• Published 24th Nov 2014
  • 563 Views, 3 Comments

My Dear Fluttershy - Junster00741



A young mare is thrown into a world and meets a man who they don't know, is the start of the adventures to come

  • ...
12
 3
 563

Part 1: The Encounter

A Mare Name Fluttershy

4/13/2013-4/27/2013

by Junster00741

Intro

Before it all started, before I ever came to this magical and wonderful place, before I ever met her and her wonderful friends, before I made friends, before I ever had a life, before I devoted myself to her and my family, before I became strong, before I became bold, before I became naive, before I became powerful, before I was ever a some pony, before I ever became a father, before I ever became a king, before I ever became a ruler, before I ever had someone that cared for me, before I ever gained a daughter, before I ever saved lives, before I stood up for those I cared for, before I had emotions, before I wasn’t alone, before I killed many...I was so different.


As I look back to it all, I can’t i’ve had my regrets but they made me into this being that could move mountains, crush just about anything, surpass my limits and go beyond, take the hits for many and still fight, talk to anyone and anything, understand everyone, fight for my beliefs, fight for my loved ones, fight for the right thing that I think is right, fight for my dearest dear, fight for my sons, daughters, friends, and anyone else that was important to me. I fought for all of them, through thick and thin but...I have had my failures...So many of them but through those failures I became strong, I became the protector everyone wanted me to be.


My greatest failure however, was the loss of the most important out of all them. Out of the whole family, she mattered to me the most and I would take the hit for my family but i’d never leave her side while doing so. Even when it seemed impossible I found a way to save her, and the other, even if it got me hurt I still saved them both. Letting take the hit is unacceptable...Though she did twice, and they were just about the hardest things I’ve ever seen. I can’t even write it down now cause it’s too hard but I will tell you my story, the story of the Protector of Equestria!

Part 1: The Encounter

It all started on a rainy day, the clouds were all over my area and pouring down rain while booming its lightening with all its might. All the animals have taken shelter under rocks, logs, bushes, caves and some tree holes. As for me, I walked through it all without a care in the world. The place I stayed in was a forest long abandoned by society but every once in a while a stranger would come by lost but soon find their way out. I normally stay away from them since I have a burning hatred for them but I sometimes get a kick out of it to watch them wonder about in confusion and scare them off by making a bear noise. That was my only way of entertainment really, the only way I could ever get a smile out of myself in order keep myself from going completely insane. I was crazy but not the psychopath insane where I wanted to go out and murder just about anything...Well not at that time to say the least.


Anyway...


Along the way I stopped a few times as I kept on hearing something, it was nothing at first, oh so I thought it was but I just shrugged it off and joked about how I was actually going insane, didn’t make me laugh though...


After the fourth or fifth time I got suspicious and stopped suddenly and spun around wildly with a rusty knife in my hand. The knife belonged to my brother who passed away long ago, I was an orphan my whole life and I had little trust with people. I didn’t live the best life but what does a guy walking in the rain in the middle of a storm holding a rusty knife tell you?


To make it short and brief my mom, dad, brother and sister died when I was young, My parents died from a car crash when I was 2, I don’t remember any of it but I was still pretty young to be honest, even though it's been many years...I still think they got what they deserved.


As for my brother he died when I was 6, he was sick at the time and we didn’t have much money for medicine but a kind doctor took him in. He told us he was going to make it but just before he left, the night before he was able to leave, my brother had a heart attack...


It happened when everyone was asleep and the hospital was closed, no one knew until the very next morning when he wouldn’t get up. A few days before it happened my brother gave his knife and told me to only use if I need to protect myself, it was strange though, it was like he knew this was going to happen. My sister and I were excited to get him that day but when we saw the blanket over him we demanded an explanation. They only said they didn’t know when they came in but I told them off and tried to stab one of the doctors with a scalpel but my sister pulled me out immediately. We swore to never go back there but not too long after, perhaps about 2-3 months later, my sister grew very ill and we had no choice but to return.


When we came in we were lucky that the doctor who cared for my brother was still kind to us and took my sister in. They ran some test to determine her problem but when we were told of her problem...Well all I can say is I wanted to reach for another scalpel and drive into that man’s throat. My sister held me back however and nodded to the doctor as he left to give us a moment. We sat there for who knows how long but it felt like forever, we knew we couldn’t be taken care of here so we did what we could and thanked the hospital and left.


We were out on the streets and made what time we had left not go to waste. I never left her side and as the days went on, she grew weaker however. It got to the point where she couldn’t stand up anymore and I had to basically carry her around. I was too small unfortunately but I did what I could to make it easy on her. During her final days we hid under some family’s basement, it was winter time so we didn’t have any means of keeping warm. I would go in and out of the basement to steal some food for my sister since she was too weak. When we were discovered they saw how weak my sister looked, they questioned why we were here and I explained everything. I knew we were in a lot of trouble but I didn’t care.


Ironically the family understood our pain and left us in peace, they allowed me to stay after the would snow clear up. I was relieved but when my sister passed away, I became distant and aggressive with the family. They did the best they could with me, they even offered me to stay with them but I declined and told them I’m just a waste of space. They buried my sister when she passed away, they placed her in grave where apparently my brother was buried at. I have no idea, even to this day how they found that out but I left it be and once winter was over, I thanked them and was back on the streets.


