• Published 24th Oct 2014
  • 309 Views, 1 Comments

Travel for the North Jewel - Barrfind



The adventures of ponies who look for a legendary gem.

  • ...
 1
 309

Rozdział 5 „Happy return.”

Rozdział 5 „Happy return.”
„Tandem Tranquillitatis.”
„Finally, peace.”

After several hours of walking through the forest they came to town, Barrfind gave the bandits in the hoof of guards and told authorities what happened with gang. He then went to the station to find out when you will train to Ponyville. He bought the tickets and after a moment the train arrived, which they got. They found a range in which they sat and hugged each other. When they arrived to Ponyville already dusk, so I immediately went home. When they had unpacked, took a bath and put to bed. The next morning after breakfast, I immediately rushed to a local jeweler with a jewel. Barrfind paid him to do beautifully engraved necklace with Lazure Crystal.


South, Twilight's library.
Twilight, as usual, doing chores with books , when suddenly she heard a knock on the front door . She walked over to them and opened to check who it is. When she saw who it stopped dead.
“Twilight!“ Some white unicorn threw her on the neck squeezing tightly.
“Rarity, you're back “ said Twilight returning the hug.
“Of course I came back . After I wrote I will back safe and sound. And anyway, I was not alone.“
“Exactly“ said voice over the door.
It was Barrfind who hugged Twilight as soon as a welcomed friend and went inside.
“I see you again filed to book“ he said, looking after the scattered books.
“Yes, I do not know what happens to them, that non-stop I have to re- segregate them.“
He looked at Rarity, and she at him and they both smiled.
“Yes, we also do not know“ He answer.
Twilight at the time looked at Rarity necks, which had unique works engraved necklace with blue gem. He seemed to glow with an inner light and gentle eyes widened .
“Is this Azure Jewel?“ Asked captivated by an unusual view of the stone.
Rarity nodded proudly.
“Yes, beautiful isn’t?“
“Yes, it is wonderful. You look marvelous.“
Barrfind smiled proudly and went to Rarity, to stand beside her.
“Also, I think same. At the gala will direct all eyes on my beloved pony.“
“Och, and its magnificent heroic stallion“ she finished with a smile on the face, leaned over and kissed him.
Twilight raised an eyebrow.
“Well, and preach what happened. Me and Applejack dying of curiosity.“
“Well, maybe just wait for her, or maybe go to her?“ He asked what took the rest of the Twilight books and tossed on the shelves.
“Better just to her go. He wants as soon as possible to hear about what was happening, and she will definitely be glad for your view, not matter of what she will doing.“
Barrfind and Rarity nodded smiling. They moved from Twilight to go out and went to the farm Applejack. Along the way they encountered Pinkie, which is terribly cheered and hugged everyone. She reminded them that the party tonight happy return, as the three of them willingly agreed and said that they will for sure. Then Pinkie moved everything ready, and they quietly came to the farm, where they met Applejack .
Terribly pleased at the sight of friends who have returned safe and sound. They greeted each other, hugged, and when they sat down with apple juice, they both began to tell them what also happened to them. The story lasted until the evening, and when they had finished, Pinkie could go to a party prepared especially for the two ponies, which returned safely home and friends.
At the organized bender all great time. He ponch, pies, cakes and much dancing. After the event we all said goodbye and goes to their homes. When Barrfind and Rarity returned home, I immediately went to the top. Once put to bed, kissed, hugged and slept terribly exhausted. Soon he had to get up another beautiful day, but those two, definitely will not get up so quickly.

THE END

Continued story in "Underworld Canterlot"

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by Barrfind deleted Oct 21st, 2014
Login or register to comment