• Published 24th Oct 2014
  • 1,181 Views, 5 Comments

Gone Again - Chase123



Love is the one powerful force in this world...

  • ...
6
 5
 1,181

Gone Again

Author's Note:

I am actually very annoyed to do the southern accent. So people, I will humbly suggest imagining it as a Southern accent.

Sex hints/ tiny bit of gore. I don't think it should count to put a tag on it.

I defended a girl, so what? I defended my crush, so what? I defended someone who was more than just a crush, someone who was kind, and helpful, even though she never did think of me as anything besides an aqquaintance.

I am a little bit shy, and I don't speak much, and I like to listen to other folk's problems. There is no reason for me to speak, unless there is an importance of opening the mouth of one.

Meeting this girl was not memorable, I recognized her and acknowledged her, like any one else.

She seemed like the rest at first, she didn't stand out to me at all, at first they were so much things going on, II didn't see her beauty I saw her flaws at first.

Her arrogance and selfishness at the day was hard to see, she boasted herself in the public, and let herself be known.

Her rainbow mane, and rainbow tale both shined in the sky as she showed her awesome tricks and flips. Her light blue skin, it was beautiful to look at. But, no, I would not like an arrogant mare who never cared for another.

Another day was different, this time she better, she was chatting with her female friends, one who is my sister, and how she talks to my sister, Applejack, with so much of feelings, her very bright lsmile and she would chatter with delight, and to see that joy and brightness come from her face, I smiled, and couldn't help but feel warmth, but I did not know why.

She was only pretty, that is was it! I do not know her too well, but I did feel jealous of my sister's long chats with her.

The next day, I saw her helping Scootaloo to fly, and I saw her patience, her kindness, and her role model teaching of how to do it, she said it with all encouragement, and with all the ease in the world. Little did she know that I watched her teach, with all the beauty I knew her for.

The time I knew I liked her was when I was stricken with pain and fear. For the night I lost Applejack at 8:00 clock, was when we were hunting for Apple Bloom, who disappeared in the night angry and mad at us when we didn't want to tell about the story of our parents.

It was a hard night to tell it, she wanted to know, and I am not sure if it is a story to tell even to you, for the results include horror, and mature content.

I didn't want to lose her too, but now stiff with fear, I lost my other sister too, I wondered the Everfree, and soon saw a rainbow mane flying through the sky above me.

I called out, she heard, and she came, with that same eagerness that I like her for, she then said it was dangerous to be out here, then I told her of my search, she grimaced with fear as well.

We went out looking, side by side, feeling the teamwork of one and other, determined to find our loved ones together.

As the night got darker, we found them, dead, mauled by the timberwolves.

It's hard to describe the sight, the tore up guts, and the blood from the stomach, and the lost hooves. That is all I want to describe..

For if not I reached to get them farther, the death would not have occurred, if I had reached them faster, maybe we could all be safe and in true harmony.

If I was there, if I could never have fought with Apple Bloom, and told the truth, perhaps this would not happen.

If I did not let them go by so fast.

As the water came from my eyes, did the pair of the dragons did gang on us, their gleaming eyes watching our moves, as they stood at the bottom of the them all.

The leader of the gang, he stood up, and eyed Rainbow Dash with a look of desire and a look of greed, and a look of longing, and then a greedy smile as he clasped his hands, and soon stepped towards her. Rainbow shrieked, as he grabbed hair, trying to turn her backwards.

I stood up and got the dragons away, Rainbow stood, I told her to run, she almost did, but saw me, and looked at the dragons, and decided to stay.

The claws slashed at my cheek, as the gang laughed away, for they wanted Rainbow Dash, and they would not get away with it.

We drove them away, and took the bodies. Thankful of surviving, silent the whole way, Rainbow was crying, and uttered small thanks.

I never felt heroic, I was more scared, and more thankful, for if I lost her, I would not know what to do.

I have no one now, only a few, the few who keep me alive. Granny Smith, who is old and I am not sure will be here much longer.

But the rainbow mane pony? She has no been out of contact with me, we don't talk at all, and we barely see each other.

I have been forgotten once more, by the girl I like, who might have been the one who could save me from death.

No one can now.

I was right at the edge of the house, of a lonely deserted house far from Ponyville, for I thought of death right away, end my life of misery, to relax, and to finally get away from this torment that eats away at my soul.

I looked around, the clouds were gathering, I took a deep breath, and I looked at the land below me before I would go my parting ways. I saw the little town of Ponyville, so bright and magnificent with the lights showing, and shining on the way, and the hilltops green and smooth, with rocks shining deep red.

I held the picture in my mind, and I took a steep ready to fall, until I heard a voice.

There was Rainbow calling out to me.

''Umm, Big Mac?'' She asked. ''You know you can't fly, right?''

I then remembered, the reason why life was precious, not because of Rainbow, but because I remembered of love for one and other, and the concern for ponies of all kind.

I stopped, and paused, and took the ladder down to get there, and Rainbow stood there concerned.

''B-Big Mac?'' Rainbow Dash asked. ''W-Were you trying to d-d-die?''

The words hit me, the words pierced me, the words blew at me, for I had to tell the truth to this mare.

''Eyup...'' I said slowly and quietly.

Rainbow just gulped, and then took a shaky breath.

''Look, I miss her too..'' Rainbow said. ''But that is no reason to die..''

''There ain't no point....'' I began.

''Listen for a second!'' Rainbow Dash said. ''The pain of losing someone is harsh, it's torturous, but to die because of it is no reason. Why? Who would take care of Granny Smith? When she's older and with bad mental health, who'll be there? Tell me that!? Who will be there to help the crops to help the ponies of Ponyville with food. Who will help make a difference? Even if it's little one, you can still bring joy to other ponies! There are ponies who care for you and your problems. Like me..''

I took that in, and with a shaky sigh, I nodded.

''I miss Applejack too..'' She said. ''I loved her. More than a friend, I loved her beautiful eyes, her beautiful personality, how, I miss to hear her country accent, her soft words, her calmness, her sense of honesty. I was going to marry her before she died, well, propose...''

Though the feeling of jealousy was surpassed, because it wasn't as bad as the pain of losing my sisters.

''And Apple Bloom..'' Rainbow Dash said. ''Scootaloo is in so much pain because of this, and Sweetie Belle too, their crusader leader is gone. Yes, I know it's painful! But don't give up your life when you can bring joy to others, and have others give joy back! I know all this is real mushy, but it is the truth. When you saved me from the dragons, you saved a soul, you can save more, you can help others, don't ever give up on life..''

For no other words can describe, the feeling of life being slowly given back one with none.

Comments ( 5 )

This needs proofreading, but it definitely has the right material.

It could use proofreading, as Shadow of the Night said. I still like it. Good job.:twilightsmile:

So... they end together as the mutual feeling of missing AJ and AB? and grateful withing each other??? Or I missing something?

5334707

No.

It's supposed to describe how Big Mac learned to live again...

In a say, Rainbow "helps" Big Mac get out of his depression and try to move on...

But, no, there isn't supposed to be a relationship with Mac and Rainbow, orany gratefulness, cause I don't think I implied on Rainbow returning the love..

Please note any errors that made you misunderstand, I will happily fix them, and when my editor has time, I'll ask for a complete on this..

5334925 the jumps of time were not that clear, and some (,) was what give me the general impresion of that idea.

Login or register to comment