• Published 21st Nov 2014
  • 241 Views, 5 Comments

Hawke In Equestria - Fanskapet



We all know what happened at the end of Dual Strike, Hawke used the chair and disappeared, but what if he turned up somewhere else due to the massive energy released?

  • ...
 5
 241

Chapter 1 Alive

"An' with the magic apple seed she managed to grow enough trees to
save her village, that is how Annie Apple saved the village of Greenglade, but
what 'bout the young corn farmer? well that dear readers is for another time."
Applejack said, closing the story book, looking down at her little sister sleeping soundly with a small smile on her lips.

"G'night Applebloom" She whispered, kissing her on the forehead and removing
her bow, turning off the lamp getting down from her chair, silently making her
way out of the door and closing it as quiet she could.

Smiling to herself as she walked through the corridor, she had
herself loved the stories of Annie Apple ever since her mom read the same
stories when she was a little filly, turning off the lights as she went towards
her own room, stopping for a second to peek inside her big brothers room, seeing
him sleeping soundly with that worn ugly doll of his, shaking her head and closing
his door, wondering how long she had been reading for Applebloom.

Yawning as she continued her way to her own room, silently cursing
as she slowly pushed open her creaking door, biting her lip as she managed to
push it open enough for her to pass without it making too much of a noise,
holding her breath listening incase she had awoken anypony, letting it out
after a few seconds as she didn't hear anypony of the Apple family stir and also
happy that granny Smith didn't hear her curse.

Slowly closing it behind her only for her to jump in surprise as a loud bang like something exploded and then a loud crash from the outside, running over to her window franticly staring out into the dark night, trying to spot the source of the sound, narrowing her eyes as they fell upon the barn now having a big hole in the roof, with a few loose pieces of it sliding down and hitting the ground with a soft thud.

"What in tarnation?" She said to herself, backing away from the window, running out of the room, passing by a sleepy looking Big Mac looking out into the hall, blinking a few times as he saw her run past, quickly shaking his sleepiness from his head, tossing his nightcap into his room and taking off after her.

"What's goin' on?" He asked, galloping after his sister, easily catching up to her at the bottom of the stairs, only to have to stop for a second or two to let his sister pass through the front door.

"Somethin' crashed into the barn!" She shouted back as she burst through the front door.

"Dangit and there's a rain scheduled tomorrow." Frowning as he took a quick look at the moon, seeing it only a few hours before sunrise.

"Did'ya see what it was?" He asked, as they stopped outside the barn, grunting a bit as he pulled open the barn doors.

"Nope, ah just heard the crash an' saw the hole." She answered, stepping inside the dark barn, frowning as she saw moonlight shining in through the big hole in the roof, with a lone wooden board dangling from its last nail.

"Darn, just look at that hole." She continued, as she walked closer looking up at the hole, taking in its size and thinking if they had enough boards stored.

"Uhm AJ?" Big Mac asked, as he walked up next to her.

"Yeah?" Turning her head towards her brother.

"Ah think there's somepony laying here" He pointed a hoof towards something large and metallic gleaming in the moonlight, with what looked like an unconscious charcoal colored unicorn stallion laying in a heap with the contraption leaning over him.

"Ah think yer right, gimme a hoof here." She bent down lifting up the weird contraption managing to topple it to the side, scrunching up her face as she saw it appeared to be a throne of some kind made out of metal, shaking her head as she assumed it must be some kind of teleportation mishap.

"He's alive and breathing." Big Mac said, turning the stranger over carefully on his back and putting his ear at his chest, hearing a steady beating.
"We should take him inside"

"Aye, probably for the best." She nodded, feeling around his body incase of any broken bones, finding none she gave her brother a small smile, as she helped scooping him up and placing him upon Big Macs back, taking a last look at the big hole, sighing as she turned around to walk next to her brother incase the stranger would slide off.

Author's Note:

As you may notice I removed that awfull (or well more awfull compared to the rest) prologue. but all that is needed for you who don't know is that in advance wars ds hawke and lash got betrayed joined the allied nations and went after von bolt ending in hawke shooting the chair of von bolt and running over to it as the rest fled.