• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 530 Views, 8 Comments

Tulpa Kingdom and the Origins of the Elements of Loneliness - Animeyaoi



Six friends, an empire of rebirth, and a mystery all wrapped in one. What could happen?

  • ...
3
 8
 530

Caramel Popcorn: Beginning of a Destiny [Prologue]

"Well now children settle down If I may have your attention. We've been waiting for this special guest for a very long awaited time. Now try and behave." Talking like a mother. Well she is but she was also a teacher. Her gentle smile made her seem calm, but I could tell she was worried. We've been waiting for the Princess of the Sun for a speech about some random topic. No doubt it had caught my attention. As I was thinking a powerful nock interrupted my thoughts. I truly needed silence or thinking was out of the picture. The other foals all started talking and screaming all for this leader. Princess Celestia walked in, her stance proud. I truly could care less that she came to speak with us. A rumor had been going around the classroom that she was looking for a foal. It seemed like a totally odd and unbelievable tale of lies so alot of other foals didn't believe it and the ones who did were mainly blank flanks. I mean I am but I'm much more mature then most. Other then that I focused as I heard a noise. The foals all gasped as she turned to look at the classroom of many pegasus, unicorns and earth ponies. Me fitting into the last category.

The Princess with her posture strong and brave showed she was of a great importance. The children that were talking all hushed in a deep silence as she looked across the croud as if she was searching for something. I just put it off as if that she was just judging us individually choosing and picking who might be the "best" in her opinion. She slowly began to speak, her voice sounded nice almost motherly but I still didn't trust that. A wavering feeling stuck on my body.
"All stories have a beginning and an end. All knowledgeable beings know this. An origin is always complex, the start is never easy. For the Rudy Shard Empire it's ment to be a secret. You may ask why. This is because the ponies there are not normal. I know that and Princess Luna knows that. Ponies here could almost be called zombies, because they relatively are. But not exactly.... there more like reincarnations. These ponies come from extraordinary places. Exotic could be another name. These ponies come from many other worlds or dimensions. Mythical creatures and inanimate objects, but the most rare are Humans. Those randomly selected few that are destroyed there have another chance here as a pony. No they're not born as foals. There born from a magic machine, a portal you could say. There born usually a young adult, male or female, a pony that best represents what they used to be. A cutie mark bearing there best atribute. Very much similar to our special talents. The Ruby Shard Empire is known for being a paranormal hospital. There 'born' from death. A unicorn named Star Swirled the bearded an old great friend of mine created this place of abnormal life with the last of his magic before he left this world for death. He was a great and powerful unicorn." Princess Celestia gently smiled as before and looked upon the classroom.
"Well than my little ponies, do you have any more questions? If not let's say thank you to Princess Celestia!" the teacher also known as Miss. Grey Heart spoke in a nice but stern voice. She seemed to rush this meeting. It definitely couldn't get weirder then this. Could it? I shook my head to agree. I started writing in my journal, a letter each day to somepony I haven't decided.
'I'm Caramel Popcorn I live in an orphanage, but I'm not an orphan. I'm a normal young filly. You see at my orphanage, it's got it's own school so foals here wouldn't have to go to a common public school. They were worried that some foals would start a fight and school drama would start. And so they hired a red mare with black strips. Beautiful grey eyes you could say matched a cloudy storm. All of it accompanied by a soft, but wild bun of a white and grey mane, and long tail to match. All put together and you get Miss. Grey Heart. Put the pieces together you also get my mom, we moved here when she got the job offer.' I suddenly stopped as I heard the princess speak.
"Well then my little ponies is that all? No questions nothing to add. To tell the truth.." ( Before the Princess could finish what she was saying I swiftly pierced the air with my hoof.. or hand as I once heard a crazy pony say before.
"Why yes, Caramel Popcorn. What's your question?" Miss. Grey Heart slowly gave a worried smile, her eyes gave a slight frown. Princess Celestia looked at me surprised. I suppose me being a mere Earth Pony filly was weird or something. I oddly examined my body to see if something was different. I have a light blue coat with darker blue spots, but my flank is blank, apart from little dark blue spots. My light caramel brown and darkish yellow mane are nicely shaped around my darker caramel eyes, I also have a slight small pony tail. As for my actual tail it's small but it points outward. Everything remains the same. I looked back at her with a stern and straight expression.
"Hmmm. I have a few actually. First off, if I may ask. Swirl Stared the Bearded. My best assumption on him is that he created that Empire to see if he himself could be reincarnated. Also is it not more then unusual for him to make something like that? Very odd if I must say. You made it dully noted before the beginning of the speach Princess that the kingdom was a secret, why would you tell us if it's a secret. From what it sounds it's still alive and well? This is very odd if I must say so myself." I quickly and quietly thought to myself about how this whole situation was odd.
"Why, you are absolutely correct. It seems you have just the amount of knowledge I need. If you may will you come with me Caramel." Her smirk became a nice smile. She also stared at my journal. The normal brown journal given to me by my mother. As for Miss. Grey Heart she was about to have a panic attack. While the Princess walked out Miss. Grey Heart motioned me to come up to speak with her, a frown upon her face. My heart beat was never fast pasted. Surprisingly at this moment it was, it was fast beating similar to a thundering like in a storm. I silently nodded and walked up, journal on my back a friendly passenger. All my 'friends' if I could call them that were staring at me in shock. When I got up to her everypony gasped. Apart from me. I just hugged back.
"Um mother? Why are you hugging me did I do something wrong? Why does the Princess want to speak to me?" All of these questions running through my head I felt like I was going to expload. My mom was Miss. Grey Heart, we moved to the orphanage when she got this job, and I've been living a normal life since. I don't know why but memories were rushing to me like I was about to lose my mind. Everypony knew she was my mom but it was odd for her to ever talk to me personally in front of class.
"Caramel Popcorn. I love you deeply and your the best child I could've ever created. Ask no more questions but do know I love you. I will certainly see you again somehow. It may take a very long time but have no worries." I was escorted to the door, tears in my eyes I was confused how could this be happening, were was I going? How could my mom just let me go like that. A pegasus guard escorted me out, while this was happening I kept looking back panic was seeping out of me, but what was I to do? A unicorn guard came in while I walked out. My mother started speaking and put some odd goggles on.
"As for you children I must say this. The Princess was looking for a child to.."
I couldn't hear the rest. I was motionless in front of Princess Celestia. I could see With the back of my eyes a bright flash. With fear in my gut and a very wary face, I looked up. Those pink -violet eyes. Stared almost emotionless. The smile was still printed on her face.
"Well now Caramel Popcorn. You have the knowledge and know how I need. I'm sure your mother explained a bit of it. I need you because the Ruby Shard Empire lost something very important. The magical machine that I was talking about. Well it takes a pony or two to work it. Plus we need a greeter. Although those are only a few of the things I need you to do there. Every kingdom has a Princess, or more, including the Ruby Shard Empire. In fact alot more is going on then I mentioned. You see, I know there were rumors going on that I had been visiting many orphanages. Well in fact it's true." She looked down on me straight in my eyes, with the same serious face and bold position. I knew then that this situation was irreversible. My only possession for a memory my journal.