• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,117 Views, 192 Comments

Dragons of Hourglass - Rammy



Spike has chosen but now the task of bringing the dragons into harmony must begin and the return of dragon clans seems like a good start

  • ...
18
 192
 1,117

PreviousChapters Next
Golden Journal #1

Author's Note:

Bear with me this first "chapter" is meant to be messed up. So please hold off thumbs downing just because this chapter is bad...

Golden Journal #1

From the Journals of Golden Heart, He of Hourglass.

3 days after The Choosing

I love my hoard. What real dragon wouldn’t? The library here is just perfect. Sadly it has been neglected far too long. I will make sure that never happens again. No good dragon would let a hoard fall into disrepair. Given the number of books and scrolls here I will have my work cut out for me for a good year before the hoard is up to more acceptable levels. Not that I mind given my immortality. Still…

The initial excitement over my hoard is diminishing faster than I expected… I can’t be too sure on the cause… The Heritage Memories aren’t fully integrated with me yet. From my calculations it should take around a month. That would be if I didn’t have Keeper memories as well. My head has been giving me such a headache.

Speaking of Keepers the remaining two Keepers were here at the time of my Choosing. I don’t care for the full story. I only care from the moment of my real birth. But these Keeper Memories are in conflict to a dragons…

pretty books

Given the number of books and scrolls here I will have my work cut out for me for a good year.



There is so much to do yet in my Hoard. I can not neglect those that have taken sanctuary in my territory so today I have to let them into my hoard. At least the part that is ready.



Why do I have such feelings of brothership with the Keeper known as Harmony? I know that isn’t his real name.

I told him that I wasn’t an ordinary dragon… Which I guess is right given that I am the Dragon Keeper of Harmony… But I also without hesitation I called him brother! I gave him my Hoard Name! It wasn’t like with the young ascended one called Twilight Sparkle. Something with her tore at my very being, my very name. I will not go against my name.

That wasn't the case with him. I said all that without thinking on instinct!… and yet somehow it just feels right… What is so special about this Alicorn Keeper?

Somehow the Keepr Keeper Memories are Harmonizing with the Dragon Heritage Memories. The only thing that could allow that… no it can’t be…

tThe name… He helped with the Choosing something so sacred that he should have been killed by on sight… what did I tell him? “But so is being an orphaned or unguarded egg.”

Everything goes back to my name. The answer must be pre-Choosing!The only memories of that are my names, emotions

and Keeper Memorys Memories

PreviousChapters Next