• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 641 Views, 200 Comments

OC Battle! - zekromthepokemon



Join Celestia, Cadence, Luna, and Dr. Whooves as they host . . . O! C! BATTLE!

  • ...
4
 200
 641

Chapter 1: Expositon and Explanation

“Hello everyone!” Celestia said into a microphone on a stage. A crowd of ponies, griffons, humans, and lots of other entities clapped from the audience. “I just talked to Zekrom and man can he be a-” A pie then hit Celestia in the face. She wiped it off, annoyed.

“Anyway, Welcome to OC battle! In another dimension there is an empty town. It’s completely abandoned and what surrounds it is created by Zekrom depending on what the situation requires, more on that later. You, the viewers on earth, are going to submit your OCs as Zekrom calls them and they will arrive in plastic doll form here.” She pointed to a mailbox, “to demonstrate Zekrom will send one of his OCs to the mailbox.” After a ten-second wait the mailbox began to glow. Celestia trotted over to it and took out a package only a few inches wide with the name “zekromthepokemon” scrawled onto a tag. Celestia carefully opened it and there, in her hooves, was a doll with a Twilight style mane cut and Pinkie Style tail, both of them being pink. The fur color was purple and the eyes were a mismatched blue and pink.

“This abomi-” A rock as then thrown at Celestia. Celestia groaned “masterpiece is Zekrom’s OC”. Celestia then pulled out a piece of paper that was still in the mailbox and read it. “She is from the story, ‘The Drawbacks and Advantages of Combination’, and she has this strange tail magic that allows her to shift and change the density, shape, and even molecules and cells of her tail to shift into different forms. When her tail is in another form she can cast magic spells like a unicorn,”

“Once an OC is introduced I push this red button.” She then walked to the back wall of the stage and the spotlight shone to show the gigantic red button. She placed the TwiPie doll onto a pedestal near the button. She then pulled one of her front hooves back and punched the button as hard as she could. The button glowed and in a flash of light the TwiPie doll disappeared. Celestia stepped back and the curtains above the button parted and an even more gigantic screen snapped on.


On the screen it showed TwiPie asleep on a bed. TwiPie proceeded to wake up and look around.

“Where am I? I remember being at home eating some cupcakes and now POOF! I’m here . . .” she looked around the room and he saw a fresh plate of cupcakes. She licked her lips and bolted for them, scarfing down every single one. The TV then snapped off.


“Glad I’m not the Celestia that has to deal with her” Celestia shivered.

“Okay, basically what happens when we have enough OC’s is that we will allow them to roam around this hotel-type place, and if we get enough there might be even places outside the hotel. If there isn’t enough OC’s sent in Zekrom will probably add some in anyway,” Celestia explained

“Within random intervals during the OC’s ambling about the hotel a battle will commence. These might be exhibition with no harm done, but a few chapters in there will be dangerous battles where all injuries sustained during the battle stay until they get it fixed somehow. Then in another few chapters there will be DEATH BATTLES, where you have to kill the other combatant,”

Celestia caught her breath, and then continued. “Other than me there will also be other characters that aren’t OCs to join us. They will do a variety of things. They are Doctor Whooves, Cadence, Luna, and others. However, even though they aren’t OCs some of them will not be true to how to act in the show.”

“Since everything that probably would’ve clogged up the description is explained, let the battle BEGIN!”

Author's Note:

Update: The rule about the weapons has been abolished but, still no overpowered ones.