• Published 21st Nov 2014
  • 241 Views, 5 Comments

Hawke In Equestria - Fanskapet



We all know what happened at the end of Dual Strike, Hawke used the chair and disappeared, but what if he turned up somewhere else due to the massive energy released?

  • ...
 5
 241

Chapter 2 Who?

"So this is him." Twilight Sparkle asked as she stepped inside the Apple family guest room, seeing the big grey unicorn laying on the bed by the corner.

"Eeyup he's the one who crashed through our barn." Applejack nodded as she walked in after her.

"Wow he is as big as you said, was nurse Redheart really okay with him staying here instead of the hospital?" Twilight continued looking the big unicorn over, noticing no bandages or wounds other than a few scrapes and bruises on his face.

"Eeyup, after she and some other unicorn doctor checked on him for any serious injuries, but it is temporarily, they 'parently understaffed right now." she nodded again as she walked over to the bed fluffing up the pillow a bit.

"Mhm heard of it, apparently Equestria is having the worst outbreak of green flu in decades, atleast if what the newspapers say" Twilight said shaking her head with a frown.
"Well anyway did he have anything on him? other than the large metal throne thing?" She continued.

"Well a surprisingly heavy trenchcoat, pants, underpants, undershirt, two pair of hoofboots an' he had some weird thing-a-majings on him too." Applejack said, pulling out a cardboard box from under the bed, opening it up and holding it out towards Twilight with a grunt.

"Huh.... I have never seen such things before." Twilight furrowed her eyebrows looking at the items in the box, three hoof sizes dark green spherical objects with a small sprint on the top, some sort of red plastic syringes, a bottle of pills and a big bent metal thing.
"Kinda looks like a ball of some sort, if it wasnt for the little metal ring and handle." She said, as she levitated one of the spheres to get a better look.

"Yeah, but this thing's even weirder, ah actually thought it was some kind of thick silver boomerang when ah first picked it up." Lifting the weird bent looking metal piece for Twilight to see.

"Hmm seems like there's a hole here." Levitating it to her eyes, closing one of them to look into the pipe like part.

"Ah know, ah been looking at it from ever angle but ah cant get a hold on what it is." aplejack said holding the bottle of pills up to her eyes trying to read the faded ethiquette.

"Hmm, this part reminds a bit about a spray bottle, but this is made out of metal and well have no place to put anythin- hupp!" She put her hoof to a small latch thing near the trigger part, holding it out for Applejack to see only for the bottom part to fall out and hit the floor with a soft thud.

"Did ya break it?" Applejack asked, picking up the small harmonica looking part and holding it up towards Twilight.

"Noo, I think it was supposed to come out, weird looks like theres several tiny metal capsules in it." Squinting as she looked into the small space in the weird little metal container, using her magic to pick one of them out, scratching her head as she turned it around in the air, seeing nothing special except a tiny text at the flat part.
" BH Nine MM MAVERICK?"

"Ya think its some sort of weapon?" Applejack asked leaning in to get a better view of it, trying her best to read what she had just said aloud.

"Hmm now that you say it, it could be a possibility." Twilight met her eyes for a moment before slowly putting it down in the box again.
"Maaaaybe it's better that I check on them in safety in the library."

"Yeah ah think yer right, wouldn't want Applebloom touching them." Applejack said, letting Twilight put back all the items before closing it.

"Or her friends." Twilight continued, sharing a worried glance with her friend.

"Well anyhow, what are we gonna do 'bout him?" Applejack asked turning her attention back towards the stallion.

"Well first we need to identify him, his clothes didn't have any name tag?" Twilight questioned opening the box again.

"Hmm didn't think 'bout that lemme see, hnnngh!" Applejack said, picking up the trenchcoat looking for any information, straining a bit from it weight.

"Uh is it really that heavy?"

"Y-yep feels like some kind of metal sewn in." Applejack grunted, sitting on her haunches and lifting up the trenchcoat by the collar.

"Hmm that's weird, maybe a job for Rarity, so any clues?" Twilight asked holding up the lower part with her magic.

"Nope, only washing instructions and where it was made." She said pointing a hoof at the tiny little strip of paper at the collar.

"Ah well, what does it say?"

"Lash corporation a daughter company of Black hole industries?" She said, giving Twilight a questioning look.

"Not a company I ever heard of, maybe another job for Rarity?" Twilight shrugged in response.

"She'll probably find ten flaws in it too." Applejack mumbled putting the trenchcoat back down and turning towards her attention back to Twilight.
"So did ya bring yer camera?"

"Hmm? oh right." She said concentrating for a second before an old camera teleported infront of her with a *pop*.
"Now could you help me turn him over to the side so I could get a good picture?"

"Okay like this?" Applejack asked, leaning up on the bed to grab the unicorn and turning him towards her, doing her best not to cause any harm to the poor stallion.

"Yes perfect." Twilight said, holding the camera in position at his head. *click*
"Now a profile picture." *click*
"Aaand the cutiemark."

"Eeehm." Applejack said holding up her hooves feeling a bit awkward to lift the covers only to get a good look at his flank.

"Yes yes I know it's awkward but without a cutie pic it would be hard to find out who he is."

"Ehm Twilight?" Applejack continued meeting her eyes.

"What?" Twilight asked looking back at her friend, sitting on her haunches and pointing a hoof towards the stallions face, with his grey eyes meeting theirs.
"Oh."

Author's Note:

and it continues I am almost finished reworking next chapter then it shall continue where I failed to keep it going