• Published 16th Oct 2014
  • 4,771 Views, 1,853 Comments

PONY POV SERIES SEASON 8: FINALE! - Alex Warlorn



The finale of the Pony POV Series is here. Discord and Nightmare Diamond Tiara's end game is here. The Mane Six. Trixie. The Cutie Mark Crusaders. All have roles to play. Can they bring back the truth? Or will lies rule? Can hope pierce despair?

  • ...
15
 1,853
 4,771

PreviousChapters Next
Hidden episode, "Married With Discord"

MARRIED WITH DISCORD! Pony POV Series.
The words hung in the air in Fluttershy's cottage before the door swung open, Discord stepping in wearing a tie. "Honey! I'm home!"


An audience applauded.


"Oh sweetie, nice to see you! How was work?" Fluttershy fluttered in wearing an apron.


"Oh the boss at the factory gave me a hard time, saying I needed to be more orderly at work."


"Oh that's so sad, almost as sad as when you hypnotized Surprise to go farm rocks."


"What?"


"I said the boss needs to accept your harmonically-divergent! Oh! Odyne got sent home from school. She turned her class into a circus... again."


"ODYNE! Get in here!" Discord stamped his foot.


"Yeah yeah I'm coming," little Odyne/Fluttercruel flapped in.


"Odyne you can't go around turning your classmates into stuffed toys and making a parade out of them."


"Why not? Isn't that what you did when you gave up a happy life at Paradise Estate to feed your petty urges?"


"Enough young lady! There are consequences to your actions!"


"Big talking come from a guy who accidentally killed 90% of the seaponies because his card game ran long and forgot to turn their desert back into an ocean!"


"I said enough!" Discord snapped.


Discord fell to his knees, the hypothetical reality popping like an illusion.

Discord said tired and broken. "Enough... enough."


Nightmare Nhilis entered the empty room. "And just what were you doing, father?" She asked without emotion.


"N-nothing dear... nothing." Discord put his face in his claws. It sadly stared back up at him.


~Fin

PreviousChapters Next