Reading an epic tale of one of the Third Hokage's missions, a 6 year old Naruto sets himself on getting some awesome summons of his own. Unable to find a contract on short notice, and not understanding why a contract is required, he goes through the necessary motions anyways and winds up in Equestria. Can Naruto convince the locals to let him be their summoner? Is the ninja world ready for the likes of Pinky Pie? Just how much will a young Naruto benefit from the Magic of Friendship?
- Co Cr Ad Al Hu Luna was sealed. Inside a boy. In an unlikely partnership, Luna offers the boy a summoning contract to help him in his upcoming ninja exams. She forgets to tell him what it summons. The boy didn't care to ask. Hilarity ensues. Naruto-crossover. · Pen Mightier23,766 words · 4,612 views · 571 · 55 ·
- Co Cr Ad Hu After Link saved Hyrule and Midna returned to the Twilight Realm, Link continues to travel the land for adventure. A year has passed and our hero in green revisits the Sacred Grove where the Master Sword resides only to later discover a portal. · James10,528 words · 4,220 views · 310 · 11 ·
- Co Cr Ad Al A devastating battle in the Kaiju universe transports a small group of them, heroric, villainous, and otherwise to Equestria. New bodies, new world, new society. But what happens when something even Kaiju are afraid of follows them? · Tarbtano182,788 words · 18,969 views · 697 · 33 ·
- Co Cr Ad Al Hu History states that Princess Celestia banished Nightmare Moon away to the moon with the Elements of Harmony, that's true. But there was one other being present at the time who aided Celestia. A being who's magic can only be used by him and · Sketch D Tail54,730 words · 2,941 views · 197 · 19 ·
- Co Cr Ad Hu Shawn Michaels and Triple H, former best friends and now bitter enemies, end up in Equestria after a caraccident. Shenanigans will ensue, but can they reform a destroyed friendship? Knowing D-Generation-X, nothing is going to go as planned. · Black Slash0 words · 0 views · 17 · 0 ·