• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 5,708 Views, 45 Comments

Ghost Pony Rider - MrHouston



A ancient legend has come to life in Equestria when a mystic being has been summoned to kill those who spill inicent blood and threaten others, but one is to wonder is that all this being wants?

  • ...
14
 45
 5,708

Chapter 9: Found You

Ghost Rider awoke from his unconciousness in a daze. He looked around, he was in a dark room with nothing but his flame keeping it lit. Ghost Rider tryed to move his hands, but to find them chained to a wall. His arms were lifted up and restrained on the wall. He didnt struggle much because of his drowziness. The room was full of nothing but spider webs and dust. The window was nothing but a set of bars with an open window. The moon light was shining through, making a arch shape on the cell's floor. Rats ran by in a rush. Ghost Rider then noticed someone standing before him. It was Luna, she was giving him a disspointed like look.

"What were you thinking? Killing an innocent pony...and for what? To win a race?"

"I...didnt...kill...her" said Ghost Rider shacking his head.

"BULLSHIT! You had that look in your eye the moment I saw you for the first time!"

Ghost Rider dropped his head in frustration. This is the first time in his life he had been accused of a crime. Well...maybe not the first time.

"I'm telling you I didnt kill her! I was trying to save her!"

Luna put her hoof to her face and skwinted. She was obviously angry and frustrated. Ghost Rider didnt want to push that anymore then it was. Ghost Rider let out a puff of breathe and continued.

"Luna...believe me when I say, I didnt comment any crime god dammit!"

"YOU WATCH YOUR TOUNGE! Or I'll..." Luna was stopped by Ghost Rider taunting her.

"You'll what? Cut it out? In case you havent noticed, I DONT HAVE ONE!"

Luna charged her horn ray and shot Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider slouched and let out a pain filled graon.

"Behave yourself demon, I am not the one to judge where you go."

"Who does then? Your wannbe lawyers? Those guys are only good for kissing ass to you and your sister!"

Luna paused, how did he know she had a sister? Luna then walked to the stair case leading out of the dungeon. She stopped to say one last thing.

"A hearing will be held tomorrow at noon, then your fate will be decided."

Luna then left the dark dungeon leaving an already pissed off demon pony. Ghost Rider sat thier in the cold, dark dungeon with only the moon as company. He looked at the white orb in the sky and thought to himeself.

"Why? Why have this happen to me? When I only wanted to help someone...I'm punished for it! Why must I endor this torture? Why must I live!?"

Ghost Rider heard the door at the staircase creak open. The footsteps were like big feet stomping in a pile of mud. They got louder until a tall, thin, wierd looking creature appeared in the door frame.

"Ah! Your here! I was wondering when you would show!" a mysterious voice said coming from the dark stairs.

"Huh? Who are you?"

A freaky looking creature that looked like it had been throw in a blender stepped from the shadows. He had multiple body parts from different animals. He voice was toned like an englishman but more raspier. Ghost Rider had finally found him.

"I say...your in a bit of a pickle, eh" Discord gave a laugh as he saw his creation before him.

"YOU! YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME YOU BASTARD! DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF HELL YOU PUT ME THROUGH?"

"Oh yes! I'm very aware, I came here to say I'm sorry."

"THEN YOU HAD THE ODASITY TO...wait...what?"

Ghost Rider gave the lord of choas a confused look. The things he wanted to say to him for making his life the worst, for making him a monster, then he just says "sorry"?

"Your serious?"

"Very sorry my friend, that was when I was evil and nasty. Now I've reformed and I help my friends down in Ponyville!"

Discord gave a gentle smile and sat in the chair near the cage.

"You look abit tired olchap. Need help?"

Ghost Rider couldnt belieave his ears! The lord of choas, wanting to help him? Disrading it, Ghost Rider nodded. Discord waved his hand, the shackles unlached and released Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider streched from being hung for Celestia knows how long! Anywho, Ghost Rider looked at his practical friend.

"So...what happens now?" Ghost Rider rubbed his wrists.

"Easy...you go free!" replied Discord.

"What? Why?"

"Because your innocent in the murder case. I have proof!"

Discord showed Ghost Rider a magic globe which had a scene playing in it. The mare from before was running when a large bug like creature tackled her and hit her with somesort of club. The struggle was hard to watch, Ghost Rider was angry that he didnt feel the blood that was being spilt. The bug like creature then flew away leaving the mare to bleed out. The mare then struggled to walk, she tripped and rolled into the ditch where he found her.


Ghost Rider was surprised by this evidence.

"This is great! I can use this in the trail tomorrow!"

Discord jerked away the globe with a concerned look on his face.

"I...I...I cant show it" Discord hid the ball behind him while shuffling his feet. Ghost Rider stood up, his flame grew bigger with anger. He gripped the bars making them glow orange.

"WHY THE HELL NOT! I NEED THIS TO PROVE MY INNOCENTS!"

"I'm sorry! I need to show this after words! That is how the trails work!"

Ghost Rider let go of the bars and backed up. He looked to see the sun rising. The conversation must took more time then expected. He looked back to see Discord gone, and the evidence. Princess Luna came in with some guards.

"How did you get out of your restraints?" she said upset.

"I asked nicely! How do think I got out" Ghost Rider turned and slumped on the wall.

Luna ordered the guards to restrain Ghost Rider. The guards put heat resistent shackles on this time.

"Ready for judgment day?"

Ghost Rider nodded. Luna lifted her head at the guards signaling to move Ghost Rider. They esscort Ghost Rider to a large area outside where it looked like thousands of ponys where seated on each side. All of them boing and yelling insults and threats. Luna, Celestia, and Twilight all stood up on a balcony looking over the accoused killer. The trail begins.

Author's Note:

Things are getting intense! :)