• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,943 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,943

PreviousChapters Next
ESCAPE!!! Changelings #1- 1/0 (in other words, F**K IT!!!): Queen Chrysaliss and her ugly babies

In a flash of blue light, Princess Luna appeared!

"Yes, Sister?" Luna asked

"Do you know anything about this 'Deadpool'?" Celestia asked

"I... don't recall, sister. I have not meet him yet."

"Yes you did!" Deadpool yelled

"No I didn't."

"You did."

"Didn't."

"DID!!!"

"DIDN'T!!!"

"DID!!!"

"DIDN'T!!!"

"DIDN'T!!!"

"DID!!!"

"See!!!" Luna froze in place, realizing what she said.

"Deadpool?" Fluttershy asked

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Are you sure you meet Luna in your dream? I read an article that says most ponies in their prime say they dreamt Luna was with them."

"Hold on... are you calling me, a liar!?!?!?"

"NO SIR!!! You may have hallucinated in your dream, is what I'm saying."

"You did hit yer head hard on the floor." Applejack commented.

"I did meet her last night!!!" Deadpool yelled

"Well... do you have proof?" Twilight asked

"Hmm... YES!!!" He pulled out his cell phone "MY SLEEP SELFIE WITH HER!!!"

"Sleep... Selfie?" Luna asked, sweating a bit. Deadpool scrolled through his phone

"Let's see... Lyra... Mane 6... Vinyle... AH HA!!! Luna!!!" Celestia levitated the phone from him and looked at it: Deadpool had his eyes 'closed', looked like he was drooling in his mask, lying on a bed with his arm around Luna, who looked like she was making an awkward smile as she was pushing herself away from his grip.

"It is you!" Celestia remarkably said "Sister, why are you denying meeting him?"

"Uh... well-" Luna stammered

"Spit it out, Moon Cheeks!!!" Deadpool yelled as he teleported right behind Luna and slapped her plot. Luna's cheeks blushed, but she turned around and gave a MUCH ANGRIER face at him!!! Her eyes flashed green fire, followed by her eyes turning from the regular pupils to a single, cat-like iris. "IT'S THE B***H: QUEEN CHRYSALISS!!!" The fake Luna lifted her back legs and bucked Deadpool directly in the face!!! He was immediately knocked out. Luna turned around to the others.

"GUARDS!!! SEIZE THEM!!!" Some of the guards around Luna, in green fire, turned from ponies into weird, pony sized & shaped insect creatures!!!

"CHANGELINGS!!!" Rainbow Dash yelled before a couple of the changelings tackled her to the ground! Everyone tried to defend themselves from the changelings, but were easily defeated Fluffle Puff, instead of running away or fighting, ran up to Chrysaliss!!! She jumped and grabbed onto the queen's leg, licking it while showing love. Chyrysaliss tried to shoo her away, but felt it's love. She shrugged and ate it's love, but was still surprised to see it unaffected. She turned to Deadpool.

"Changelings."

"Yes your majesty!" All the changelings said together

"Bring all of these into out hive... especially the one called 'Deadpool'. He... interests me."

Sometime Later:

Deadpool woke up in an area that DEFINITELY wasn't Canterlot. He found himself in a green cocoon, stuck in between some weird green goop that connected the cocoon from the floor to the ceiling, and he saw that he was upside down. He looked around his area: surprisingly, there weren't any other cocoons around him, only a bed that looked like he could fit in to sleep in, with some scrolls, a fireplace, and books.

Whoa! Where are we?

If I'm guessing right, with us in a coon, we're in the Changeling hive, and, by the looks of this room, we're in Queen Chrysaliss' room.

"What makes you think that, smarty pants?" Deadpool asked himself. The Door opened, and Queen Chrysaliss came in, riding on the back of Fluffle Puff.

Told you.

"Good morning, Deadpool." Queen Chrysaliss said, almost in a seductive tone "Had a good night sleep? I'm sorry for how we meet. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is-"

"Queen Chrysaliss!!!" Deadpool interrupted. The queen's mouth closed and eyes widened in surprise "The name's Deadpool, a.k.a., the handsome man you K.O.ed after I finished off Tirek like how I've always wanted to do with Shao Kahn in Mortal Kombat. Oh... hello Fluffle Puff."

"Pfft." Fluffle responded

"You know each other?" Chrysaliss asked

"Well, duh!" Wade replied

"That's... interesting."

"What are you gonna do with me?"

"...With you?"

"Yeah! Please... don't r**e me!!!"

"WHAT!?!?!? No!!! What is that?"

"It's... famous a prison game!!!"

"Really? I gotta try that out with some of my prisoners."

WHOAH!!!

WHOA!!!

"WHOA!!! I was joking!!!"

"Really? Well, I'll have to get use to that when we're together."

"...Together?"

"Yes! Deadpool: you single handedly killed Lord Tirek! He would've made taking over Equestria and feeding my subjects difficult!!! I ask you, Deadpool, to please, I've been alone for many years, and I want... a King!!!"

"You want me... to marry you!?!?!?"

"YES!!! Together, you and I will begin a new age of Changelings!!! My Brains and your... talents... will aid us in taking over Equestria!!! All will bow down to us!!! We will listen to thousands, in fear and love, praise us, yelling 'Long live the King!!! Long Live the Queen!!!'. Plus, the one named... Fluffle Puff... will help feed our army and our subject will thrive in the new land!!! Be my King, turn into a changeling yourself, and rule the land!!!"

"Hmm... sounds... interesting."

"'Interesting'? More like Amazing!!!"

"Hey! Sounds good! Quick Selfie before we begin?"

"Selfie?"

"Ptfftpftpffftpft."

"Oh... Lay it on me!!!" The two took a selfie, as Chrysaliis goofily placed her face into the cocoon while Deadpool leaned in towards her, taking the picture.

