• Published 30th Sep 2014
  • 508 Views, 0 Comments

Nighmare Fuel - Kovy



Fluttershy goes home to sleep after a long and happily enjoyed day. But what comes from the nightmare she never often has.

  • ...
4
 0
 508

Sleep time.

Nightmare fuel

Chapter 1.

Fluttershy's friends waved there hooves goodbye as there shy friend Fluttershy had been walked home from from a long day of fun with her friends doing assorted things throughout Ponyville and a short trip to Sweet Apple Acres. And thus making Fluttershy very exhausted and not to forget tired. Fluttershy opened her front door and walked inside, the living room of her cottage was very dark and noiseless. The atmosphere was not helping keep awake the mare it actually made her more drowsier than she already was. Fluttershy closed the door behind her and felt around for a oil lamp on a table just to the right of her. Fluttershy succeeded and turned the lamp on with a slight click. The lamp only lit about 3/4 of the living room and the sudden change of light made fluttershy shun away quickly with her yellow hooves over her eyes to protect from the painfully light. After a quick ten or so seconds Fluttershy's pupils returned to there normal size and Fluttershy put her hoof down and she regained and continued on her previous agenda. Which had been to eat a flower sandwich before going to sleep, After a good ten minutes of preparing and eating the sandwich Fluttershy then put the plate in her kitchens sink and she decided to walk upstairs and go to sleep. Fluttershy clicked of the lamp and trotted upstairs, the wooden boards creaked as fluttershy walk up them. The mare was still really tired but she knew that she needed to sleep. At the top of the stairs Luna's beautiful moon light was shinning throughout a glass window from Fluttershy's own bed room. The yellow mare walked inside and she closed the door behind her. With another click of a lamp the room was lit up by a glowing aurora of light. Fluttershy walked to her bed and sat on top resting her self. After 5 seconds Fluttershy put her blanket over her as she got into bed. Her bed was freezing cold but that was to be expected as no pony but her self would warm the bed for her. Fluttershy then completed the simplest of tasks, comfortable adjusting her covers and afterwards laid black up against her head board.

" Huh". Fluttershy sighed.

The was recapping of the days activities that she and her friends had previously attended. Fluttershy put her right fore hoof up to chin.

" I went to Applejacks farm, and I had dinner with Rarity's parents and I went shopping for a sweater with all my friends." Fluttershy thought as she started to become paralyzed with sleep.

"And I..." Fluttershy's eye dropped down and sleep had overtook her.

Fluttershy had seemingly woke up during the dark night. Her head shot up and her heart was pounding hard. She had started to suffocate in her sleep. Whilst trying to catch her breath she noticed something particular. Two small red lights similar to eyes were starring at her just only a few feet of the end of the bed. However this did not help the fact that Fluttershy became scared easily and it frightened her even more. Fluttershy then quickly covers her head with her blanket and hid shivering. As soon as Fluttershy thought that she would be save she then uncovered her self. The two red eyes were gone and the shivering had stopped. Fluttershy was hesitant to leave her bed it was only 5:30 in the morning and still dark. But she took the little courage she had and turned her lower body to the side of the bed and she clicked her lamp on and throw of her lovely hoof stitched quilt. Afterwords she left her bed and trotted down her stairs. When she arrived she expediently noticed that the air in the living room felt heavy and sort of hard to breath. The yellow mare then trotted to the nearest window and tried to open it but it was stuck, she tried harder and harder but then suddenly.

" Smash! "

The pane glass window broke in shards of extremely Sharp glass and a pics of larger glass fell and slit open her yellow right forleg and blood quickly soon after came and it came fast the blood flooded out like a broken hydro damn. Fluttershy was froze in shock not able to move but only think. She wanted to freak out but her body was like a pony ice sculpture. She then thought that the glass had cut a arterie and although she was paralyzed in place her eyes were tearing up now the pain of sharpness and numbness hit her like a falling anvil but she still tried to move and still was stuck in place it was like a another force was controlling her and then like nothing happened her hoof set its self down. This was nether a shock or fright but she didn't have her arm move it did by its self. Then her legs began to move by then self. Fluttershy was trying extremely hard to resist but to no avail her body was walking it's self fluttershy could only move her eyes. Speaking of eyes she then noticed ere she was heading to, another window. Her voice punched it.

