Reading an epic tale of one of the Third Hokage's missions, a 6 year old Naruto sets himself on getting some awesome summons of his own. Unable to find a contract on short notice, and not understanding why a contract is required, he goes through the necessary motions anyways and winds up in Equestria. Can Naruto convince the locals to let him be their summoner? Is the ninja world ready for the likes of Pinky Pie? Just how much will a young Naruto benefit from the Magic of Friendship?
- Ad Al Co Cr Hu Luna was sealed. Inside a boy. In an unlikely partnership, Luna offers the boy a summoning contract to help him in his upcoming ninja exams. She forgets to tell him what it summons. The boy didn't care to ask. Instant recipe for disaster. · Pen Mightier28,587 words · 7,084 views · 677 · 60 ·
- Ad Co Cr Hu After Link saved Hyrule and Midna returned to the Twilight Realm, Link continues to travel the land for adventure. A year has passed and our hero in green revisits the Sacred Grove where the Master Sword resides only to later discover a portal. · James10,528 words · 6,051 views · 354 · 13 ·
- Ad Co Cr Hu Ruby, team JNPR, and her Uncle Qrow get thrown into Equestria by one of their shadowy foes just before the ponies there celebrate the 1000th Summer Sun Celebration, how will things change with six humans and their otherwordly powers? Come find out! · hunter8109513,905 words · 651 views · 41 · 1 ·
- Ad Al Cr Hu In an attempt to find the location of the hidden NID operation Colonel Jack O Neill and the SG1 team find themselves trapped in a world like no other, bringing with them, a nightmare this world had never seen before. · Argumedies30,376 words · 1,557 views · 57 · 6 ·
- Ad Al Co Cr When a lightning storm gave the yogscast members mystical powers to travel between worlds in thier minds... but its not a power, when it turns out to be a curse. If they die or suffer injuries from the other world, it will happen at Earth! · TheSpinterCell5,060 words · 1,269 views · 24 · 0 ·