• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 5,743 Views, 45 Comments

Ghost Pony Rider - MrHouston



A ancient legend has come to life in Equestria when a mystic being has been summoned to kill those who spill inicent blood and threaten others, but one is to wonder is that all this being wants?

  • ...
14
 45
 5,743

Chapter 5: The Dream

*Miles away*

Queen Crysalise stars outside to the dark forest. It had been nearly a year since she was deafeted by Twilight and her friends at the wedding of Candance and Shining Armor. Eversince, she has been trying a plan to kill Twilight and her friends. Crysalise growled and spoke to herself.

"I need to find a way to get rid of that Twilight and her little friends, but how? I tried everything I could do. What else is thier. It's not like its going to knock me in the head."

One of her changlings came crashing in the throne room smashing head on into the ground. Crysalise turned with a death stare.

"What do you want? WELL...SPEAK UP!"

The changling stummbled up and started at its queen. It then whispered in her ear a strange lanquaque. Crysalise then smiled.

"Excellent...he is real. I always knew he was real. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"


_Back in PonyVille*

Twilight makes a room for Ghost Rider. The room may have been small, but it was home to Ghost Rider. The first home he had in years. Ghost Rider went in the small room and looked around. He shed a smile and embraced his bed. Twilight saw this and laughed.

"Like it? I had Spike make as best he could. I never thought you'd like it to tell the truth."

Ghost Rider laughed. He looked at Twilight and smiled.

"Hey, I'm surprised your little guy woke up. I thought he would be out for the night."

Twilight fluphed her wings and went to a different room. Ghost Rider sat on the bed that was in the right hand corner of the room. He looked around before his flame grew lower and lower. Eventully his head was nothing but the skull. He layed back in the bed and fell into a deep sleep. The dream he had however, was not comforting. In his dream Ghost Rider was running from the bullies that had tortured him through his childhood. The bullies corned him.

"What do you say boys? Should we make this freak learn some respect?"

The other bullies laughed and nodded. The young Ghost Rider had his hoofs over his face, sobbing. One of the bullies then pulled a pocket knife from his pocket. The young Ghost Rider then grew in anger. His eyes grew in fire. He let out a roar so mighty that it shook the ground. The young rider then drew a large chain from his horn. He was ready to kill every pony he saw when he heard something.

"STOP!"

A large purple and black pony glided down to the young ponys. Her main was like the constalations, her eyes were pure violet and black. The glass slippers and crown made it know she was royalty. It was Princess Luna.

"WHO ARE YOU!" Ghost Rider screamed.

"I am Princess Luna, I'm here to help you." she said in her best kind tone.

"HELP ME!? HOW!?"

"By making you see what your purpose in life!"

Ghost Rider stopped. Those words sang to him like how his mother did. His eyes dimmed. He then looked up at the princess.

"You can? How?"

Luna smiled.

"Simple, by having you tested."

The mystic pony then flashed her eyes a bright white. The young rider blacked out. He woke up in a dark ally, nothing but a street light to keep it lit. He then saw he was his older self. He heard a scream furthur down the ally and ran toward it. A stallion was robbing a mare.

"GIVE ME YOU'RE MONEY" The mugger said holding a knife to the mare.

"Please! Please just stop!"

The stallion then kicked the mare and slammed her onto the ground. The stallion then got on top of the defenseless mare and started violating her. Ghost Rider sat thier frozen, not knowing what to do. Luna then came behind him.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

Ghost Rider saw the point drive home. He pulled his chain from his skull.

"Save her."

Ghost Rider swung his chain. Contact was made. The assaulting stallion dissinagreated and turned into ash. Ghost Rider laughed as he saw his accomplishment. Luna however wasnt so happy. Ghost Rider looked back to see he aslo hit the mare. The chain had sliced her in-half. She groaned in pain as she bleeded out.

"I...did...didnt mean...!"

"Just as I suspected. Disscord's deal did more to you then you know."

"Who are you talking abou...!"

Ghost Rider was stopped when he saw Luna was gone. He then saw a bright light. It covered him knocking him out.

Author's Note:

I