• Published 21st Sep 2015
  • 1,607 Views, 67 Comments

Bestial - shortskirtsandexplosions



Rainbow Dash discovers that Twilight Sparkle is physically attracted to human males, but just who is this revelation more earth-shattering for?

  • ...
22
 67
 1,607

III. Comprehension ( / )

"Whew...!" Rainbow Dash hovered out of the front entrance to Twilight's palace, patting her fuzzy belly. A moist landscape lingered outside while a red sunset peaked through the clearing thunderclouds. "Mmmm... that was certainly..."

"Cheesy?" Twilight said with a soft smile, leaning against the doorframe.

"And a half!" Rainbow spun around. "And here I thought Spike did all the best grilling!"

"Heeheehee..."

"I'm curious..." Rainbow cocked her head aside. "You ate tons of grapes, but none of the grilled cheese. Why's that, Twilight? I mean... after all, you cooked the stuff."

"I... uhm..." Twilight shuddered slightly, avoiding Rainbow's gaze. "I have my reasons." A gulp, and she smiled back at the pegasus. "I'm just glad you liked it. I've always been afraid that becoming a princess would spoil me. So... I-I have to look after my own habits with caution."

"Heh... you worry over everything."

"I do. I do." Twilight kicked at the floor, and her voice took on a muttering tone. "Rainbow..."

"Yeah, Twi?"

"Thanks again," she murmured. "You know... for everything..."

"Hey." Rainbow shrugged. "Forget about it."

"But... but I don't want to forget about it." Twilight lifted her gaze. "It wouldn't be right."

"Okaaaaaay..." Rainbow shrugged again. "Then don't forget about it. Either way, just don't fret."

"Hmmmmmm..." Twilight leaned against the doorframe, smiling calmly. "Because of you, I won't." She exhaled. "You're such a good friend, Rainbow. So loyal and understanding..."

"Blechkk!" Rainbow made a face. "Keep pouring on the sap, and one of us will start farting flowers, for sure!"

"Heeheehee..." Twilight's cheeks turned rosy. "I... I can't emphasize this well enough. You've just... taken a load off my heart and mind."

"Well, after all the loads you've taken, I'm guessing it had to squeeze out somewhere."

"Huh?"

Rainbow shook her head. "N-never mind. Just... just remember, Twilight..." Rainbow gave her a thin smile. "If ever you feel like you're chomping at the bit over... well... you know what... just feel free to rein me in from the clouds and we can have another talk."

"Really?" Twilight blinked, lips pursed. "You mean... y-you'd be willing for me to share more?"

"Sure! Why not?" Rainbow smirked proudly. "My days could use a little bit of extra creativity every now and then! Besides..." She hovered closer and placed a hoof on Twilight's shoulder. "The last thing I ever want is for my royal friend to feel like she's bursting at the seams."

"But... but I've already taken up so much of your time with... with—"

"I mean it," Rainbow said. "I'm there for you, girl. You shouldn't ever have to feel weird or guilty. So, when you feel the need, just flag me down, okay?"

"And... uhm..." Twilight fidgeted slightly. "The others...?"

Rainbow shook her head. "It'll be our little secret."

"Okay..." Twilight nodded, exhaling through a happy grin. "Okay...!"

"We good now?"

"M-more than good, Rainbow," Twilight said, fighting back a squeal. "And if you ever want to share about your... your..." She paled slightly, blinked, then said, "Well... if you want more grilled cheese... I-I'm your mare! Heehee!"

"Er... yeah..." Rainbow nodded, smiling faintly. "I'm your... squeaky clean... cheese-loving mare."

"Ohhhhh Rainbow..." Twilight leaned in, nuzzling the mare close. "Beneath your rough'n'tumble exterior, you really are the cutest, adorablest friend a pony could ever have!"

"Eheheh..." Rainbow nodded, her muzzle slightly twisted. "You know me. Always early for school. Only occasionally eating the paste."

"Heeheehee... funny as always." Twilight backtrotted into the castle, waving. "Bye bye!"

"Have an awesome evening," Rainbow waved back. She cupped her hooves around her muzzle: "Say 'hello' to Flash and the Rocketeers for me!"

The Palace doors slammed shut. Rainbow stood alone upon the crest of evening.

She squirmed where she stood, observing her youthful complexion in a nearby rain puddle. The mare smoothed her bangs back, blinked at her blank expression, then sighed. Wings flapping, she carried herself home.

