• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 1,974 Views, 52 Comments

Kamen Rider Bass - Noise



Strange monsters are starting to show up around the city of Manehattan. Vinyl Scratch stumbles upon the Noise Driver and finds herself caught in the middle of battle for the fate of Manehattan. Can the Riders save the city from the Changelings?

  • ...
6
 52
 1,974

Episode 1 - The Headphones

Summer had officially set in. High school students were out and about. The ones that didn't leave for a summer vacation were roaming the city in full blast. Vinyl sat about at a nearby fast food joint, sitting alone at a table, mulling over her laptop and nearly drowning the noise of the various patrons with her headphones. She hadn't gotten any new request to DJ since her last gig a week and a half ago. It did tend to slow down with the summer, but there was usually a big gig to start off the summer. She was refreshing her mail constantly, hoping someone would request her services for such an event. She had enough money to hold herself over for a few months and had connections to get herself a part time job in case of financial emergencies. Though, due to her popularity in the area, she was fairly certain she would be able to score some gigs even during the summer time.

She was completely absorbed in her occasional email refreshing and a novel she was reading on the side until she was finally broken out of her trance by a tap on her shoulder. Vinyl looked up, moving the right half of her headphones off her ear. A girl about her age in a grey colored delivery outfit was carrying a tray with some food. “Sorry, is it alright if I sit here? All the other seats are taken. I promise I won't bother you.” Vinyl simply nodded and gestured to the seat across from her. The girl happily sat down after a short struggle with her two large messenger bags, finally getting them off her back and setting them down under the table. She enjoyed having the load off her shoulders and quickly started enjoying her subs. Vinyl went back to business of hitting the refresh button on her browser every two or three pages of her novel. It was a bit of a guilty pleasure for her and made sure no one close to her found out at the risk of damaging her 'image', but she loved reading detective novels. She loved all the drama and hard-boiled adventures of detectives prowling the streets asking questions, finding clues and scuffling with the bad guys. Normally she'd be a bit more sociable and try talking with the stranger across from her but right now she was focusing on other things. The fact that she was woken up early by her roommate didn't help either. Her inability to go back to sleep afterward eventually led her here.

Time was completely lost on Vinyl as she continued her reading followed by her ritualistic email refreshing every few pages. Almost an hour or two later she finally got an email. She grinned, feeling a little smug about her prediction. A comic shop ten miles away wanted to hire her as a DJ for an event they were hosting. She sent out a reply, bookmarked her current page, packed up her laptop and got up to go back home. As she got up, she felt her foot hit something. She checked under the table and saw a brown package with no labeling or markings of any kind. She looked around to see if that courier was still around. She took a bit of time to ask the lingering patrons about her. No one seemed to notice her or recognize Vinyl's vague description of her. Not knowing what else to do, she took the package home with her.

She entered her apartment and immediately headed to her room. Her roommate wouldn't be back for quite awhile. She dropped her stuff off in her room and laid down. She held the package above her and examined it a little more thoroughly. As her first glance proved, there didn't seem to be anything on the package that could lead her anywhere. She laid down motionless with the package sitting on her face debating what to do with it. She didn't have the patience at the moment to keep waiting at the the fast food joint. After countless minutes of inner struggle, she decided to open the package and see what was inside. It was most likely a terrible idea but her curiosity got the better of her. Carefully opening the package up, as though saving the wrapping would make this any less of a crime, she finally opened the package and held over her a strange pair of of white headphones. The headband was a strange translucent blue. There were two small translucent blue circles in the outer side of both ear pieces, one jutted out slightly, hinting that it was most likely a button. She was a entranced by the headphones and quickly decided that she would use these from now on. Wearing it during shows could attract attention and the intended recipient or delivery crew might find her and she could return it from there. Either way, they would look really awesome for her upcoming performance at the comic shop in a week.

Two days had passed since. Vinyl had made an conscious effort to wander about near the area of the fast food joint. She found no signs of that courier, something she was secretly happy about. She had been thoroughly enjoying the headphones. Her roommate had questioned them, Vinyl simply wrote it off saying they were special custom headphones a fan had made for her. She was relaxing in her room listening to some music with her new headphones as she dove back into her novel. She casually switched position on her bed, now laying sideways, the novel in one hand while her other hand ended up resting against her headphones to prop her head up a bit while she read. She was unaware that her hand was now resting on the small button on the left side of her headphones. She had tried pressing it before to see what would happen, but nothing ever came of it. She held her new position for seven seconds, unaware of the translucent blue parts of the headphones starting to glow brighter as she held the button down. Her body quickly started to emit an intense white glow, which finally caught her attention. Her vision had completely whited out for a brief second before everything settled down. Vinyl was incredibly confused and a little worried.

