• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 387 Views, 1 Comments

The First Visitor from Ponyville from the point of view of Molomona - A_Mormon Brony



One of Derpy Hooves' defining characteristics is her clumsiness. But, is that trait such a weakness after all? The lost pony civilization she stumbles on doesn't seem to think so.

  • ...
7
 1
 387

Conclusion

So, here I am, sitting under the tree Derpy Hooves had run into the first time I met her. When I complete this record, I'll hide it next to this tree, just out of view of anyone who follows this path, at least out of Moor of the Moon. And, now that an outsider knows about us, I do expect, I do hope, that we'll get more visitors. My hope is that somepony from Ponyville will find this record, so whoever it is will know the respect and appreciation we have for the first visitor we've had, our first visitor from Ponyville. It's too early to know if Derpy Hooves will visit here again; she has to make her delivery to “the purple unicorn” first.

And, then, there's that letter that was placed in the book. Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if it's a letter to princess Luna from my father, Peniamine. Could it be an invitation for her to come back to the town that honors her after she left us to our own devices?

And here's one more thing for you, the reader, to remember: We're given rules that we, by following them, might know freedom. I don't know why, but I feel it important that this statement be written in this account. Hopefully it'll be of value to whoever finds this record.

Oh, and one more thing: If you want Derpy Hooves' side of this story, you'll have to ask her. While I learned to understand her during the time we were together, I can't read her mind. Let her tell this story from her own point of view.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment