
 498

Prologue

Author's Note:

Okay so this is my first story EVER. If there is anything you think that should be added or put into the story please comment below. Critisism is also advised.

Any song that might be in this story is from Disney's Beauty and the Beast and I will not take credit for them.

Please Enjoy!:pinkiehappy:

It's dark and dingy today in the Everfree Forest, nothing new no doubt, thought Button Mash. The 18 year old stallion went off to see a special witchdoctor named Zecora who could hopefully fix his issue. The day before, he went to the video game store seeing if his newest game had come out yet.

**************************************

He trotted out of his cottage suddenly bumping into a stranger. Button didn’t bother to say sorry for that he was so excited to see his game. The stranger stopped, he was wrapped in a navy blue cloak covering his face, only showing his muzzle and legs.

He turned to face Button only to say, “I’m sorry good sir but can you spare a few bits?” Button turned quickly and lied saying, “Sorry I have none to spare right now.”

He turned back and galloped away. The stranger said “Hmmm..” and mumbled something only that he could hear.

When Button left the store, he came across a strange flower. It had purple leaves and the most beautiful white pedals he had ever seen. And for some strange reason it was glowing. He had decided to take it back home with him.

The next morning he woke up discovering the most awful, horrendous, disgusting thing he had ever seen. Himself.

**************************************

He had heard about Zecora, a famous witchdoctor in the Everfree Forest, so he put a sheet over his body and ran as fast as he could. Once he was in the forest he took off the sheet thinking that there was no need for it and that he could blend in as himself.

Once he was at Zecora’s she did not scream or yell instead she opened the door and nodded.

She was speaking in rhyme so it was difficult for Button to understand. It went something like this, “I know why you are in this predicament, why you look so different. The reason is because of hate, that is why this is your fate. What happened to you is amiss, but it can only be fixed with true loves kiss.”

“WHAT?!” he roared “So I am stuck like this FOREVER!” He didn’t know why he yelled like this, he was usually pretty gentle and shy. There was this new anger and rage inside of him. And he did not like it. He knew no one who would love him in this form. He had no wife, no marefriend, there was no one he truly cared for or cared for him.

“Your appearance has been arranged, but your attitude has also changed.” She quietly said. “Also if all the petals fall whatsoever, then, yes, you will be stuck like this forever.”

Button never should have picked up the flower he knew it was the reason that he had changed. And somehow so did Zecora, but he didn’t question it.

His body, his personality was all gone he didn’t know what to do. Immediately, he said thank you to Zecora, put on the sheet, and ran off. He went back home not knowing what to do. He thought about it for a while then an idea popped into his head. He grabbed the sheet and his belongings but most importantly his video games. He knew that where he was going there would be no electricity but maybe he could find some way for them to work.

He rushed back into the Everfree Forest not knowing if he would see a pony or his cottage ever again. He had to rest after all that galloping and when he did, he saw the most marvelous thing. It was a castle!

That’s strange, what is a castle doing here in the middle of the Everfree Forest? he thought to himself. There was a sign that read Castle of the Two Sisters in fancy lettering. And with that he went inside searching if anypony was home.

He saw large hallways and corridors filled with cobwebs. He was pretty sure he passed a room with a gigantic pipe organ inside it too.

Making sure no one was in the castle with him, he stayed there putting down his belongings and finding the master bedroom.

He wasn't exactly sure what to do next, but right now all he wanted to to was het some rest.