She bookmarked her place in her novel and set it down before noticing her hand. It was now, or rather, her entire body now seemed to be covered in some kind of white and blue armor. She quickly ran to her bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. She appeared to wearing some strange white armor with some blue highlights. The headphones seemed to now be integrated with the head piece of the armor as well, the right ear piece now sporting a few new small blue buttons on it. There also seemed to be some kind of portable mixing board on her right arm and some kind of port at one end towards her wrist. There were seven sliders, each labeled with a word, a few of which she recognized, like Frequency and Bass. Shocked by this new development, she expressed her amazement and confusion as eloquently as she could at the moment. The volume of her voice quickly rose and she screamed out to the mirror. “OOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWD!!!”

She continued to examine herself in the mirror for a minute before realizing her roommate was still in. Her eyes shot open and she darted to her room door, quickly locking it. A voice shortly followed from outside her door. “What the hell are you doing?!”

“N-Nothing! Uh...something awesome happened online!”

“Just keep it down! Also, dinner's almost done. Feel free to exit your cave at any point in time if you're feeling hungry. I made spaghetti.”

Vinyl ran back to the bathroom mirror. She had a lot of things going through her head at the moment, but first things first. She had to get this armor off before she left her room. She looked around herself, finding nothing in particular that stood out. She thought back to what she was doing before this happened and remembered the button on the headphones. The button on the left side was still there. She held it down, in hopes that doing so could also remove the armor. After about seven seconds, the glowing occurred again and quickly settled down, no trace of the armor remained. She took her headphones off and took a few minutes to thoroughly examine them. Her examination revealed nothing she didn't already know. She decided to investigate the matter a little more after dinner. She tossed the headphones on to her bed and left her room to join her roommate for dinner.

Vinyl looked around, making sure no one was around. It was midnight. She drove out to a convention center about ten miles out so she could field test the headphones a bit more. There was nothing going on at the center, which meant there would be almost no one there at the moment, much less it's multi-tiered parking lot. She had parked her motorcycle on one end of the roof of the parking lot and walked out to the center. Taking a deep breath, she brought her left hand up to the button on the headphones. The armor had magically found itself on her body again. On one hand, she had finally discovered the purpose of the button. On the other hand, what was that courier doing with this thing and why was it even capable of doing this. She took another deep breath, wiggling her arms about to warm up, though it was more to keep her from letting out another vocal outburst like the one she had earlier. She crouched down a bit, bending her knees to warm them up too, ending with a hearty jump as she stood herself back up. Rather than a normal jump, Vinyl found herself being catapulted high into the air. She was about as high up as a two story house by her guess. Her amazement quickly turned to panic as she started to descend, flailing about in hopes she'd find a way to stop her descent. “NOOO NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!” Her frantic screaming fell on deaf ears. Her panic changed back to amazement as she landed with no problems. She stared down at herself, letting the new information sink in. She went over to a wall nearby, cracked her knuckles and gave it a swift punch. Her strike left a hole in the concrete wall. She easily pulled her hand out and started pacing about. “Ohmigod...I have friggen super powers!” She was doing her best to contain her giddiness as she processed this idea multiple times in her head, still finding it hard to believe that this was reality. She walked to a concrete railing on the other end of the parking lot and sat down, taking in the view of the city below her. Manehattan was looking gorgeous this time of night. As she enjoyed the view, a huge question formed in her mind.



What should I do with this?



---

A female courier saluted a warehouse door. “Ditzy reporting in! When crisis threatens humanity, the heavens will answer our call for salvation!” She held her salute for a moment until the warehouse door eventually opened, a man on the inside held it open for her.

“Glad to see you back Ditzy. I trust there were no complications on your way here?”

Ditzy skipped merrily inside, the man closing the door behind her. “Nope. I kept to myself the whole way here. Not a single bad thing happened!” The two walked deep into the warehouse, through a maze of boxes. The ground opened underneath them, revealing a staircase down into some kind of small facility.

