• Published 26th Nov 2014
  • 506 Views, 9 Comments

Twilight's Friendship School and Summer Camp - Violet Frost



What if you had the chance to learn how to be someones friend? What if you were tossed in a room with several other ponies who shared all of your bad characteristics? Would you change?

  • ...
 9
 506

Letters

Dear Princess Celestia,
It has come to my attention as the Princess of Friendship that while the magic of friendship is a powerful thing, it can also be easily drowned out or corrupted, especially in places where young colts and fillies frequent. Despite literature on how to fix this problem I’ve found that 97% of all areas that implement the recommended education programs only go down in bullying until there is a blow-up such as the Cloudsdale Academy for Gifted Flyers scandle a few years ago.
I wish to propose, as my special princess project to be funded out of the treasury by the Princess Special Project Law (you know the one I mean, the one you and Luna forced through after Discord so you could get stuff done when the nobles wouldn’t give you and Luna an inch) to have it go to a special school run by myself as a social experiment and information gathering exchange to deal with those colts and fillies who are causing this shortage in friendship magic. I have written a report as to why the programs the government supports now do not work and am requesting yours and the other princess’ permission to run this project. I eagerly await your response.

Fellow Princess,
Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship



Dear Princess Luna,
As the Princess Special Project Law dictates I must request full permission before using the funds allocated to me for my project. Since the near riot at the Cloudsdale Academy for Gifted Flyers is still in your (and your guards’) recent memory I implore you to take a look at the data I collected before giving me your final assessment and hopefully your permission for my project.
According to the charts the exact same problem that caused the near riot is happening in other areas, and the current methods aren’t enough. I humbly await your letter on your decision.

Fellow Princess,
Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship



Dear Princess Princess Mi Amore Cadenza,
As you might have heard there was a huge scandal at your alma mater Cloudsdale Academy for Gifted Flyers, and it doesn't look like the situation is any better around the country. I am pretty sure if we dug deep enough we might see some resurfacing in the Crystal Empire now that ponies are relaxing more about the whole Sombra incident. I would like the chance to head it off before it becomes like the rest of the nation.
I believe that the programs we’ve been enacting in equestria haven’t been enough to fully prevent this sort of issue and request your approval for a personal project to allow me to attempt to understand not only why these programs aren’t working but to also figure out how to prevent issues like these in the future.

Fellow Princess,
Twilight Sparkle Princess of Friendship



Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
It is saddening to know that my alma mater has not gotten its bullying problem under control. You were always good about double checking your information, and the call to the skepticism of the graphs is a very good point.
Please let me know if you need any help in this endeavor and submit the document to the local treasury office when you have the time.

Fellow Princess,
Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Princess of Love



From the Desk of Princess Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

Princess Twilight Sparkle’s project Anti-bullying Study and Reduction receives an Approved.

Please note you must have documents from all princesses of age in order for funds to be released.



Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
After reading through the information you have presented I’m afraid I must turn down your proposal. The Special Projects Law was not made to do what school administrators should be doing but was instead an incentive to help the poor and hungry in Equestria and to set up ways and departments to protect ponies from their fellow ponies greed.
I’m sorry but I must deny your request.

Fellow Princess,
Luna Princess of the Night, Moon, Stars, and Dreams



Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
While I appreciate your concern, foals will be foals and there is evidence that the school was not following the recommendations to prevent the type of problem in the first place. I’m sure there are much better projects you can find to put your energies toward.
Please don’t take this the wrong way Twilight, but the law was meant only as a means for Luna and I to step in when help was needed desperately, and the nobles would have a fit if it wasn’t kept that way.

Fellow Princess,
Celestia Princess of the Sun, Day, and Protector of Equestria



From the Desk of Princess Twilight Sparkle:

New order for use of personal allocation of living funds. Please only spend 500 bits a month on food for those living in the castle. Please transfer the rest of the funds into a private account which I can access at any time. This note also gives Spike the Dragon authorization to oversee the Change in Funds Allocation paperwork.



Dear Princess Princess Mi Amore Cadenza,
I seem to have hit a snag with the other princesses. I humbly request that you get in touch with some of the schools in the Crystal Empire and find candidates for my project. I had been hoping to go there myself, but I have to save funds in order to pull this project off.
I hope this doesn’t seem to rash to you, but after the situation in Cloudsdale I don’t think this is a problem we can ignore.

Fellow Princess,
Twilight Sparkle Princess of Friendship



Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
I have left your list of qualifications in Several Administrators Hooves. I will get back to you if any candidates that fit your requirements exist.

Fellow Princess,
Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Princess of Love



To Whom this May Concern:
In this envelope you will find a list of criteria required for students to attend Princess Twilight’s School of Friendship and Summer Camp. Please have parents of students who fit the qualifications read over the intent of the school and sign the waivers for their foal to attend. Adhere strictly to the guidelines.



Princess of Equestria
Twilight Sparkle Princess of Friendship
Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,
I wish to invite you to a meeting with some parents of a prospective student. I hope it isn’t too much to ask, but since you lived in Ponyville I figured it wouldn’t hurt.

Sincerely,
Cherilee