• Published 30th Oct 2014
  • 3,558 Views, 24 Comments

The Elements of Insanity - Pegasisterforever



The Elements of Insanity have been reborn into the world after a tragic accident. Now they are trying to find a way back into Equestria to overthrow Celestia and become the supreme rulers of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 24
 3,558

Dimension Travel 101

Twilight frantically looked through her books. She needed to find a certain spell that was sure to change unicorn history. She heard about the spell and wanted to test it out. She started running through the house, looking for that spell. She knew it had to be somewhere.

"SPIKE!!!!" Twilight called out.

She needed her trusty assistant for help. She doesn't know what she would do without spike. He's always been there for her. Maybe she'll give him a present for being there for her. She thought about what spike liked. That was easy. Gems! She thought about how he likes the green ones for a snack. She'll eventully need to stop over to Raritys to get it though.

As she thought about this and looked through shelves she heard a quick know at the door. She stopped looking through books and opened it. What she saw almost made her facehoof. In the doorway, was a pink bouncing earth pony, known to her as Pinkie Pie. Pinkie bounced inside and looked at the piles of knocked over books and shelves. Then she turned back to Twilight.

"Whatcha looking for?" She said with a confused look.

'Wouldn't be the first time.' Twilight thought as Pinkie said that. When Pinkie was bored, she usually decided to visit her which was often. Everytime she came she would always ask that question. Twilight sighed.

"I was looking for a book that has a very important spell in it. A spell so important it could change unicorn history forever!" Twilight said with a tinge of annoyment but also empathy. She's been wanting to tell somepony about the spell for ages.

"Ooooo. What spell?" Pinkie said now wanting to know more. If Twilight ever came up with a new spell and it's like Pinkie could sense it. If she does, she comes here just to say 'What spell?'. It sometimes drives her crazy.

"It's a dimension spell. It's supposed to allow me to travel to other unknown dimensions in the universe. If I could get the spell right, I could learn so much about other dimensions and bring it safely back to Equestria." Twilight said sounding more and more like an egghead. Then again she always sounded like an egghead and acted like an egghead.

"Ohhhhhh. I get it! So what's the name of the book your looking for?" Pinkie asked. She is getting more and more annoying every second she's here.

"It's called Dimension Travel Guide 101." Twilight said. She has been searching for that book forever. It was said that the book was lost in Celestias library but, she owns most of the books in Celestias library. It had to be here.

"Hmmmm. I see." Pinkie said with a quizzical look on her face. She looked at a shelf and pulled out a book. She gave it to Twilight. On the cover it said, 'Dimension Travel 101 by, Unknown.'. Twilight gasped and looked at her friend who was smiling like always.

"He did you find this?" Twilight said looking at Pinkie like she was from outer space. In fact, she might have came from outer space now that she thinks about it.

"It was under D!" Pinkie said bouncing past Twilight to look at the book with her. Just then Rainbow came crashing in through the window. Through the door came a worried looking Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack.

"Rainbow are you ok?" Fluttershy said with her soft voice. Twilight wondered if that was as high as her voice goes. Nah.

"Yeah Rainbow! I saw you flyin' out from the Everfree Forest! What the hay happened!" Applejack said. You can sense the anger and the concern in her voice. Typical Applejack.

"Yes, darling! That scared us all! What happened? And why in the world were you..ugh..there?" Rarity asked in her typical fashionista voice.

"I'm fine guys! Really! I was trying a new trick in the Everfree Forest and...I..well you know the rest." Rainbow said calming them down a little. They were used to crashes into their house by Rainbow dash all the time so, it didn't surprise them. Especially, Twilight.

"Ok, now that we know Rainbow dash is ok, Twilight here has a new spell here that..um..how did you put it? Could change unicorn history forever?" Pinkie asked trying to show her friends Twilights spell. She usually never forgot things, which was wierd.

"Yes, Pinkie. And it is called a dimension travel spell and it's supposed to help me travel to different dimensions without ripping time and space itself." Twilight said, again sounding like a egghead. Eventully, they understood what they said and all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well maybe we can try all going to a different dimension. I mean come on! It's going to be totally awesome!" Rainbow said filling up up with excitement. She and her friends haven't been on an adventure since when the Queen of the Changlings attacked.

"I agree. It's been awhile since we've been on an adventure together and like Rainbow said. It could be fun!" Applejack said. She was kind of like Rainbow when it came to adventure just Applejack was more careful about things while, Rainbow just dives into things without thinking.

"Fine. I'll go to. But, only because I might get an idea for my next line!" Rarity said excitedly. She was mostly in it for fashion, as usual.

"I don't know. It could be dangerous." Fluttershy said hiding behind her pink mane. She wasn't really one for adventure and quests and all that. She was more of a 'Im gonna stay behind to do something' pony. She was never one to participate in these kinds of things. They all looked at her with pleading looks. She sighed.

"Fine. I'll go." She said quietly.

"And of course I'll go! Maybe where we're going is a place where things or ponies like to party!" Pinkie said with a huge grin. She never backed down for stuff like this but, mostly because she was just to random to be scared in a situation.

"Then it's settled! We're going to another dimension!" Twilight said triumphently. They all started cheering except for Fluttershy who kept whimpering in fear.

Twilight looked at the book and surprisingly it was an easy spell. Apparently, she missed the part where it says that if you use the easy version of the spell, its most likely going to be an unstable portal and will send you to a random place instead of the place you want to be sent to.

Twilight started the spell and she started to open a portal. It was like a vortex of blue that swirled around with her magic holding it up. Thay all stared and there was some oooo's and ahhh's from some ponies and then there was Fluttershy who just hid behind her mane even more.

As Twilight kept the portal open, she realized that it's becoming very hard to control it. Eventully, she lost control of it and it grew bigger. Everypony, gasped at the sight and Fluttershy was paralyzed in fear to even move. Then, the portal got so big, it started to suck the ponies in. Fluttershy was first to get sucked in because she couldn't move. Twilight and Rarity got sucked in at the same time. After them, Rainbow and Applejack got sucked in as well from how much it's pulling them in. Last was Pinkie, who just jumped in.

"Weeeeeeee!" Pinkie screamed while jumping into the portal.

After all the ponies were sucked in, the portal closed and everything was at a cold silence.

Author's Note:

Finally done! Hope you like it! I couldn't resist the urge to write a story about this when I watched the movie so, yeah!
Pegasister out!