“Perfect. Go to the crew room and put the Drivers on the table. I'll be there in just a second.”

“Are the other two here?”

The man walked off in a different direction as Ditzy stopped at a door labeled Crew. “Nope. Bolt is out investigating a strange anomaly on our tracker and Trixie's just twiddling her thumbs.” Ditzy nodded and entered the room. The crew room was simple. There was a table with some chairs and a white board on the north wall with a few markers sitting on the table. She opened her messenger bag and poured the contents on the table. Three non-descript packages were dumped onto the table. Ditzy opted to stay standing as she waited patiently for the man to return. The door opened and the man walked in closing the door behind him. “Alright. Let's take a look at these.” The man began to open the packages. “This one is the Lunar Driver I believe. Hmmm....perfect. Next up we have...” He moved to another package. “Put the rest of them here while I'm checking them out please.”

“I did. That's all of them Doctor.” The man known as 'the Doctor' froze as he examined the second Driver on the table.

“...there were more than three...check again.” Ditzy quickly grabbed her empty bag and shook it in the air. The Doctor snatched the bag from her hands and pulled it open, hoping beyond hope that somehow the remaining packages would be inside. His face turned pale as he looked inside. He slowly pushed his hand through the bag, his hand emerging through the bottom of the bag. He held his hand up to Ditzy. Ditzy was shocked. She ran over and looked at the bottom of the bag and noticed a hole in it, currently housing the Doctor's hand. The Doctor remained silent as he glared at the woman in front of her.

“Aaaahh! This is my favorite messenger bag too! I'm gonna have to get this sown up...awwww...”

“Focus Ditzy! We have more important problems!” He took his hand out of Ditzy's bag and tossed it to the side. He pinched his forehead. “Now please...please tell me you know where they may have fallen Ditzy...” Ditzy replied by shifting about nervously. “Oh fantastic...” He let out a heavy sigh. “Welp! Now we know what that anomaly was. Someone's already found one of the Drivers and activated it.” The Doctor slumped into a chair.

“...I'm really sorry Doctor...”

“It's okay. We'll...we'll find a way to deal with this. We at least know one of the Drivers is nearby. If it gets activated again, we can track it's point of activation and go from there. The person currently holding it is most likely just some random civilian. It shouldn't be too hard to get it back. Now if we can just get them back without having to deal with a Changeling attack on the side, we'll be golden. Though that's just wishful thinking.” He sat quietly for a moment before getting up. “Welp, might as well finish looking at what we got.” He opened the last package and examined it for a brief moment. “So... We have Lunar, Trick and Power. This is going to be a stressful week.”

“Sorry...”

---

The day of the event was here. Vinyl had prepared a set list and had plenty of songs ready in case someone had a request. She had her roommate drop her off at the event. Her car was more suited to moving her equipment than Vinyl's motorcycle. Though the strange headphones had been on her mind ever since, today she was completely focused on her job. To provide some sweet tunes. She got herself set up and got to work, still rocking the strange headphones as well as her trademark large purple shades.


"This place...I'll destroy this place...starting with everyone in here!"


Everything had been going just fine. She had two requests so far and everyone was enjoying themselves. She only had an hour left before she would start packing up. A newcomer entered the comic store's lounge room and made his way towards Vinyl. The man abruptly closed Vinyl's laptop on her, essentially shutting off the music and cutting off her USB mixing console.

“Hey! Dude, not cool. You go-

The man ignored Vinyl and grabbed the microphone next to her, not bothering to take it off the stand. “Attention, Cover Page customers. I'd like to get serious for a moment. I'm about to kill everyone in this fucking room.”

Everyone in the room wasn't sure whether to be scared or if the man was just trying to scare everyone. Vinyl wasn't amused. “It's like thirty something people against you kid. Do you really think you're go-” The man's skin started to flake off, revealing a strange black, chitinous shell underneath. “-ooOOOOOOKAY what the hell!?”

