• Published 1st Oct 2014
  • 818 Views, 10 Comments

Rainbow Dash returns from Plastic Beach. - heavy weapons brony



After a long holiday, Rainbow returns from the trashy shores of Plastic Beach.

  • ...
2
 10
 818

Hey, face egg!

The whole town waited at the local train station, awaiting the return of their beloved weather pony.

The Four ponies that made up the group of her closest friends stood at the platform, overjoyed to that they were going to finally see their friend again.

“Too bad Pinkie couldn't make it, being busy with the twins,” Applejack said.

“Well, she can see Rainbow Tomorrow,” Rarity mentioned, “Out of all of us she missed Rainbow the most.”

“He, seems like it was ages ago when she left.” Applejack said.

“Oh pishaw, it was only,....um? how long has she been gone?” Rarity inquired.

“Six months,” Twilight answered, nose buried in a book on ocean geography, “I still can’t figure out where she went, what did she call that place again?”

“Um,...she called it,.....plastic beach.” Fluttershy whispered “In the letters she send me she said that it was very nice, better than she expected and that she was completely unharmed and held there of her own free will.”

“And that is all the letters said?” Applejack asked.

“At Least the ones not covered in scotch.”

Applejack raised and eyebrow.

“I thought it just meant she was having fun,” Fluttershy said, deflating a little.

Twilight searched through the book.

“I just can’t find anything on this “Plastic beach” Twilight said with worry, putting the book in her saddlebags.

“And that was the last book in the whole library.”

A Train Whistle shattered the calm summer air, followed by the cheers of the citizens ready to welcome the element of loyalty back to her home.

The train puffed into the station and screeched to a halt on the platform. The conductors dropped the steps and passengers began filing out.

The four ponies here to see Rainbow Dash craned their necks to find their friend, it wasn't until the last of the passengers left that Rainbows Voice bounded from the passenger car.

“Well, Hey,..Hey,..Hey! Its been a while fellas but I'm back! you're good’ole friend,...Rainbow Dash!”

The crowd subsided they finally got a clear view of her, and what her 4 friends saw shocked them to say the least.

Rainbow dash stood on the platform, her mane was scraggly and cut very short (Almost a bowl cut.) He fur was matted and dirty, her wings were messy and looked like they hadn't flown in months, Her teeth were covered in grime, her hooves were green and cracked but most disturbing of all, her eyes. Instead of the rosy magenta, the right one had had changed to a fiery red, while her left was a dark solid black and she wore a pair of ratty saddle bags.

She wore a nervous smile as the others took in her appearance.

“Well,....it looks like,....you had,...fun.” Twilight said, breaking the silence.

“Oh a blast! a Blast! anyway its good to be back at home sweet home,.innna,....ummm” Rainbow’s head spun around for a brief moment until it fell on the sign over the platform indicating the location.

“Ponyville? right! Ponyville! that what she said! err I said!”

“So, how was your trip?” Applejack asked.

“TITS! absolute Tits! wonderful I should say.”

The accent started weirding everyone out.

“Are you okay?” Twilight asked.

“Right as Rain princess Twibright!”

“Twilight”

“Twilight! Right as rain just a little,...done in, by the trip, I'm a bit tired I think I’ll just pop off to my flat.”

“Umm wouldn't you rather catch up with us over a hay burger?”

Rainow looked awkwardly at them. “Would love to! love to! And burger does sound nice, buuuuttttt,”

“Rainbow dash passing up a hay burger? That is a first.” Fluttershy interjected.

Rainbow Dash sneered at Fluttershy, then went back to her smile. “Al’right we’ll all go out for a sodding burger,...just let me sort out my luggage.”


Rainbow trotted to the baggage car where several pegasi were unloading a couple of large black hard cases.

Okay lads, if you could just unload this at my place-,”

In mid sentence a team of pegasi dropped a very large case a few inches from the ground.

“Jjjjjj!,Wj,...Watch what you're doing ya bloody idiots! this is high tech equipment!”

“Yes miss Dash” A stallion of the team said.

“That MISTER NIC,.....I mean,.... thanks lad.” Rainbow shot a nervous smile as the stallion failed eye contact.

Rainbow trotted back to her friends.

“Right, lets get that burger shall we?”