Years went on by and I was alone for those long and gruesome years, I learned many things, things that you wouldn’t really want to learn but I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. After a few more hard years I came across this house in the forest that I walk today and here I stand with my brother’s rusty knife in hand waiting for whatever it is I keep hearing to pounce out and charge after me but instead of that I got something completely different.


It was yellow with a pink mane and tail with a strange tattoo on its rump, its eyes were a light gentle sky blue but at the moment they were scanning the whole area frantically. When they saw me they froze for a moment and suddenly the strange creature ran over to me and hid behind in fear. I was utterly confused on what was going on, honestly wouldn’t you think i’d slashed at it? The little creature was too fast for me to get a good look at but it wasn’t human for sure, I wasn’t even sure if it was an animal.


A familiar bark was heard that snapped me out of my confusion as I looked up to see a wounded black wolf looking me right in the eyes, it's teeth showing ready to bite. I couldn’t make out much from the distance we had between ourselves, not to mention the rain too. I could however see it wasn’t in the best shape to go looking for a fight, its bark was also dried out and frail. I frowned at its sight but readied myself, “I’ll make it quick...” I whisper to the creature behind me quietly.


Without hesitating the wolf charged after me, leaping high up opening it's mouth showing more its fangs. A scream was heard from behind me that made me freeze for a moment as I wondered who else was here but I stayed focused and caught the wolf mid air and pinned it down. I struggled to keep it down as I readied my knife and plunged it into the wolf’s neck a few times. It still managed put up a fight but after the 5th stab it went limp before giving a final whimper. My heart was still racing but was settling now, I looked over to see who else was here but surprisingly no was to be seen within miles of the forest.


I turned back to the creature and stared at it in confusion, “...Were you the one who screamed when the wolf tried to pounce me?” I questioned, wondering if it could understand me.


The creature nodded its head, “T-thank you for saving me...” it whispered quietly, its voice shaky yet feminine but light and gentle.


My eyes widened as I heard it's voice, “Y-You understood me?” I asked taking a step back, “Um...Can you say something else?”


The creature only raised a brow at my reaction, almost as if it should’ve been obvious it could speak but how many animals do you see speaking human, “...Um what would you like me to say?” she wondered looking nervous now.


I nearly fell back when it spoke again, “Woah...You’re actually speaking...” I blinked a few times and smacked myself to see if this was real, I then came closer to the yellow creature and touched its cheek nervously. My eyes widened as I felt its warm and soft coat brushing against my skin, “You feel real...” I began touching and pulling its whole body, “You look somewhat real too...What are you?” I questioned.


“Haha...Can you please stop?” begged the creature, “I can’t take much more.” she began to giggle lightly as wings unfolded from its back and flapped wildly, “Please stop!” she cried as she began to laugh.


I did what she said and backed up, giving this creature who I assume is a female some space, “Um...Sorry about that ma’am...” I say quietly as I began to blush realizing I was touching a girl, “You’re not hurt right?” I ask trying to gather my bearings.


She settled before examining herself to be clarify, “Um...No.” she confirmed, “I don't think i’m hurt, just scared mostly...”


I nodded my head and sighed in relief as I put away my knife, “Well that’s good hear,“ I said to myself before facing her, “Can you tell me your name?”


The female creature nodded her head but took a few deep breaths to settle herself some more, “My name is Fluttershy,” she said in a formally and shy fashion, “I am a pegasus mare from Ponyville.” she stopped there and out of nowhere turned red and looked away, “Um...S-so what’s your name?” she wondered quietly.


I wanted to comment on her name but as I watched her in confusion I for some reason smiled on how she acted, “Well...To be honest I don’t really have a name.” she looked back at me in shock, “I mean, I must’ve had a name but from what I can remember I was always called little bro. I know for a fact we’re not friends but um...How does Mister sound, is that good enough for you?”


The way she looked at me, with disbelief and shock, was rather adorable to be honest. So he doesn’t have a name, she thought to herself before she spoke, “Well...I guess I can call you Mister. If that’s ok with you...” her redness showed some more and instead of looking away she made some type noise that went by a SQUEE.


The way she looked at me was too adorable but that noise, was by far the most adorable that I have ever heard, at the time that is, “Um...Yeah, that’s fine.” I say as I try to hide my giggles, “So...Do you need any help getting out of here, I don’t mind showing you the way out so you can find your way back to where ever you came from.”


Fluttershy still seemed confused on where she was at, “To be honest, I thought this was the Everfree Forest but after seeing that monster I have no idea where in the world of Celestia i’m at...”


Everfree Forest, what type of name is that and who is this Celestia? “So you’re lost huh?” I questioned before shrugging my shoulders, “Eh no problem, you can stay with me for the time being. I don’t live very far from here and i’m sure someone will come looking for you. You do have friends right?”


The question seem to somehow offend her but she didn’t show much of it, though looking at it now I can see how that would offend somehow but back to the story, “Well...I guess if you’re ok with it I don’t mind staying with you...” I could remember the hesitant look she had but with how she was back then, it doesn’t surprise me.


I smiled and helped her over to my back, “Great, hold on tight!” I say as I dart back to my house, it was still raining when this all happened and the last thing I would want is her getting sick.


As I ran I wondered why she came here, to a world like this and meet a person like me. I had so many questions but part me wanted to give her some space and I did. If I had known Fluttershy was the reason of everything who knows how things would’ve turned out, maybe I would be here right now...


Sorry i’m getting ahead of myself haha.

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoy this and I won't say who is writing this cause it's not who you think it is. That's all i'll say, enjoy the story!