• Published 21st Dec 2014
  • 388 Views, 1 Comments

The First Visitor from Ponyville from the point of view of Molomona - A_Mormon Brony



One of Derpy Hooves' defining characteristics is her clumsiness. But, is that trait such a weakness after all? The lost pony civilization she stumbles on doesn't seem to think so.

  • ...
7
 1
 388

Introduction

I identify myself so you may begin to understand the type of pony that has written this account. You'll know more about me by reading this story.

My name is Molomona. My father's name is Peniamine, and my younger brother's named Molonai. We live together, three stallions in one house, in a town known as Moor of the Moon, in honor of Princess Luna, who brought our ancestors here. And, we're all descendants of the original Messenger of Faith. My father, my younger brother and I are strictly earth ponies; no wings, no horns. There are other earth ponies, as well as pegasi and unicorns, living here.

I will get to the symbol on my hip, which I hear is called by residents of Ponyville a “cutie mark,” later. At this point, it seems to me more important to describe my physical coloring other than that, and I discus my “cutie mark” in depth with our visitor. I will save it's description for then.

My torso is colored a dark gray, as well as my limbs, down to just above my hooves, which are a tan color. My head is also tan, down to my neck, with a ring of white just above the base of my neck, separating my torso coloring from that of my head. There's also an orange stretched diamond shape starting just above where my heart is, and ending just below it. On the left side of the orange diamond shape is a black rectangle marking with thin lines running horizontally through it. My mane is dark brown.

My father has forbidden me from making an official record of this event, so I'm making this unofficially. I'm the designated record keeper of my home town, Moor of the Moon, which is all the best for me since I remember things best when I write them down. That's one of the reasons why I'm making this record. I suppose I also want whoever finds this unofficial record to know how much we appreciate our first visitor from Ponyville.