The group left the train station and walked through the center of town, Rainbow Dash stopped at the statue of Princess Celestia.

“Hold on you lot.” Rainbow shouted, then began walking around the statue.

“I’ll just be a minute.” Rainbow said from the opposite side of the statue.

The rest of the group exchanged glances as Rainbow returned, a uncapped sharpie in her mouth.

“What did you do?” Rarity questioned.

Rainbow spat out the marker and gave a devilish smile, “just something to let everybody know I was here.”

“Everypony.”

"Really?" Rainbow looked dumbfounded, “I always thought she was kidding, I mean, I like puns as much as the next guy but that is just,.......shit.”

The group looked confused.


“Fa’get it, on to the burger eh?”




All stood at the table in the hay burger eating their meals, the four of them talked with themselves while Rainbow just stared glumly out the window, Her hayburger and fries untouched.

Twilight took notice of Rainbow, she swallowed a mouthful of hayfries and spoke up.

“Hey, Rainbow? aren't you gonna eat?”

Rainbow broke from her trance, “Huh? Wa?,...ya I will,”

Then without looking down Rainbow Dash stuck out her tongue, first just a little, but I grew in length every second until it reached the table and hung a full eight inches long.

The rest of the girls jumped and stared wide eyed as it wrapped around the burger, Fluttershy held a hoof to her mouth and turned a nasty shade of green.

Then it quickly snapped back into Rainbow’s mouth hay burger and all.

Fluttershy fainted as Rainbow’s eyes shot open, she spat out the burger right into Applejack’s face.

“WILL SOMEONE GET THE FUCKING MANAGER MY BURGER TASTED LIKE FUCKING SOD!” She shouted, wiping the remnants of her meal off her tongue.

Applejack wiped the chewed meal from her face, “THAT TEARS IT! WHO THE HAY ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REAL RAINBOW DASH!!!???”

Twilight stood up “Applejack, there's no reason to get angry, but it is true, Rainbow you have been acting awfully weird, is there something wrong?”

Rainbow adopted a guilty look, after several moments of glances she spoke up. “Alright,...I’ll come clean with you girls,...I Didn't want you to worry but,... while I was out on holiday I had a bit of an accident.”

“What kind of accident?” Applejack asked, softening a little.

“A rather nasty one, to my head, its gonna take me awhile to go back to normal. that why I was gone so long, I took a bit to get me back to where I could travel.”

All the girls looked solemnly at Rainbow Dash.

“So the accent?” Applejack asked.

“Doctor said it was a side effect, I’ll be gone in about a month. Ya know head injuries being a fickle business and all. ” Rainbow answered.

“And the way you look?” Twilight asked.

“Its abit hard to keep clean in a hospital bed.”

The group shared a silent moment.

“Oooh i'm sorry,” Applejack said.

“Me too,” said Rarity “Just for what happened.”

“We’re all sorry,” Twilight stated.

“At this point girls, I just wanna go home.”

“Well alright, girls, lets just leave and let Rainbow Dash go home.”

“Well that nice but, I donna exactly remember where my house is,” Rainbow said sheepishly.

Just then Flutters came to and returned to her seat.

“Flutters can show you,” Twilight suggested.

Fluttershy looked at Rainbow with a nervous look.

“I would be happy to if you could tell me one thing.” Fluttershy shuttered.

“What?” Rainbow asked.

“Please tell me that tongue was a dream.”

The groups shared a hearty laugh as Rainbow threw a hoof over Fluttershy and took began walking her out of the restaurant.

“All in yer head.” Rainbow assured as they parted the front doors.

AJ, Rarity and Twilight continued to laugh at Fluttershy's statement until Applejack abruptly stopped.

“Just how and the hay could an accident make your tongue do that?”

Rarity and Twilight stopped, they stared wide eyed at each other.

“It seems something much more that a bump to the head has happened to our dear Rainbow Dash,” Rarity said with concern.

“I Guess we’ll just have to keep and eye on her,” Twilight said, a suspicious look growing on her face as she took a dramatic slurp from her milkshake.






Fluttershy struggled up to Rainbow Dashes doorstep with Rainbow on her back, but after some sweat, cracked teeth and loud obscenities from Rainbow they bother landed safely.

