• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 1,154 Views, 6 Comments

A New Life, A New Fight - Bazing



Two humans are transported to Equestria, while also being turned into Pokemon. Now seperated from their team and in a strange location, the two former-humans set out to find their friends.

  • ...
4
 6
 1,154

Chapter 1 - What The F&@! Just Happened?!

“So Alex, what should we do now? I'm bored, there's nothing to do.” Asked the boy on the right, laying lazily on the tiled roof his house, contemplating what to do on this lazy day. His deep, sea blue eyes staring high into the vast Johto region sky, slightly covered by his medium length, hazelnut brown hair.

His friend ruffled his shorter and darker brown hair. “I don’t know man. Maybe go see what Pokémon we can catch?” Replied the one on the left, his own blue eyes looking at his friend's, holding a spare Pokéball in his hand.

“Hell yeah!” The first one exclaimed, rising to his feet in an instant before jumping off his roof and running south and out of his hometown with his best friend running close by.

The two humans currently walking through the grasslands of the Johto's route 32. Both of them were Pokémon trainers, and they were also neighbours from the town of Violet city from the Johto region. I say ‘were’, because things soon changed for the both of them. Whether it was for better or for worse was for them to decide.

Without any rhyme or reason, both boys suddenly collapsed on the ground. Unable to form any form of thought, or make any kind of action, they both laid there in the tall grass with no clue as to what was happening to them. A single voice ran throughout their minds. The voice however, was not their own and this voice, would not be remembered by either of the two boys.

“Rest now my children. For when you awake, a whole new world shall be your home.” It said gently.


I slowly woke from my strange slumber. Having no bloody idea what happened before, I tried to rise from the ground to look around.

Immediately I noticed a change. Not in scenery, but in my own body. I don't know what it is, but my body just feels...lighter, and yet heavier at the same time. Trying to find what said change was, I looked down at my body. Not seeing anything but the ground, I looked to my sides. There, I saw giant blue limbs with claw-like appendages. I had two on both sides. Having no clue as to what the fuck was going on, I looked around the area I woke up in. Instantly noticing that it was different to the grassy area we were just in a minute ago.

We. I thought. Eyes wide I shouted, “Alex! Where are you?!” Frantically looking around trying to find my best friend. Just after, I could hear grumbling.

Shut up. The voice was barely audible, but I could’ve sworn I heard it in my head. “You shut up.” I replied back, to which a Lucario jumped up off the ground and looked at me curiously.

“A Metagross? What’s it doing here? Your kind lives in the mountains.” The Lucario asked. I instantly recognised his voice as the voice of Alex.

“Alex!?” I shouted at my friend-turned-Pokémon.

The Lucario's eyes went wide with surprise. Reeling back with shock, he glared at me, preparing a fighting stance. “How do you know my name?! For that matter, how can I understand you?!” He said.

“Dude it’s me! Jules, your mate!” I shouted back, “You tell me how I can understand you!”

“Julian?!” He shouted in surprise. “Dude, you’re a fucking Metagross!” He pointed a finger(?) at me before he looked at his paw in shock. He began feeling up his new ears and the rest of his body, even chasing the new tail that is attached to his backside. He barked, “I’m a fucking Lucario!”

“I’m a Metagross huh? I should’ve known from the giant blue legs.” I said looking at my new limbs, but Alex just laughs at me. “Well shit. I can’t see my body because, y’know, my eyes are on my fucking body.” He simply laughs harder. Yeah yeah laugh it up asshole. I thought to myself.

“I heard that!” He shouts at me, “Dude, I still can’t believe you’re a Metagross.”

“No shit man, it’s going to take a very long time to get used to this new body.” I reply.

Instead of laughing this time, Alex just snorts. “Dude, you have four brains and you are extremely smart. I think you’ll adapt fairly bloody quickly.” He said with a knowing grin.

Remembering that little fact, I find myself knowing how to move and float, like I knew all along how to do it. I guess now that we're Pokémon, we have their knowledge as one. Tucking in my legs under my disc-shaped body, I concentrate on floating. Soon enough, my body starts to float in the air. It's only a metre or two, but hey, it still counts.

Alex looks shocked, then starts chuckling to himself. “Well that was quick, you lucky bastard. Man, I wish I knew how to float.”

I shake my head, which ends up shaking my entire body. “Yeah well you're a ninja dog that senses aura, and you can move faster than I can, so shut up.” I start to laugh as well, but soon stop when a sudden revelation hits me. “Dude! Where’s our Pokémon!?” I shout at him.

Immediately stopping, Alex looks around with worry. I assume he’s looking for his bag so I do the same. Spotting the bags a few metres away, I float over to them. I soon realise however, that I have no way of opening them in my current state, and not wanting to drop down, as that would most likely crush the bag and all its contents, I try to focus on using my new physic powers to levitate the bag. Concentrating purely on the bag in front of me, I focus all my four brains – Don’t ask me how I did it, I just did – I manage to get a grip on the bag and lift it in front of me.

Just as that happened however, Alex shouted, “Dude my balls are missing!” His shout effectively breaking my concentration. I turn around and snarl at him but I quickly do a double-take on what he just said and laugh my metallic arse off.

“Hahaha! Dude you never had any!!” I retorted.

Alex just looks backs at me with an annoyed look. “Oh fuck off you bloody drongo.” He replies before throwing his bag down, “but seriously, all my Poké Balls are gone.”

After I finish laughing I look back at him, then to his bag, then back at him. “Seeing as how you broke my concentration, you can open my bag for me.”

Alex grumbles and moves to open my bag. Finding nothing, he sighs inwardly. ‘They’re not in here either’. He thinks to himself

Currently being a Physic type, I manage to pick up on said thought. “Then where could they be? Where the hell are our teams!?” I shout.

Alex looks at me in shock, then sighs again, “Of course, fucking physic type. Lucky bastard can hear people’s thoughts.”

I snarl slightly then drop myself onto my legs. “You can too, you're telepathic, but never mind that right now! We have to find our Pokémon!” I shout at him.

Alex nods in agreement before looking around. “Let’s get on that, but first; where the hell are we?” He asks.

Looking around the current surroundings, I notice for the first time that we’re in the desert. Okay, how the actual fuck did I miss that fact? ‘Well it looks like we’re in the desert’. I think aloud.

No fucking shit Sherlock.” Alex replies to my obvious statement, crossing his arms and growling at me.

Oh shut up you. I thought back. “Now, the next question is, where do we go now?” I asked

“Well how about we follow these tracks? It looks like they lead to a town just over there.” He points to the small settlement in the distance. A very far distance might I add.

Huh… Well okay then. I reply as we begin our trek. Oi, pick up those bags will you? We might need them later. Nodding his head, Alex ran back to pick up the bags, then runs up to me and places them on my head/body. Gee thanks… He simply laughs and trudges forwards.

"Hey, you're a giant floating disc. Deal with it bitch." He says starkly as he walks onwards. Honestly, Alex is a dick a lot of the time, but he wouldn't be my best friend if I didn't trust him or tolerate his bullshit.

As we walk through this barren wasteland, we don't really speak that much but we know what each other's thinking. We know just one thing that's a definite.

Now we can finally find out where the hell we are.

Author's Note:

Crossover with my good friend Alex

This is a side story to the "A New World, a New Way" universe. Most likely have to read that to understand some of this but probs not.