• Published 23rd Nov 2014
  • 984 Views, 31 Comments

Celestia Steals The Moon - megkit



Celestia steals the moon and Luna is gonna look everywhere for it.

  • ...
5
 31
 984

Prologue

Little Tia sat in her room in the castle of the two sisters.

She sat, scheming.

Hmm.... This is going to be good, oh yes, Lulu isn't going know what hit her.

She grinned deviously, rubbing her forehooves together.

Ah yes.... We are going to get her good...... Luna is gonna run wild when she realizes we hath hid her stars...

She walked out onto her balcony, positioning the sun to ready for the sunset.

She couldn't wait!

Then, the greatest idea ever popped into her head.

What if instead of stealing her stars... We steal thy moon! Yes! Now, this is going to be great!

She lit up her horn and grasped the moon...


Luna walked out into her balcony, looking up at her big sisters sunset.

We simply can not wait! This is thy tenth time that we hath ever raised thy moon!

She lit up her horn, struggling slightly.

But her magic found nothing.

where is our moon?


She giggled as she moved the sun into the sunset.

Her flowing pink mane flowed quickly and excitedly as wind blowed strong on her balcony.

She then sat and watched as she slowly moved her sun down, basking in radiance of her own sun, passed down to her by her mother. Who still from time to time controlled the sun.

We love thy art we can create our simply moving our solar orb downwards. To bad lulu can not do that with thy-

Her thoughts were cut off by a loud crash behind her in her room.

this is it.

"TIA WE CAN NOT FIND OUR MOON!" Luna used her royal canterlot voice as she stood panicking on top of her older sisters bedroom door, of which had been smashed off its hinges and onto the ground.

She stifled a snicker and turned to face her younger sister "Why can you not, dear sister?" Tia tilted her head to the left.

Luna whimpered. "We do not know, sister! Help us?"

Celestia nodded and put a hoof on Lulu's shoulder "yes. We shall help you." She smiled warmly.

Author's Note:

Ah. Yes. This is Gonna be good!