• Published 29th Dec 2014
  • 9,566 Views, 3,428 Comments

A Dangerous Sparkle - David Silver



Twilight Sparkle botches a spell and ends up in a whole new realm of danger and adventure, where the land is ruled by a much more pragmatic pony empire, ruled by a very mortal queen. A Ponyfinder crossover.

  • ...
40
 3,428
 9,566

PreviousChapters Next
New Race - Donkey

Donkey

Easily forgotten, the donkies never made large cities for themselves. Unlike the cloven, they didn't have the community to become a force of note on the landscape of Everglow. They often lived in the sidelines of other communities, simply existing in pony, cloven, and other cities without making much in the way of waves.

Stats:

+2 Wis, +2 Con, -2 Dex

The donkies have keen senses and their long ears do not go to waste. They have a natural hardiness in their stout bodies that also impairs their nimbleness.

Racial Abilities:
Tough Hide: +1 Natural Armor
Hoof: They have one hoof attack as a primary natural weapon. It deals 1d4 + 1 1/2 strength bludgeoning damage, as normal for their size.
Speed: 40ft(20ft while bipedal)
Fingerless: See fingerless rules
Quadruped: Being quadruped, they enjoy +50% carrying capacity and +4 CMD vs trips.
Stable Footing: Donkies gain another +4 CMD vs trips and +4 CMD vs bull rushes
Stubborn: +2 will vs enchantment(compulsion) and enchantment(charm) effects. If they fail such a save, they get one more save a round later to throw it off at the same DC.

Author's Note:

We have a donkey, they deserve some stats! There are no such in the main Ponyfinder book, so you get some free of charge.

Like, hate, terrible mistakes? Let me know.

PreviousChapters Next