• Published 19th Dec 2014
  • 1,029 Views, 13 Comments

Forgotten Colt - Inhumanity



The world is not as innocent as everone wants.

  • ...
4
 13
 1,029

Bucking guards

GET AWAY FREAK
I’m not a freak…
RUN THE MONSTER IS COMING!
But I’m not a monster…
GET AWAY FROM MY CHILD YOU DEMON!

FREAK!

Why does everyone hate me?

Why am I alone?

Please don’t leave me.


A cold breeze swept over Canterlot and all its residents. The night hung high in to the sky giving the City of the mountain a cool and graceful feel to it. The ponies that resided in the city were fast asleep except for the occasional late night studier or worker. Lamps across the entire city were lit showing the occasional passing pony going to where they needed to go.

One pony or in this case a colt strode the streets of Canterlot with a limp and staying as close to the shadows as possible.
“Damn it! Why did they make me leave!?” the colt limp along the road trying his best not to be seen by any of the gang members around there and trying not to get mugged.

“Well hello there ugly.”

“Shit” he said quietly to himself as he turned around to see three ponies twice his size and three times his weight stand in front of him.

“Well hello there you little creepy shit. What are you doing on are streets again?” A brown earth pony said to the small colt that was trying to press itself against a wall...

“Umm, I’m just going through to get somewhere.” The colt said nervously looking at the three ponies sweat dripping down his face.

“Well what did we tell you if we saw your ugly disgusting face here again?” said a white mane and blue fur coat unicorn next to the brown earth pony.

The colt was unable to respond as he felt something solid hit him from his side making him fly through the air and scream from the pain.

“Wow Star, I knew you were in Celestia’s school but I did not think you were strong enough to send the little freak that far.” The colt heard as he hit the side of a building and dropping to the ground with a slam. The colt could hear them getting closer but was only able to pick up minor things from the conversation they were having due to his lightheadedness from slamming in too a wall.

“Well should we…”

“I don’t know… don’t want to go…”

“Stop being a baby. Who would listen to such a little freak…”

The colt heard a small spark like metal on metal and felt something cold and metal come against his flank. Less than a second later he felt unimaginable pain across where his cutie mark was and cruel sickening laughter.

“HAHA! Look at that his blood is red he could be a pony!” one of the ponies yelled but the colt could not tell due to the searing pain and tears running down his face.

“Flip him so we could get the other side.” Once those words were out the colt felt magic grip around his waist and flip him aggressively over slamming him to the ground and distorting him. They did not even give him enough time to breath in gulp of air before they started on the other side of his flank. Screams filled the streets but no one came out to help the small colt as he was tortured, no one came to see if he was alright. No, each one tightened their windows shut, closed their doors and locked them tight while the colt screamed for mercy and help that would never come.

Finally the pain stopped but did not go away it was like being stung by hundreds of bees and surviving so that your throat closed up enough that you could breathe but not scream. The colt lay there panting as the ponies around him laughed with delight while watching the colt cry and wither in pain.

“OK, ok, he learned his lessons he won’t be coming down are streets again as long as he lives. Because if he does…” The brown earth pony got right up to the colt face “It will be worse than his cutie marks we burn and cut.”
They walked away laughing as though they shared a casual joke and not just torture a poor colt to near death. The colt climbed shakily to his hoofs trying not to scream from the pain and pass out. Once he was standing up and using the wall as a support he looked to see where his cutie mark was to see a gruesome site. His signature cutie make had been partially burned and cut off.

Before his cutie mark was manned it used to be a head of a white wolf with crystal blue eyes. Now the blue eyes the eyes had a more sinister look to it. Black burn marks now replaced the eyes with red splotches of blood giving it the look of a crying wolf; the snout now was also disfigured by having a burn mark on it.

The young colt could barely move while trying to get out of the streets to get out of site so not to be attacked again. Blood drip from his wounds as he walked/limped to safety. Hours later, the colt finally made it to the train station only to hear a sentence that he always hated to be on the receiving end of.

“Are you alright?”

The colt looked behind him slowly to see a royal guard dressed up in golden armor standing behind him with a worried look. The two stared at each other one giving a look of worry while the other one gave a look of indifference.

“Bucking guards” he said before letting the darkness enter his vision.


The colt awoke to the sound of a low beeping noise. Opening his eyes to see what it was he quickly shut them do to the bright whiteness of the room. He slowly opened them to get used to the glare from the lights and found he was in a room filled with medical equipment. Across the room was a mirror but It was not facing the bed so the he could not see himself. He lifted the sheets he was under and jumped off the bed only to fall on his face after experiencing a large amount of pain in his flanks. After withering in a pain for what felt like hours he finally stood up and looked to where his cutie mark were. In the place of cutie marks what were supposed to be a white wolfs head with kind blue eyes were white bandages that covered his flank completely with blood marks on them. Looking away from the sight the colt walked to the mirror to see if he had any other injures. Once he got to the mirror he had to adjust his eyes as well due to there being lights near the mirror as well. His eyes adjusted and what he saw did not surprise him at all.
Standing in front of the mirror was a colt with jet black hair and an even darker color of black fur body. It looked strange to see two giant white bandages on where his cutie marks were supposed to be, almost like he was being erased from existence.

“Good riddance” he said looking up to his face.

His hair covered part of his face but by standing close to him you could see the scars that were all along his face. Two scars covered his left eye going upwards and parallel to each other. While his right eye had a large scar the crossed out his eyes but he was still able to see out them both. Along his face were smaller scars along with a slightly bigger scar that covered from his lower lip to chin. But the scars were not even the worst of his problems.

His eyes had slits where the pupils were supposed to be and his eyes were a deep dark blue. His eyes were not the frightening part of his body though; right where his right cheek was supposed to be was a large hole. The hole took his cheek and showed the boney smile underneath giving an almost permanent and eerie smile. If you were just looking at the left side of his face you would see that it just looked like scars but on the right it looked like a corpse was standing.

*CRASH*

He looked to his right to see a door that he did not notice before wide open and a unicorn nurse with a red mane and light blue fur standing there in shock and revulsion using her hoof to cover her mouth. On the floor seemed to be a plastic tray with food on it or food around it; it did not take a genius to see that the tray was what made the crash.

“Not the first time.” The colt said disgruntled mostly because of the wasted food.

The nurse quickly looked away and said “Y-you should not be out of bed right now.”

“Shouldn’t you clean that as well?” The colt said pointing at the mess on the floor. The nurse with a blush quickly looked down and with her horn lifted the tray and the mess

She looked away toward the door and said shakily

“I-I’ll go get you some new food.”

His only response was a grunt as she walked to his bed. Once he reached the bed he looked back to see the nurse had left him already.

“Fast, but not a new record fast.” The colt said smiling to himself as he jumped on the bed but this time was expecting the discomfort and quickly recovered. He laid himself on his side on the bed and slowly closed his eyes with only one thought running through his head before letting sleep overtake him. Knowing she would not be back with the promised food.

“Why do they always leave?” the colt said sadly before letting the darkness consume him.