The man grinned and muttered to himself. “Cast Off.” His body was quickly engulfed in a green flame, that dissipated as quickly as it appeared, revealing a strange black, humanoid stag beetle with a large horn where the man once stood. His distorted voice yelled out. “WHO'S FIRST!?” Vinyl fell back, terrified of the monstrosity in front of her. The monster didn't seem to care much for her and began slowly advancing towards the terrified crowd. Vinyl quickly got to her feet and started packing up her equipment and putting it into her bag. She turned around as she was nearly finished. The monster grabbed a woman by the neck and lifted her off the ground, choking her to death. Vinyl was frozen in place. She could fight this thing. She had the power in her headphones. She could save these people. As much as she didn't want to have to fight or get involved, she wasn't about to let someone die in front of her.

She left her equipment safe in a corner and darted out the back door. “Alright. I'm not about to be some super hero. This is a one time deal people.” She spoke out loud to herself. She made sure no one was around to see her and held down the button. “Just wait for the drop buddy.” The armor materialized over her body. She groped her a face. “Shit! My face isn't covered! Not good.” She continued to move her hands about the parts of the armor protecting her face. A white veil materialized over the bottom half of her face, covering her nose down to her chin. “Oh now that is just convenient...” She turned to the door. “Hope I'm not too late!” She burst back in through the door and called out to the monster. “HEY! It's time for some payback buddy!”

“Payback? Have we met?” She dropped the girl, who just barely conscious at this point.

Vinyl nearly forgot that she was trying to hide her identity. “Uh, sorry, you're right. I mean, it's time to take out the trash!” She paused for a second, realizing how lame she sounded right now. “Ugh, I'm new to this stuff. Get off my back!” She ran in and delivered a devastating haymaker to the monster's face, sending him reeling back. “Screw coming up with witty things, I'm just gonna punch the crap out of you. Sounds like a plan to me.” The monster got up, his attention now devoted entirely to Vinyl. He charged at her, a simple attack that Vinyl was easily able to dodge with her newfound abilities. She glanced behind herself and saw one of the customer's taking the woman out of the room to safety. Now she wouldn't have to worry about anyone else getting hurt. The monster let loose another charge at her, which Vinyl easily dodged again. “Why did you attack these people? What the hell are you anyway?”

The humanoid stag beetle growled in frustration. “I'm sick of this place! I hate everyone here! No one recognizes my talent! If they want to ignore everything I do for them, then I'll just kill them all!”

“Really? That's it!?”

“Shut up! That's all the reason I need!”

“You're messed up buddy. In that case, come at me again. I'm sure my fist might recognize your face.” The monster was enraged and charged at her again. Vinyl prepared herself and grabbed the monster as he came at her, hoisting him and tossing him through the back wall of the lounge. She cringed a bit seeing the hole she created in the wall. “Yeesh...I'm so glad this thing comes with a face mask...” She ran through the hole and chased after the monster, intent on finishing it off. The monster got up and let out an angry roar.

“You're ruining everything! Just die already!” He leapt high into the air and dove down towards Vinyl, horn first.

“Heh. Not too smart are you.” Vinyl leapt back and crossed her arms, materializing vinyl records in her hands. She tossed them at the monster as it descended. The records cut into it's back, causing it to fall harmlessly on it's back. Vinyl pressed one of the buttons on her right ear piece. “Time to rap up this set!” Vinyl held out her hand, creating a large, white and blue vinyl record. She tossed the record straight into the monster's back. The record began to sink it's body. Vinyl held out her right arm. “Final Remix!” The various sliders on her arm were at various levels. She pushed them all up to maximum and clenched her right fist. “Audio Overdrive!” The record inside the monster started to react to the sliders adjustments and violently exploded. She couldn't help but let out a triumphant grin. As the smoke subsided, she could see the body of the man that had transformed into that monstrosity. She approached the defeated man and crouched down next to him. “So, wanna explain yourself buddy?”

The man was in great pain, but managed to reply. “Sh-she said...I could have power...to get what I w-wanted...if my heart was in th-the...right pla-AAAAGH!” The man suddenly grabbed his chest, screaming in agony for a brief moment before collapsing, his body now completely limp. Vinyl was a little shocked. She assumed someone didn't want him talking, and poisoned the man. She guessed the poison would kill him if he would happen to fail. She shrugged and stood up. It wasn't her problem, the cops could take care of it. She began to walk back towards the back wall of the comic shop. Three large energy blasts impacted the ground in front of her as she made it halfway to her destination. She turned to face the source of the shots, ready for another possible assault. A strange person in a mustard yellow armor, somewhat like hers, was approaching.

