• Published 14th Oct 2015
  • 572 Views, 20 Comments

Snipits of Ship-its - DarkDarsi



Because of my inability to write more than 300 words of consistent and/or enjoyable story, have 300 or so words of everyones favourite ships. No, I don't mean the popular ones, I mean each individuals favorite ship'll be here.

  • ...
 20
 572

Lunabutterjelly (Princess Luna x ...that... jam guy...)

Seeing as Discord was here at the birthday party a giant (even to the Princesses) jar of Blueberry Preserve, or 'Jam' as it is now called, it wasn't anything odd at first.

But when she finally decided to examine it, Luna was shocked to see it examined her right back.

The eyes look at her, and she looked at then, she saw they belonged to a pony, and then she saw deeper.

She gazed into the stallions soul, seeing nothing but love and adoration for all things jam, jelly or marmalade.

And it was infectious.

After a few more moments of gazing, he moved away from the side of the jar, raising to the top.

He undid the lid (from the inside, yeah, that's right, be impressed. You're not? Oh) and popped his head out.

He then reaches out his hoof towards Luna and in a mysterious yet familiar way whispers,

"Join me"

It takes Luna a few moments, but she is still caught by the glory of the preserve.

"Yes" She breathlessly replies.

Taking the offered hoof she climbs in.

As she is almost completely immersed in the gooey substance, she hears her Sister speak.

"Luna!? The buck you doing?"











She doesn't reply.

Not because of the impeding gel at her mouth, but because...

...

...

She really didn't know either.

Author's Note:

So, yeah, that jello castle scene from Cloudy with a Chance.
"Join me!"


Don't forget to rate comment and subscribe for more content from us, and until next time, see ya later. Goodbye guys