Minutes later, the mare arrived, yawning from the exhausted events of the day. She cleaned the kitchen of her cloud home, filed away her mail, then trotted—stumbling slightly—into the dimly-let recesses of her bathroom. However, as she was about to step into her shower stall, she froze completely. The mare lingered, blinking, her eyes locked on the dangling shower nozzle.

The minutes limped by, all the while Rainbow Dash remained frozen in place. A dull shudder ran through her, though she couldn't put her hoof on the reason why. With a bitter chill, she turned from the stall and chose to brush her teeth instead.

Moments later, she limped to bed. Everything about the sheets and the posters and the decorations of her room were brighter-than-bright, with foalish pastels adorning the walls and boldly-titled sports magazines littering the floor. The mare fidgeted slightly, then threw off the covers of her large, empty bed.

In so doing, she exposed a tiny, button-eyed Daring Do plushie.

Rainbow Dash bit her lip, trying to look anywhere but at the doll. Eventually, she crawled into bed—one hoof after another—and slid in behind the covers. With a flick of her tail, she pushed the plushie away, then rolled over to face the bedside table. After one last forlorn look at the colorful lightning bolts bordering her room's ceiling, she sighed and turned the light out.

No less than half-a-minute passed. With a defeated groan, Rainbow Dash reached under the covers, scooped up the tiny Daring Do, and hugged the doll tightly to her chest. She curled up into a fetal position until she was warm and snug beneath the bed covers, and was out like a light...

...or so she had hoped.

Comments ( 30 )

Heh. Bestial.

I have no pithy comment to give for this story.

For a moment i thought this was about Bob Sapp.

I hoping Twilight takes Dash to the other world to get her to see what they're actually like. :)

6447065

I think the story is a parody/deconstruction of Xenophilia, seeing from the other side.

Oh, will Rainbow Dash start feeling bad because of her lack of... something? Did Twilight poison the cheese to keep her secret safe and that's why she didn't eat it?

0/10

Needs more guttersluts.

6447308 I'm all for Ace Rainbow! I'm even more for sad Ace Dash!
Just, just give me the angsty ace, SS&E!

This is the weirdest SSE fic ever

I love how you write Dash.

Weird, but not a bad story.

Okay, normally I'm one of those guys that reads one of your works and ends up either hating it or loving it with no middle ground. The detail is always superb but sometimes they read a bit too ... well, anyway. I either hate them or love them. Then I read this.

I don't know what the fuck to feel about this one. I think this is the only fic of yours I've read that honestly leaves me more conflicted than amused (or annoyed). I think it's because I'm not entirely sure where you're going with it. And because of the love/hate thing I've come to expect (a failing on my part but that's me) because I neither love nor hate it, I'm left a bit uninvested. Sure, I'm curious as to where it goes but [BULLSHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT'S ALL ME ME ME].

Anyway, I'm really curious as to where the hell you're going with this. Honestly and deeply curious because this doesn't read at all like any of your other stories I've read. Not that I've read them all or anything but from what I remember, this is different. So yeah. I'm curious where you're going. Yeah.

Yeah.

well, A very interesting moral story here in a way Skirts. The whole 'don't judge other peoples likes and preferences' or similar.

6446869 Not even a grueling exercise or fifty?

I'm with Minalkra on this one. Well, I don't dislike it. It reads weird, sure (don't ask me how, it's a feeling though) but the potential of being a good story is there. Maybe great.

Funny thing is, it might have started as a parody or such, but right now this looks more and more like a loss of innocence/growing into adulthood story for and already "adult" mare. Rainbow might be over 18, know about sex and even have some solo fun, but the way she talks - and R&F talk to her at the beginning - shows that that's all mostly physical. She does it because it feels good, and even if she knows what it is, it's like she haven't found her sexuality yet. That chapter ending reinforces that. She' still pretty much a child in that department.
Not ignorant, just... Not matured in that yet. And more, she'd never had reason to look into it before. So a"child" she stayed.

But Twilight changed everything. When RD entered the sex dungeon, she was forced to confront the reality of sexuality - it exists. She might have had contact with such things before - she does know Naughty Griffon - but she'd never had to actually confront that before, think about it like something people do instead of some mental disease. Something a FRIEND does, and that this something might be actually common (kinks, not Twily's homophilia). By spending hours hearing about it, details and fantasies, as something to help a friend, to actually comprehend... Now it becomes something she never though about. Something ponies have, adult ponies... And she don'doesn't.

