• Published 21st Nov 2014
  • 449 Views, 6 Comments

Humble Beginnings - The Elements and the Tree of Harmony - EmilySkittles



Princess Twilight Sparkle noticed that she always pondered about the eaely history of the Elements of Harmony and the Tree of Harmony, so she read all about the past and a little bit of connections.

  • ...
9
 6
 449

The Beginning

Author's Note:

This is the first time I wrote a story in FIMfiction, so please excuse if my grammar is wrong or if it's short or if there is any mistakes, i'm not used to writing words when it comes to story-writing, I usually just draw images and pretend I'm voicing them (Kinda crazy c:). :scootangel:
And obviously this is just a fanfic so it ain't real. This story is also my theory of early Equestrian history before Tia and Lulu!

On a cool evening, Princess Twilight was in her throne, reading a book about early E

"Oh, it's just that I'm curious about the Elements of Harmony, they've been mentioned alot in this chapter.", Twilight replied embarrassed.

" Early Equestrian History, over here Twilight!", Pinkie Pie shouted and throwing the book to Twilight's face.
http://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/interactive_pony/dash/cloud_sleep_right.gif
"Never got used to that.", Rainbow mumbled to herself.

"Me either.", agreed Fluttershy.

Twilight immediately lifted the book with her magic and flipped the pages, both skimming and scanning. She closed the book and invited the girls to go out if they want to hear a little history and a trip to the Tree of Harmony and her friends accepted the invitation and followed Twilight.
Twilight Sparkle ran to the Tree of Harmony with her friends following. And Rarity noticed a little purple shard. She picked it up with her magic and placed it in her bag.
When they arrived, Twilight levitated the book with her magic and began reading to her and her friends.
"It began on the day of Star Swirl the Bearded, during the time the Royal Sisters were only young foals...."
There was an evil queen who ruled Equestria for a long amount of time. Nopony dares to ask for her real name. Her rule began after Equestria's finding. During her rule, the magic of friendship was an unknown source of energy in Equestria.
"My hoofs are killing me", complained Princess Platinum. "Are we even in Everfree City yet?"

"Don't worry, Princess, we're almost there." answered Clover the Clever, while rolling her eyes. ,"And nope, Princess, you just have to be patient."

Five minutes passed, Platinum complains again, with Clover answering with the same response.
Soon after, Clover and Platinum arrived in Everfree City, which is now known today as the Everfree Forest.
The Everfree City was a simple village where everypony knows everypony. Pegasi, Unicorns, and Earth Ponies no longer argued and are close and best friends. They looked after each other and were polite and were never selfish. Soon after meeting some ponies, Clover the Clever and Princess Platinum was standing before the Dark,Black castle of the Everfree City. They entered and saw a tall,slender, black-coated pony. She was an Alicorn and had a long horn and wings with a mane flowing with small white, six pointed stars surrounded with small white dots which were white stars.
"Greetings, your majesty.", both Clover and Platinum said and bowed.

"We have the treaty that my daddy wanted to give you." Platinum said rather, slowly.

"I see, I've been waiting all day for this.", replied the Queen.

"Hey, I know you, you're the queen who banished the real Queen with her two daughters! You are nothing but a fake queen! You do not deserve the throne!", Clover shouted..

"GUARDS! LOCK HER TO THE DUNGEON!", the Queen responded.
In a flash, Clover was thrown to the dungeon and Princess Platinum just sadly walked away without saying anything. Clover dusted her rags and looked back and saw familiar faces. It was:
"Chancellor Puddinghead! Commander Hurricane! Smart Cookie! Private Pansy!", screamed Clover! She was excited and depressed at the same time to see her friends.
" You too? ", asked Commander Hurricane. "You got thrown in 'cause of the queen?", asked Pansy. "Yeah, I did, I was only defending the queen." replied Clover.
"We all did cause of the same reason." said Smart Cookie while wrapping her hoof around Clover. The ponies embraced each other in tears, waiting for a plan to show up on their heads. Pansy was acting, odd. She was being silent, refuses to talk, as if she lost a dear friend, but she did not.

Platinum was forced to be loyal to the queen because her royalty is in the hoofs of the Evil Queen.
She acted like a slave to her. She was treated with respect from her friends. But here, she was being treated like a slave and unimportant person. She dearly missed her friends.
The story was interrupted by who else? Rarity.
" Hold on, darling.. Are you saying that I was supposed to be a slave after Equestria's finding?!",Rarity cried.
" Now sugar cube, let's not act all crazy as Pinkie until the end of the story. replied Applejack while patting Rarity on the back. "Besides, you ain't really the princess of early Canterlot."
"Ugh, fine, let's continue." Rarity mumbled.

Platinum was in tears every time she the word "dungeon" was mentioned.


Everypony was dull, and stressed, especially Clover.

She seemed to do nothing but write in her scroll with her quill, Chancellor played with the rocks, Smart Cookie drew on the dirt, Pansy was panicking, Hurricane was slowly turning cranky and furious, and Platinum was crying in her bed, which was a stack of hay.

Pansy seemed to notice Clover being sweaty and stressed.

So she asked...