Reading an epic tale of one of the Third Hokage's missions, a 6 year old Naruto sets himself on getting some awesome summons of his own. Unable to find a contract on short notice, and not understanding why a contract is required, he goes through the necessary motions anyways and winds up in Equestria. Can Naruto convince the locals to let him be their summoner? Is the ninja world ready for the likes of Pinky Pie? Just how much will a young Naruto benefit from the Magic of Friendship?
- Co Cr Ad Al Hu Luna was sealed. Inside a boy. In an unlikely partnership, Luna offers the boy a summoning contract to help him in his upcoming ninja exams. She forgets to tell him what it summons. The boy didn't care to ask. Hilarity ensues. Naruto-crossover. · Pen Mightier23,766 words · 5,517 views · 612 · 56 ·
- Co Cr Ad Al When a lightning storm gave the yogscast members mystical powers to travel between worlds in thier minds... but its not a power, when it turns out to be a curse. If they die or suffer injuries from the other world, it will happen at Earth! · TheSpinterCell5,060 words · 993 views · 22 · 0 ·
- Cr Al Hu So, how would things change for Equestria, if Twilight wasn't there, and instead, a certain moody girl was given a chance to discover the magic of friendship in a world of true peace and harmony? Lets find out, shall we... · BreakDown37,089 words · 2,783 views · 221 · 4 ·
- Co Cr Ad Al A devastating battle in the Kaiju universe transports a small group of them, heroric, villainous, and otherwise to Equestria. New bodies, new world, new society. But what happens when something even Kaiju are afraid of follows them? · Tarbtano281,100 words · 28,734 views · 916 · 45 ·
- Co Cr Ad Hu After Link saved Hyrule and Midna returned to the Twilight Realm, Link continues to travel the land for adventure. A year has passed and our hero in green revisits the Sacred Grove where the Master Sword resides only to later discover a portal. · James10,528 words · 5,042 views · 330 · 13 ·