“Phew!” Fluttershy gasped.

“Thanks yellow, I would have flown up myself but since the accident,..”

“Oh no,no,no,no, I understand, now you just go to bed and get some rest, me and the girls we’ll come by to check on you tomorrow, Okay?”

“Its a plan!” Rainbow agreed waving a hoof at Fluttershy as she drifted off into the distance.

As Soon as Rainbow was confident that Fluttershy had flown far enough away she dropped her hoof and wore a sneer, she glared at Ponyville off into the distance and opened the door.

“Sodding ponies how thick can you get?” Rainbow mused, “Oh! A little bump on the head CHANGED THE WAY I BLOODY TALK!”

Rainbow continues rambling as she walked through her house.

“I’m tired, I need a drink, the whole town is on my ass, why did this chick have to be so fecking popular!,...I least she has complete dillards for friends.

Rainbow entered the living room where a two identical massive hard cases stood, Rainbow clicked one open to reveal a collection of guitars.

She grabbed a five string flying v base in her hooves “Fucking load of good this does me! I would love nothing more than to start a demo except, I donno, some bloody fingers!”

Rainbow slammed the base guitar down and went to the other case, she snapped it open and revealed the delicate form of an Asian teenager, she had dark blue hair and pale skin, she wore a dark blue dress and a beret she had obvious signs of damage all over her body but the most noticeable was a bullet wound that was clean though her forehead.

“There ya are,” Rainbow flipped a switch and a few sparks flew, she stirred, then fully sat up.

“Aaaaah,...I’m sure glad I managed to sneak you here, I donno how we got here and I donno how we’re getting back, but first things first, we gotta find bodies for Noodle and the lads.”

Rainbow then looked over to a portrait of all six of her friends in a group photo, Rainbow walked to it and leaned in, peering at Twilight.

“And I think I found the perfect one for me mate 2-D.”

Rainbow smirked at the sound of a cocking shotgun.







“And that's all we know” Twilight explained.

Luna soaked the story in, “Yes, it certainly does sound strange, Well, you keep an eye on her tomorrow. I’ll relay all this information to my sister as soon as the night is over,” Luna assured.

“Thank you, good night Princess.”

Luna and Twilight shared one last wave as she left the library though the front door.

Luna was just about to take to the air when she noticed something, he eyes fell onto the statue of her sister, a blemish was there that was not there before.

Luna walked up to it and upon further inspection she found somepony had written on it.



“Princess Celesta-whatever is a nob
-Murdoc Niccals.”



Luna was taken back, she thought over it a bit, then her face brightened.

“Oh! some cute little one has written a complement for our fair ruler! A “nob” must be some new slang for somepony with the highest degree! I cannot wait to tell my sister!”

And with that, Luna took to the sky towards canterlot, a smile on her face and a playful bob in her flight pattern.

Author's Note:

i don't know why, i don't know how, all i know is i had to and i was very, very bored.

This was a idea i had for a while, i never thought up a way to continue it, but its such an interesting concept i had to release it as a opened ended one-Shot.

2 concerns.

1, lack of pinkie pie: followers of me will realize that i simply can't write her with out it sounding dumb and forced, i mean just read my fan fics where she talks, shes always occ, so in this case i got rid of her all together. so, sorry about that.

2. Murdocs accent was a bit of a challenge, he has no actual cannon place of birth beyond England, so an English accent is the main focus, however i have seen him drift to australian and a bit of scottish, so i tried for a healthy mix. i just hope it isnt too hammed up.

anyway i hope this gets the creative juices flowing for my fics i desperately need to update.

Comments ( 7 )

This is the first Gorillaz/MLP crossover I've seen in a while. It was ok.

You might want to run through your story yourself to make sure there are no errors. I caught plenty of errors. Also, please write out your numbers, it looks way nicer, and looks like you mean business.

Anyways, keep writing.

5082326 thanks

constructive criticism is always appreciated.:pinkiehappy:

5082377

Hey, no problem! I want to see more from you!

I remember this album and the accompanying game. I'm sad I missed the tour. :(

Gorrillaz and MLP? Man you are great! This is going to be a great read!

Must.......have.......more!

6668961 I know right!? Need more Gorillaz!!!

Login or register to comment