" SMASH ! "

The glass shattered and like last time and the glass shards fell and cut her foreleg even more but the pain had stopped surprisingly.

Tho this situation or state of being that Fluttershy was concurrently the most crazy, scary and horror filled that that could and had. Fluttershy then realized something even more scary, her face and her facial expressions weren't responding with fluttershy s brain signals her face just appeared blank in an almost dead-like state. Fluttershy could only seam to move her eyes at the moment and in her own head so many emotions and other types of crazy thoughts were running throughout her head. The main one was to be in horror from pain from the glass but it was not recognized. Fluttershy's body was still controlling itself and suddenly there was a Surprising . There are in Fluttershy's living room the light that there was suddenly shut itself almost completely off with only Luna's moon light shined through the only last glass window that had not been obliterated yet. The unbelievable event which was Fluttershy's body, walked itself over to it and with a quick.

" *POUND! "

Fluttershy shut her eyes in fear but with a surprising deep clunk sound her eyes opened up to see her fore leg sinking into the transparency on the glass with only pitch darkness on the other side. Her leg went slowly deeper and deeper instill it stopped. The glass was up to her elbow then out of no ware.

The whole room even the moon light when completely black and all sounds went dead. Fluttershy could here her own heart beating which was going very fast. The atmosphere also suddenly changed the air got thick and pressure and pounding was a forth to her yellow head. Fluttershy was crying and trying to scream but no voice came out of her mouth but then suddenly the silence was then cut by a new thought,

" I... can`t breath" !! Fluttershy erratically through to her self.

The air had became so thick that no air could pass through Fluttershy's nose. Her vision started to become blurry and she started to become light headed and nothing could be done about it. Fluttershy started to slip in unconsciousness and her eyes started to close her last vision was standing up and trying to free herself from the window. Finally she fell asleep and the darkness's overcompensation over took her and then calm nothingness as she was in the dream realm. Fluttershy's eyes caught a glowing aurora in the emptiness of the realm. She then opened her eyes fully as she weakly propped herself up to stand. A voice echoed throughout her.

" Fluttershy." The voice said somewhat sternly.

Fluttershy then realized of whom it's owner was.

" Princesses Luna? " Fluttershy said with a sick and very dry voice which startled even her self.

" Fluttershy it dose seem thy have gone through something very rare for some pony to go through and I'm sorry I did not get to you before it happened I was only just glancing through this part of the dream realm." Princess Luna explained.

She then walked into Fluttershy's sight and stood over her.

" You have gone though what's called a black dream and there far worst than a average nightmare. I know this tho I once had one too and since I usually prevent these and I then decided to name them".

Luna told Fluttershy this and more personal info on her own dreams of which this occurred. And after some time they came to a agreement that the dreams were all in a way or another connected. But there was no way to end this dream for every pony but there was a way that an individual could block this type of dream but the only way was to pick and eat true sacred fruit of adermus. In which Luna's explanation and telling was very distant and impossible sounding the because of the rarity of such fruit.

" Fluttershy, the only way to stop this type of dream is to do what I previously told you " reassuringly said by Luna.

" I ... Don't even know what your talking about " Fluttershy said dumbfounded.

" Well the journey is mostly hikes in the NeverFree forest it's better to say it now that I understand your element and your personality " Luna had just only remembered of Fluttershy's personality.

" It sounds like a outrageous task but if this happening again I'll." Fluttershy was interrupted.

" No... I will next time I'll visit you first. " Luna said reassuringly.

" Ok but...um could you Maybe possible bring me back?" Asked Fluttershy.

" Very Well then." Luna then lifted her hoof above the air and stomped. The non visible ground rippled and Fluttershy blacked out.

And there the Pegasus fell and fell in till she remained back in her home and into her body. It was just becoming dawn and light shined through her windows which were her bed rooms. Fluttershy eyes shot open and she quickly looked around but to no avail the heavy air had left and the darkness was all gone and replaced with beautiful Sunlight that shined between all then non broken window's frames.

* catches breath

" Thank Celestia that's over ". Gladly said out loudly by Fluttershy she then thought of the Fun and stress relieving activities she could partake in this lovely Wednesday morning.

Author's Note:

Made just for fun.

Oh and goes best with all dubstep.

This story is not completed and intill my editer is finished editing this will be held not compleatd. So don't comment about spelling or grammar.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment