• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 1,250 Views, 9 Comments

Sunset Shimmer's Vacation in Equestria - dbzponyninja



It's summer vacation in the human world and Sunset Shimmer decides to go to the human world.

  • ...
19
 9
 1,250

A Walk Around Ponyville

Sunset Shimmer told her friend "Hey Princess Twilight I bet you're wondering why i'm here, well back in Canterlot City it's vacation time and I decided to spend vacation time in Equestria more particularly here in Ponyville where I can hang out and have fun with you and your friends."


Princess Twilight told Sunset Shimmer "I'm so glad that you're here Sunset Shimmer."

Pinkie Pie said in her high pitch high energy voice that she talks in "Oh my we can have a Welcome Back To Equestria, Sunset Shimmer Is On Vacation Party."


Sunset Shimmer told Pinkie Pie "That actually sounds nice but maybe later today I kind of want to just take a walk around Ponyville, Princess Twilight will you show me around?"

Princess Twilight asked Sunset Shimmer "You've never been to Ponyville before even when you used to live in Equestria?"

Sunset Shimmer told her "Not really i've only been in Canterlot and The Crystal Empire."


Rarity told Sunset Shimmer in the British accent with a hint of high society thrown in there that she talks in "Oh Sunset darling when you get done you simply must come to Carousel Boutique so that I can make you a dress."

Sunset Shimmer told her "Wow thank you i'll be sure to do that."


Before Princess Twilight started walking with Sunset Shimmer around Ponyville Spike asked if he could come along and Sunset Shimmer told him "Sure you're my friend too Spike, of course you can come along."

Princess Twilight told him "You heard her Spike, let's go."

So Princess Twilight and Spike walked with Sunset Shimmer around Ponyville and even introduced them to some of her other friends around town who aren't Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash or Rarity such as Derpy Hooves, Cheerilee, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, Big Macintosh and The Cutie Mark Crusaders.


Sunset Shimmer told Princess Twilight "Wow Princess Twilight I can't believe it all of the ponies we met today act and even look a little bit like people I both know and have met in Canterlot City."

Princess Twilight suggested to her "Why don't we just refer to it as the human world."

Sunset Shimmer agreed with her and said "Ok human world it is."


Princess Twilight asked her "By the way speaking of the human world you haven't really mentioned much about The Sirens while writing to me, what have they been up to now that they can't put anybody under a spell through singing?"

Sunset Shimmer told her "I'm not sure ,really some days they show up to school but some days they don't so I can't really say i've seen much of them lately."

Princess Twilight told her "Hmm interesting."


Princess Twilight then told Sunset Shimmer and Spike "Let's go to see Rarity right now I promise you're going to love her dresses."

Sunset Shimmer told Princess Twilight "If they're anything like the dresses that Rarity makes back in the human world then i'll have to agree with you."

So Sunset Shimmer, Princess Twilight and Spike went to Carousel Boutique were Sunset Shimmer asked Rarity to make her a beautiful orange dress that looks similar to the mini skirt that she wears back in the human world except it's a dress so it's longer.

Anyway Sunset Shimmer told Rarity while giving her a hug at the same time "Oh thank you Rarity, I love this dress so much thank you."

Rarity told Sunset Shimmer as she returned the hug "You're welcome dear, i'm glad that you like it."

Anyway Princess Twilight, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer and Spike all went to Sugarcube Corner where Pinkie Pie threw her a party.


However at the party Sunset Shimmer told all of the ponies there as she started to cry tears of joy "Thank you everypony you've all made me feel welcomed and I really appreciate it but most of all I want to thank Pinkie Pie for throwing this party, thank you Pinkie Pie, thank you very much."

Anyway everypony and Spike are enjoying the party but at the party Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon approach Sunset Shimmer and Lyra asks Sunset Shimmer "So i've heard that you've been to a place called the human world?"

Sunset Shimmer thinks to herself outloud "You are just like the Lyra from the human world she acted the same way when she found out that I came from Equestria."