• Published 27th Mar 2015
  • 391 Views, 4 Comments

The Author's Auto Biograhy - Cool writer



travel through space, time and dimensions oh my! Here's how it all began

  • ...
26
 4
 391

Chapter 5, Companion

An hour or two later...

Vroop! Vroop! VROOP! The TARDIS landed in an alley, somewhere behind sugar cube corner. Out of the box, stepped the Author and Lyra.

"You are compleatly impossible!" Lyra exclaimed.

"I know right! Isn't it wonderful?" The Author exclaimed back, happily. Lyra laughed and shook her head.

"You just shot an army of alien spiders off into space, you whisk me out of the ship in your magic red box, and then you say: 'it's wonderful'?" Lyra laughed.

"It takes getting used to, among other things," The Author said, mysteriously.

"Like what? Does it also travel in time?" Lyra asked sarcastically.

"Yeas, it does actually." The Author responded, matter-of-factly. Lyra raising an eyebrow. "It does! Watch," The Author stepped back into the TARDIS, and it took off, groaning and "vrooping." Then, It came back into view. Out of the box, stepped a very tired Author, holding a photo with his magic.

"Took me a while to track you down, but I finally did it!" The Author panted a bit. He levitated the photo to Lyra. It was of her, as a filly playing ball with her parents!

"Wha- how is that possible!?" Lyra asked, shocked.

"I told you, time travel." He then realized something. "And you never apologized for that ball to the head," The Author added.

"Wait... that was you?!?" Lyra was stunned.

"Yes, it was," The Author replied. "So, you wanna see the universe, and possibly universi?" The Author was excited.

"You know what?" Lyra stared up at him blankly. She smiled. "Why the hay not? Somepony's gotta keep you alive."

"Oy!" The Author exclaimed. "I've been doing this since I was seven, SEVEN! How many seven year-olds have saved the world numourus times?" Lyra laughed.

"Come on, I've got a roommate you need to meet, I know you two will hit it off!"


Long story short... we didn't. She thought I was crazy, I wanted her to go inside the TARDIS, she threw a frying pan at me (good shot, she is), and it took me bringing in filly Celestia to convince her of the truth... she proceeded to punch me again. The two of us (me and Lyra) then strolled into the TARDIS, and into many adventures.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments ( 2 )

What is it with authors and misspelling their titles, these days?

Not bad but a few mis-spells and a few fillers (or so I see it) It keeps my interest so it gets a like. Just fix the problems and you will be good to go.

Login or register to comment