• Member Since 15th Feb, 2012
  • offline last seen 6 hours ago

totallynotabrony


T

The Second World War wasn't good for anybody, particularly El Führer. Just how bad will things be when the ponies meet a fraction of the universe's most notorious art student?


Now with reading

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 53 )

“So the Elements of Harmony divided by the sun and moon, and the princesses of Equestria, equal Hitler,” Twilight said flatly.

ILLUMINADOLF CONFIRMED!

Well that was... a thing. It's true, nobody wants more Hitler than they already have.

And the terrible 'nazi that coming' joke.

In Soviet Russia math does you.:rainbowlaugh:

“So the Elements of Harmony divided by the sun and moon, and the princesses of Equestria, equal Hitler,” Twilight said flatly.

....

Yeah, that seems about right.

WTF is strong with this one. Have a like.

Don't worry. He's only going to cause .75 Metric Hitlers
Otherwise known as 11.25 million deaths.

Shocks #6 · Jan 10th, 2015 · · 2 ·

“That sounds like either the beginning of a bad joke or serious accusations against our current regime,” Rarity observed.

img0.derpicdn.net/img/view/2012/10/1/111422__safe_princess+celestia_nazi_tyrant+celestia_artist-colon-fiarel_reichsalicorn.png
BUM.BUM.BUM

"El Führer"? Mixing Spanish and German like that is an interesting style.

“6 divided by 2 is 3.”

3?
3?
3?!
Portal 3 confirmed!

Hotline:"Hello, how can I help you?"
DAU:"Hello, my brain is stuck at 3/4th for hours now!"

Should we blame Fegelein for this one?

Puns are great.
I love you.

i.imgur.com/HtsDc2L.jpg
i.imgur.com/7y7pAt3.png
Would the editor of Mein Kampf be the first grammar Nazi?

Sometimes I question why I read such fics, but not knowing would destroy my mind as well. Logic is lost and the author wins.

5488699 Half Life 3/4 confirmed!

He did Nazi that coming.

I saw that pun coming a mile away.

Great story!

5489074

And just for fun:

5489837 Ooh, you posted a comment of my favorite song.
Otherwise, to the author, this is a pretty good story.

You sir, are a god of troll fics. I bow before you, and your horrible/awesome nazi and math puns.

Downvoted, story never explained which quarter of Hitler was missing.

Terrible concept. Only gets 14/88 heils from me.

...

Please tell me you're not making fun of Hitler killing ponies...

*facepalms*
Why?
WHY?
...
Why is this so funny?

This story again confirms that in the Internet, everything exists.

5489074 time to waste another afternoon on those videos

I'm just imagining an extended right arm and a stupid little mustache being left behind.

I've never watched south park, but I imagine it goes something like this.

I almost though it was going to be an illuminati joke.

sorry but P38 Luger ??

P08 -Luger
or
Walther P38

Two different pistols.

Is totallynotabrony Illuminati?

Let's find out.

totallynotabrony wrote a story called "3/4 Hitler"

3/4

3+4=7

There are more than 7 words in this story.

Story->writing

totallynotabrony writes more than I do.

He has many stories.

"He has many stories" is four words.

That four is part of 3/4

3/4 of 420, which totallynotabrony defiantly does while he writes like a true XXX_MLGBr0n3y_XXX, is 315.

315 -> 5+1=6 (There is no three involved. Why would you cheekyscrubs think that 3 would stay here?)

5+1=6

666-> Satan

Satan has five letters. Do you know what else has five letters?

That's right, brony.

Brony-ny=Bro

totallynotabrony is obviously a brony, and one of the most bro out of all of them.

Bro has three letters.

Triangles have three sides.

I made one comment.

One comment=One eye.




totallynotabrony = Illuminati confirmed.


i.ytimg.com/vi/lANiKZPCKdM/hqdefault.jpg




Edit: Gr8 story m8, r8 8/8, this should get no h8.

What the hell? :rainbowhuh:

This is the kind of thing I'd expect from MnM.


5489074
Are you implying TNB is secretly Fegelein?

I think I could deal with 1/2 Hiter. But 3/4? Out of the question.

5497229 It shoots 9x19mm Luger.
But yes, that was oversight on my part.

He did Nazi that coming.

down-vote for you and a down-vote for me.

Not sure if pointed out, but the ghost arm on that 3/4sticka has a little teeny tiny dangly bit coming off it, maybe about 3 pixels thick.

He might start Holocausting

The moment when killing millions of people gains a new verb to describe it.

Pinkie, go get ¾ of a pineapple.

trbimg.com/img-5256c9ee/turbine/os-south-park-targets-over-the-years-20131010-008

Well... That was a thing... Not sure why that was a thing... But it was still a thing... I like it!!

Edit: This will also be the first non-mature story that will go into my"Just WTF" folder.

it's a good story, it it feels like something's missing

not much, just a small part...

Normally I consider pop-culture references to be the lowest form of humor, and puns to be the second lowest, but this made me laugh. :rainbowlaugh:

The moral of the story is, like alcohol, Hitler is only good in moderation (and irrational numbers).

5490423 you should read Protopny350's stuff.

Laughed so hard that i got threatened with eviction from my apartment. way to go absoultly hilarious

"Chancellor" is generally not a good title to have, whether you're Palpatine or, well, Hitler. The universe hates a chancellor.

OMG THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! So, what about girls named "Chanler"? I've met a few, are they just SOL if the universe gets their name confused with "Chancellor"?

The SS at least had the good sense that everything goes with black.

Why is it that even in real life the bad guys get the coolest clothes and symbols and stuff?

He did Nazi that coming.

I see what you did there! Nazi = Not See

So the Elements of Harmony divided by the sun and moon, and the princesses of Equestria, equal Hitler

Of course not! It equals 3/4 Hitler. Duh!

Even if in Soviet Russia math does you?

Sounds painful, explains stereotypical Russian facial expressions, though.

Pinkie, go get ¾ of a pineapple.

Something tells me the ponies are pissed with what Hitler did. He may have had people following his orders to do it, but it is because he utterly abused their absolute trust in him.

I... just... what? ... I bow to your mind for even coming up with such a thing, let alone actually writing it; the madness is strong in this one!

6094172

Hitler is only good in moderation

This is my new senior quote.

8022569 https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/721098/

“Who’s Voldemort?” I asked.
“He’s…” Hermione paused, considering how long it might take to explain, and eventually just went with “...wizard Hitler.”
“Oh, okay.”
“Who’s Hitler?” Ron asked.
“Muggle Voldemort, apparently.”

Login or register to comment