"Hey, quick question: when I turn into a changeling king, can I still eat tacos?"

"...I'm sorry, but no. You see, a changeling's diet consists of-"

"F**K YOUR PROPOSAL THEN!!!"

"WHAT!?!?!?" Chrysaliss saw that Deadpool was gone! "GUARDS!!!" Two changelings in armor entered her room.

"Yes, your majesty?" Both changeling asked

"Deadpool is on the loose! Catch him before he leaves this room and escapes with the others!!!"

"♫ Too late!!!♫" Deadpool mockingly sang. They turned around and saw Deadpool was outside of their doors. The door closed quickly, but Deadpool took both of his hands out and gave them middle fingers! The door closed, and he could hear them all banging at the doors. He quickly grabbed some of the good off the wall, super wet but sticky, and threw it at the door's crack. He turned around to walk away but he stopped and saw millions of changeling around him!!! Though the Mane 6 and two princesses were held in chains there as well, all the changelings stopped and stared at him. A loud 'hiss' shook the room, as the changelings began to circle the mercenary, hissing at him! Deadpool reached for his guns, but found nothing was there.

DAMMIT!!! They took out guns!!!

Let's not panic! We just have to be creative.

"Creative?" Deadpool asked "I prefer using references to other films that were creative! 4TH WALL POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!" In a puff of red smoke, Deadpool was now in a bandito outfit, complete with a red poncho, a stylized mustache, and a sombrero over his head! "Wow... Thanks MrAquino. Are we going to do something racist towards Mexico?" Not really... this is from a classic Jim Carrey movie!!! "Did it have an awful sequel NOT starring Jim Carrey?" ...Yes. "Well then, let's get this over with. HIT IT!!!"A single hole appeared in the ceiling of the hive, showing that it was in the afternoon, but the sun was in a spot that it acted as some spotlight where Deadpool stood. Some spanish sounding music began to play and Deadpool danced to it. Some changelings kinda danced with it, but stopped when a couple of their own kind gave him/her a stern look.

"What is he doing?" Celestia asked

"It's best if we just watch." Luna answered

"♫They call me Cuban Pete!" Deadpool sang "♫ I'm the king of the rhumba beat. When I play the maracas I go chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicly boom!!!" Yes sir, I'm Cuban Pete. I'm the craze of my native street. When I start to dance, everything goes chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky boom!!!♫" He threw the maracas away, knocking out a lone changeling that was inches away from tackling from him! Deadpool made an 'uh-oh' expression, but kept singing his song. He began to walk to another side, towards a group of changeling holding larvae (most likely nurse changelings). Celestia, as subtly as possible, used her magic to move the sun a bit, keeping the sunspot on Deadpool. "♫The senoritas they sing and how they swing with this rumbero, It's very nice, so full of spice. And when they're dancing they bring a happy ring the maraquero, El maraquero singin' a song, all the day long!!!♫" He jumped into the air and landed next to Pinkie, taking her hooves and did a tango like dance with the pink mare, though she was really half in the air more while Deadpool did the dancing. "♫So if you like the beat, take a lesson from Cuban Pete And I'll teach you to chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky-boom.♫"

"♫He's really a modest guy, although he's the hottest guy! In Havana, in Havana!♫" Pinkie sang along.

"♫Si, senorita I know that you would like to chicky-boom-chick!!! It's very nice, so full of spice!♫" At this point, the changelings all danced together, joining the song! Celestia nudged her head towards the others, symbolizing that this is their window to escape. The princess flew up to the sky while Rainbow Dash carried Applejack, Fluttershy with Rarity, and Twilight with Pinkie. Deadpool kept doing his dance and song, but Queen Chrysaliss was ble to finally push open the door, only to stop with an awkward look, seeing all her changelings being distracted by Deadpool dancing AND their prisoners escaping!!! "♫I'll place my hand on your hip, and if you will just give me your hand. Then we shall try - just you and I. Aye-aye-aye! So if you like the beat, take a lesson from Cuban Pete And I'll teach you chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky-boom!!!♫" All the changelings got into a row, following Deadpool to the dance of the beat! The beat dropped, and everyone, following Deadpool went into something that would be epic as a flash mob!!! Fluffle Puff ran ahead to join the crazy dancing, but Chrissie used her magic to stop her.

"Start dancing and you won't sleep with me for the night." Chyrsallis warned. Fluffle acknowledged and stood right beside her, though wanting to join really bad. Chrysaliss shot a single bolt in the air, getting some changelings to stop their mindless dancing. "STOP HIM!!! IDIOTS!!!" The changelings turned to Deadpool, snarling and getting other changelings to snap out if it! Deadpool saw they were slowly getting out of their phase and teleported out of the way! Deadpool landed next to the others, who were gasping for breath while getting away!!!

"Deadpool!!!" Twilight yelled with some glee "You're here!!!"

"I know, baby!" Deadpool replied "Watch this." Deadpool teleported away then returned with a pretty large frog.

"A frog?" Rarity asked "What is a frog going to do?"

"Fluttershy, please explain." He turned around and dropped the frog down in the hive.

"OOH!!!" Fluttershy yelled "I know!!! Frogs eat bugs! Changelings have characteristics of bugs, so that means-"

"FROG!!!" A booming collection of changeling voices yelled, followed by screams of panic!!!

"That frog's going to eat all of them!?!?!?" Applejack asked

"Of course not, silly!" Deadpool replied "I just saw the frog and threw him down there to see what would happen."

"...Really?" Rainbow Dash asked

"Yes! Really!"

Author's Note:

Who should Deadpool meet next? Next part will most likely be added a week after 2015 starts.

PreviousChapters Next