“Don't worry. That was just to get your attention.” Based on his voice, Vinyl quickly realized he was a male.

“Congratulations, you got it. What do you want?”

The armored stranger point at her. “The Driver. That belongs to us and we need it back. I've come here to retrieve it. Peacefully if possible.”

“And what if I don't want to give it back?”

“Peacefully if possible.”

Vinyl casually threw her arms up. “Look buddy. I've grown a little fond of this thing. Not just cuz o' this, but the headphones aspect alone is awesome. Don't worry, I won't get in your way. This was a one time deal, that's all.”

“Unfortunately that's not going to cut it. We need these Drivers to fight the Changelings. That monster you just finished off.”

“So what, those 'Changeling' guys are dudes with super powers too?”

The armored stranger started slowly pacing back and forth as he explained. “They're not humans. Not anymore at least. There's a source to it all. Someone or something is creating them. They're born from normal humans. They're killed and reborn as Changelings. Beings that keep their original human form. They also have the ability to morph into a monstrous form, as you saw earlier. Surely you've heard rumors of monsters roaming around the city lately. They're true. And the only way we can fight back is with these Drivers. Just return it to me and you won't have to worry about this anymore.”

She shrugged in response. “Toldja. I kinda want to hold on to this for awhile. It's awesome. I'll just stay out of your way. No harm no foul dude.”

The stranger stopped in his tracks and sighed. “I tried. Like I said. Peacefully if possible.” He paused for a moment, preparing himself for combat, Vinyl prepared herself as well. The stranger made a dash for her. “Don't worry, I won't kill you!”

“Fine then, bring it on! She blocked his incoming punch. Unlike the sloppy monster she just dealt with, this guy knew how to fight. Though blocked, she felt the impact clear as day through her arms.

The man didn't pull his fist away, whispering something to himself as a large bracelet on his arm began to spin, reaching a high rotational speed almost instantly and suddenly shot up his arm and stopping suddenly at his wrist. Vinyl suddenly felt a monumental force launch her across the pavement. She laid on the ground stunned for a minute as the man slowly walked towards her. “Last chance to do this without violence.” His smug attitude was already pissing her off. Though the better half of her brain was begging her to back off and run or just surrender the headphones. Unfortunately her other half was demanding that she shut the smug prick up and was winning the mental war with little effort. She stood herself up, the previous impact to her chest had already weakened her severely. Struggling to regain her breath, she started backing up and summoning more vinyl records in her hands, throwing them at him with reckless abandon. The man dodged the sloppy shurikens with ease and advanced towards her. Vinyl wasn't able to back away fast enough. She braced herself for another explosive punch. Her eyes shut tight, she was shocked to feel nothing yet. She heard the shuffling of feet behind her. Her eyes bolted open, quickly realizing the massive screw up she just made. “Game over.” She felt a devastating punch to her back quickly followed by another explosive impact that sent her flying back. Vinyl was struggling to stay in the fight. She could feel her attachment to her armor slipping, the armor nearly ready to force itself off of her. She held on and struggled to get back to her feet. She managed to get to her knees when she looked up and saw the armored man holding some sort of firearm at her head. “You haven't even begun to use a fraction of that armor's power. I'll make sure you're taken to a hospital. Any bills will be paid for as well. Good night.”

Vinyl's pupils shrank as she faced down her inevitable defeat. Though he did promise she would live, it felt like she was staring death in the face. Her breathing started to grow more rapid. She refused to go down so easily. Like everything she had done to this point, she felt some kind of instinct well up inside her, as if knowledge of the armor and how to use it was just slowly coming to her, and quickly acted on it. She yelled out in desperation, grabbing one of the sliders on her right arm and ramping it up all the way. “TEMPO BOOST!” The man was caught off guard, hesitating as his curiosity got the better of him. Vinyl felt time almost completely slow to a halt around her. Everything around her seemed completely void of movement. She wasted no time dwelling on this observation. She held her hands out, two records materializing on her middle fingers, spinning at high speed. She pushed off the ground, and sliced at the armored man with both records, stopping behind him, her arms still outstretched as she panted rapidly. She felt time quickly resume around her. Her brief advantage gone. She could only hope that it was enough to damage the armored man.

