• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 619 Views, 7 Comments

One big Naturian mistake - Dragon363



we all know the take of anime con fan goes to some weird sales guy and buys magic final part to there costume well I have the same thing, but I pick a quadruple yugioh monster so when I arrive in equestria hijinx happen.

  • ...
21
 7
 619

part 2 of the $500 fék up.

As I sleep I remeber what happenes after fuzzball said he was hungry.

(Flash back again.)
I sigh and said, "Well I'm kinda new at all this so Fuzzball could you tell me what your hungry for?"
Fuzzball said, "I'm hungry for furit since that is what we eat mostly, well we also eat small animal." He then bounces off into the woods by himself. I reluctently follow him since I don't know whether is it because of the same magic that turned me into what I am or if it is because I am most a nice guy who doesn't want to see the little guy get hurt. As I follow the scent trail Fuzzball left I come to realize I'm not on earth anymore.

As this realization crosses my mind I hear the terrified scream of Fuzzball and I rush to see what has gotten him so scared. When I see when I am able to see what scared Fuzzball I figure out where the hell I am it is equestria since the being scaring Fuzzball is a orange pony with three apples on her ass and a cowboy hat on her head, but for the life of me I couldn't remeber this pony's name.
Applebutt said, "Get off this farm yah little rascel( sorry about my typeing of Applejack not very good with accents.) I don't need no apple stealing animals on the farm." I sigh and go over to applebutt and silently praying that she understands me when I say, "Um miss." Applebutt said, "Ah gosh darn it anthor one of you monsters....wait did you just talk?" I nod and say, "Yes I did now would you be so kind as to stop yelling at my son, since he is hungry and well being what we look like everypony is all run them out of town and ask questions later." I was greatfull that I have some idea about the thoughts of ponys since there kinda afraid of a lot of things exspecally those with big sharp teeth that look like they eat meat.

Applebutt sighs and then said, "Oh I'm mighty sorry about how I acted so y'all fellers eat plants and stuff we pony's do tyhen why y'all got them sharp teeth?" I reply with, "To scare off those who might want to hurt us and also to fight off those who aren't scared of us." Applebutt said, "ah I understand tell y'all what you work the Apple farm and I'll let yah eat some of our apples,what do y'all say?" She then stuck out a hoof for me to shake. I reach out my paw and shake her hoof and say, "deal, names Jeffery by the way and my sons name is Fuzzball." Applebutt smiled and said, "names Applejack "

Comments ( 5 )

5080258 don't put so many things in parentheses just describe the setting or your feeling. And don't say scene 1 just describe the scene.

Going off your story description, I'm guessing that English isn't your first language. Am I right?

Eenglish is my main.

Login or register to comment