• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 2,348 Views, 11 Comments

Tirek Meets Bowser In A Bar - Mystical Rainboom



The red magic absorber meets the Koopa King himself.

  • ...
3
 11
 2,348

Door 1

"What a chump!" A giant turtle called out. "No wonder he got his butt kicked by friendship. The doofus could likely lost to elements of the common cold."

"Uh...your surliness." Kamek called

"I mean Green'stache is better."

"Uh...your cluelessness."

"WHAT!?"

A giant Tirek was made from pony magic. Tirek laughed in an evil manner. He raised one foot. All of Bowser's minions ran away.

Before Bowser could run the foot stomped him.

Was the Koopa King dead?

"ROOOOOOOAAAAAAR!!!"

Apparently not.

Bowser was now a giant. He was huge and taller than Tirek.

Bowser was still mad and with Tirek gasping in horror he attacked.

PUNCH! Tirek was getting pummeled. Bowser picked him up and snapped his back. He then breathed Fire on Tirek burning his beard.

He threw Tirek into Ponyville. Ponyville had been evacuated. Tirek had no more power now and Bowser was still mad.

Bowser stomped on Tirek leaving an imprint in the ground.

"Try to smash me will you! Well now you get to see the galaxy!" Bowser twirled and threw Tirek into space. "HO HO HO! See you on the naughty list!"

Bowser then returned to normal and made his way to find Kamek so he could go home. "Oh man...my chicken wings."

He walked away leaving Ponyville in ruins.

Author's Note:

Tirek is now the new star of Super Pinkie Galaxy.

Bowser now can go home and plan for Peach.

Well...that went well.