The man stood still for a moment before casually placing his firearm on his hip. “Well, I'm legitimately surprised. I wasn't expecting that. Tell you what. For that, I'll let you go just this once, or, at least that's what Tia wants me to do. Consider what I told you though. We need that Driver. People will die if we don't find and take out these Changelings and their leader. Keep that in mind next time you try and take that thing for a joy ride. We can track you. Next time, I'll be walking away with it.” The man left the scene, casually walking off. Vinyl was still stuck in place. She finally dematerialized the records and the armor forcibly disengaged around her. Her body was a mess, covered in light bruises. Her chest and back hurt the most. She fell to her knees and hands, gritting her teeth in frustration.

“Dammit...” She wasn't sure why she felt this way. She didn't care about being a superhero or anything. She just felt some attachment to the headphones... The Driver as he called it. For some reason she couldn't help be feel utterly defeated. She gave herself a few minutes to dwell on her loss before getting up and calling her roommate to come pick her up. She hobbled back to the hole she created earlier in the back wall of the comic shop, grabbing her equipment and taking it to the parking lot. As she waited for her ride, she could hear sirens approaching. It was going to be a long night.

---

“Bolt called. He said the girl with the Noise Driver was able to escape.”

The Doctor groaned as he entered the room. “Great. Anything interesting happen?”

Ditzy pointed at a large monitor currently displaying a map with a zoomed out view of the city. A green dot was blinking on it. “The Music Driver was activated about two minutes ago.”

The Doctor threw a hand up in frustration as he put his hot chocolate down. “I don't care about that one anymore. I swear whoever has it just wants to fuck with us. They keep activating the bloody thing and running somewhere miles away! This'll be the sixteenth time they've done that today. I already told the Riders to just ignore it for now. Bloody tracker only shows us the location of the Driver at the moment of activation.” He took a big gulp of his drink and sighed. “I'll admit though. Whoever has the Music Driver is clever. Trixie was able to find the user the first time, but ever since then they've started doing...this.” He gestured to the monitor for emphasis. “I think the person's already figured that we have limited tracking capabilities. We weren't able to figure out anything about the person either so knowing the general area that person lives in and general areas where they activate it doesn't really help us.”

Ditzy felt guilty enough for causing so much trouble and hearing this only made her feel even worse. “Have any of the other two shown up?”

“No. They either haven't been found yet or no one knows how to activate them yet. Right now, Noise and Music are the only ones that are active. Noise has only been activated a few times and Music just won't stop. ”

“...I'm so sorry Doctor...if there's anything I can do to help...”

“It's fine, don't worry about it. We still have four Drivers. That should be enough. We'll start screening users for the fourth Driver soon. We already have a user for the third. She should arrive in a few days. The higher ups are speaking highly of her.”

“What about Bolt?”

“They're currently overlooking him. He's shown exceptional ability as the Solar Driver's Rider so far and he's cooperating with us one hundred percent. There's a possibility we may have to replace him when the Eclipse Regalia are finished, but for now, he's staying. There's also the sentient AI in the Solar and Lunar Drivers. It's taken a liking to him. We've tried many candidates before he showed up. The AI refused to cooperate with either of them, so that's also a plus.”

“Sentient AI in the Drivers? What's that all about.”

The Doctor finished his hot chocolate. “I'll tell you later. I'm going to call it a night. You should get some sleep too. Good night.” He gave the monitor one last look, silently cursing the green dot and left the room.

---

Vinyl was glad to be home. She wanted nothing more then to sleep the whole night off like a bad dream. The police questioned her in the parking lot. She easily played it off saying she was roughed up by that monster and ran off when she had the chance and returned later to retrieve her equipment. The police suspected nothing. She gave the same story to her roommate on her way home, achieving the same effect. Her roommate was kind enough to help Vinyl to her room as well. Her bed had never felt more comfortable before today.

Her roommate turned the light off on her way out. "Good night, Vinyl"


“G'night, Trixie.”

Author's Note:

Well, here I go into the world of fanfiction. First time writer. Hoping to get better as I go. For anyone curious, I'm not going to be modeling Riders in here after other Riders. Though there will be a few small borrowed bits from other Riders, so feel free to enjoy the references if you can catch them. At the moment, I've only finished watching Wizard, Fourze, W (Double), and Decade. Currently watching Kamen Rider OOO. May be commissioning art later on for Rider designs. M'gonna see how that pans out later on. Anyway, you like it.