Now she hangs to the comfort of her room, beneath the covers and hugging her plushie... For deep inside, something stirs. Something new, exciting, terrifying. Change comes...

How will she face it?

I hope you ask that question, SS&E. Because damn, this one is intriguing.

Comment posted by viofriedsevey deleted Sep 22nd, 2015

The room being brighter-than-bright. Dang.

Huh. Okay. I went into this expecting a crackfic, but... it isn't. At least, not yet (it's still unfinished, after all). So far this story is... well, it's kinda odd. Not bad, just... unusual. I'm having trouble pinning down its structure, as well as where it's going and what it's trying to say.

I'm glad that Rainbow lightened up a bit and was supportive of Twilight, rather than guilt her or make her feel like a freak. We're all entitled to our kinks, y'know? And then there's the thing with Rainbow herself. I'm guessing she's asexual, which is an intriguing angle to take. If so, I wonder how it's going to tie into the rest of the story... which brings me back to my first point:

Where the hell is this story going?

That last chapter is such a "WHY DOES IT END HERE?" moment. I want to know what Rainbow gets up to. D:

But yeah, loved the whole way Twilight described her love of that stuff. A nice reverse play of human on pony loving that actually does it through the pony's POV. She was so adorable describing her love of the tall creatures. Those HUMANS. Especially the whole "you'd be surprised what a little magic can do" and the shower fantasy. hehe

Fun story.

6452141 I've heard, well read, plenty. What you think of them however, is your opinion.

Interesting and funny. Not a bad reversal of the whole xenophile 'thing' in Twilight, but also a new characterization for Dash (at least by my experience) .

:twilightsmile:

Naughty Griffon, hehehe...

6474158
...I forget...

6527407 Very good points, but Apple Jack is portrayed very similarly in the show, and I've never read her written like that. Hopefully I'm not coming off like I do a lot of research about this haha I swear I don't read clop. I also think it might be that realistically most people with dash's type of confidence are actually very insecure about certain things. We especially know this to be true of dash after learning she was scared of anyone finding out that she reads. Add that to your points and it makes sense that her insecurities might lie in the relationship/ dating scene.

6527471 it isn't really so much clop I don't think , I don't read that much either. Shipping stuff sure, and I've seen AJ written similarly as well. Although digressions from 'normal/ socially acceptable' is often played down or is part of the plot for her. That is more often RD is written as homo/bi (as best I can describe atm) without or little issue but AJ has that more as an issue in these fics it seems like.

RD was trying to protect her too cool to read image, that is her reputation she seems to have a lot of stock in.

I'm pretty curious as to what's going on with Rainbow here. Whether it's an odd fantasy or simply a lack there of. I felt like that doll might have been leading into something till I saw how close I was to the end
seems like the second might be the case, which I'd be curious as to why she might have a problem with it. Unless it'd be like with the reading and it could be looked at as kinda odd and harm her rep somhow

Ugh I'm making walls of txt lately since I stated posting from my tablet instead of my phone

So . . . what do they think about Spike's crush in this world?

Kinky. Read one too many "mares can't keep their hooves off my sexy Brony body" fics? :twilightsmile: So, any chance we'll be seeing more of the adventures of Pervlight and the Amazing Asexual, or is this one firmly on the back burner?

Random thought one: along with Dash, Luna the dreamwalker probably knows already, but in centuries of guarding Pony dreams, she's surely seen worse...it's Discord Twilight really needs to worry about.

Random thought two: it's hard to see how someone familiar with Applejack, Big Mac, and, of course, Maud Pie could be particularly impressed by human physical power. But then sexual fantasies are hardly rooted in rational assessments, are they? :pinkiecrazy:

....Goddamnit.... I really didn't want to like this one. Everything from the premise to the set up seemed like a big bag of nope to me. But you pulled off the deconstruction well enough that I want to see where this goes.

Ha! I come here waiting to found a really weird story, and instead I found one of the most adoracute fics ever! That last chapter with Dashie realizing how "childish" was his room, was a giant dawww
I hope you continue with this Skirts, it's gold!

This was interesting, and some small, twisted part of me hopes you continue this at some point.

Login or register to comment