• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 642 Views, 200 Comments

OC Battle! - zekromthepokemon



Join Celestia, Cadence, Luna, and Dr. Whooves as they host . . . O! C! BATTLE!

  • ...
4
 200
 642

Chapter 3: Unlocked

Celestia and the other three hosts laid bored on the stage. “Where . . . are the . . . new OCs?” Celestia moaned. They then witnessed the mailbox beginning to glow. Celestia looked toward the audience and with a “Thank you” she opened the mailbox. Inside was a package. She ripped it open and there, lying in her hooves, was a new contestant. She had a pink mane, an orange coat, and green eyes. Celestia then pulled out the paper in the back of the mailbox..

“This is Sugar Crumbs. She is an orphan and she has a brother named Pie Bits. Apparently she’s also the secret element of forgiveness.”

“Isn’t that a little cliche?” Luna asked. Celestia looked at Luna fearfully.

“Luna. Don’t say that or Zekrom will do something really annoying to you. Especially if you're bad mouthing people who sent in their OCs. You might want to take that back ,” Celestia advised.

“Pssh, That dude loves me. I doubt he’ll do anyth-” A rock with a piece of paper tied to it flew from the audience. It hit Luna right on her muzzle.


“Erm . . . No” He squeaked.


“AHHHHHH!” she squealed. She ran for the door and tried to open the door with her magic, but to no avail. She then ran to the window and tried to open it, but it was locked as well. “I didn’t want to do this.” She turned around and shot a magic blast at the door, but it just bounced back and hit her in the face. She cried softly with the growing pain of third degree burns on her muzzle. All four hosts looked at each other in horror.

“I feel so horrible,” Celestia said.

“We all do,” Cadence replied. The mailbox glowed again, and Celestia quickly abandoned her sadness.

“Guys, ee-thray ontestents-cay” Celestia said. Cadence gasped, Luna gawked and Dr. Whooves said nothing. She trotted toward the mailbox happily. She looked toward the audience before opening it and said, “we finally have three OCs, everybody! Best of all, they're not from Zekrom!” The audience cheered, and Celestia continued, “now, we can add some new privileges as soon as we pop this new one in!” She then pulled out the package and the piece of paper. She ripped open the package with glee. The pony was actually male this time and a pegasus. He had a manecut similar to Soarin’s, but his mane, tail, and eyes were reddish-orange, and he had a dark blue coat. She then happily read the tag attached to it. “This is Swift Sky. He was created by The Guardian and Friends. He is a swordsman of sorts and has the ability to pause time and do as he pleases for 15 seconds using his sword. During this state he can create chronomatter, a matter made from time itself that can be molded into anything. He can make a net. A trap of some kind or even just throw it at beings.” Celestia then trotted over to the big red button and placed the doll onto the pedestal. Confetti then fell from the ceiling. She hit the red button, but when she did nothing happened. After a few seconds, however, a button in the shape of a lock sprung up in the upper left corner of the red button. She then hit the new button and the TV snapped on as normal, and Swift Sky was shown on screen. He looked around the room without saying a word. It had a few generic boy posters, but the only other thing noteworthy about the room was the silver platter with saltine crackers. Instead of shutting off, the TV’s image began to blur until it was impossible to see anything clearly. The TV then refocused and you could see a split screen of the three different ponies’ rooms. A sound of metal sliding away was heard as each door slammed open. All three of them looked startled. TwiPie crawled out ninja style. Crumbs carefully walked out. Swift looked around the room and saw the thing that completed him, his sword. Its blade was blue and the handle was striped in a red and black pattern. He walked to the corner it was sitting in and said, “Onorhc!” The sword then disappeared and a saddlebag matching its colors appeared at his side. He then walked out. The TV shut off.It might have been what you meant before, so only change it to my suggestion if it actually was supposed to be that way.